(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Song Wenjuan, who is from Second Village, Niujia Town, Wuchang City, Heilongjiang Province, was sentenced to forced labor in July 2005 and detained in the 12th Team at the Wanjia Forced Labor Camp in Harbin City. There she was subject to all kinds of persecution. Recently, guard Huo Shuping (female), shocked her with an electric baton. As a result, Ms. Song's face was swelled and distorted, and she became critically ill.

When Huo Shuping was violent towards Ms. Song Wenjuan, Ms. Song warned her sternly that good and evil receive their own consequences. Nevertheless, Huo Shuping rampantly struck Ms. Song's face and claimed that she didn't believe in the heavenly principle.

When Ms. Song's family members visited her on February 10, 2007, she was very emaciated, and all of her fingers were wrapped with adhesive plaster. On February 15 or 16, someone from Shandong Province called and said that Ms. Song's organs had been sold. On March 10, after receiving a call, Ms. Song's family members went to the labor camp, but they were not allowed to see her under the pretext that Ms. Dong did not behave well. All the guards had been replaced as well.

In the Wanjia Forced Labor Camp, Ms. Song was handcuffed backwards to the bunk twice, with her feet suspended above the ground. The guards secured her onto the iron chair with handcuffs and shackles for more than two months. In the winter, the guards took off Ms. Song's clothes and secured her onto the iron chair with her feet bare and the window open. They also shocked her with an electric baton in her mouth until she bled. The guards from the "intensive training team" shocked her with an electric baton, hung her up, beat and kicked her, hit her with a baton, and humiliated her.

Liu Peijun (male), village head of the Second Village, and Liang Cunxu (male), the former director of the Niujia Town Police Station, knew that Falun Gong practitioners are kind people who follow the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance, but for their own small gains, they forcibly took Ms. Song into custody. Consequently, she was detained in the Wanjia Forced Labor Camp and tortured until critically ill.

Director of Niujia Town Police Station, Liang Cunxu: 86-13836038654 (Cell)
Village head, Liu Peijun: 86-451-55894787, 86-13654510818 (Cell)

April 28, 2007