(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Sui Xueai was from Tanbu Town, Mengyin County. On July 20, 1999, she went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Dafa. She was illegally arrested at the Yongdingmen Train Station in Beijing, detained for one week, and fined two hundred yuan.In late March 2000, Ms. Sui Xueai validated Falun Dafa by collecting signatures. Over one hundred Falun Dafa practitioners and she were deceived into going to the Tanbu Township Government courtyard. Tanbu Town Mayor Yuan Junhai, Party Committee Member Pan Yushan, Tanbu Town Deputy Mayor Meng Qinglong and Deputy Party Secretary Gong Fangzhen directed all their employees to beat Falun Dafa practitioners. They were short of muscle men, so they also hired some ruffians to participate in the persecution.

Five or six people surrounded each Falun Dafa practitioner and beat them with wooden clubs, whipped them with leather belts, and slammed their heads against the wall by pulling their hair. It was unbearable to watch. In the end, they extorted two thousand yuan from every Falun Dafa practitioner who had validated Dafa by collecting signatures.

On November 8, 2000, Sui Xueai went to practice the exercises at Wenxi Park, in Mengyin County. Police illegally arrested and interrogated her. The police officers at the police station then punched and kicked her, and forcibly tortured her for more than ten hours in an attempt to coerce a confession. She was detained for fifteen days, and she was forced to pay a "pledge fee" of over one thousand yuan.

In mid May 2001, Tanbu Town Party Committee Member Pan Yushan led others to illegally search the homes of Falun Dafa practitioners for no reason. Ms. Sui Xueai's home was also illegally searched and Falun Dafa materials were illegally confiscated. Unlawful persons of the evil Chinese Communist Party (CCP) forcibly brought Sui Xueai to the Tanbu Town Government courtyard, where Pan Yushan, Yu Huazhen and four others surrounded Ms. Sui, punched and kicked her, and forcibly brainwashed her. The Tanbu Town Government officials extorted five thousand yuan from her as a pledge fee and also fined her three hundred yuan for a brainwashing fee.

In January 2002, Ms. Sui Xueai was again illegally taken to the Tanbu Town Government courtyard, and the head of the 610 Office, Kan Shicang, ordered his followers to beat her with a wooden stick until her back turned purple with bruises. They pulled her hair and slapped her, and did not stop until Sui Xueai was unconscious.

After she was released and returned home, Sui Xueai never stood up again. Her abdomen became swollen and she lost her appetite. Three months later, on March 22, 2003, she passed away.

June 8, 2007