(Clearwisdom.net) The National Security Division of Yilan County Public Security Bureau, Heilongjiang Province, brutally arrested practitioner Ms. Luu Huiwen two weeks ago and sent her to Harbin City Women's Forced Labor Camp, where she is being tortured.

Ms. Luu Huiwen, a 55-year-old villager from Xinmin Village, Sandaogang Township, Yilan County, had eye diseases for seven years before she learned Falun Dafa. She was almost blind. Her severe eye disability caused her great pain and inconvenience. She recovered after taking up Falun Gong and told everyone she came across that Falun Gong was good. Ms. Luu lives by the principle of "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance" and is a different person than before. She is liked by all.

After July 20, 1999, when the persecution led by the Party and Jiang Zemin began, Ms. Luu was subjected to brutal physical and mental torture. In 2000, she was jailed four times. Her legs were shackled, she was force-fed, and she was subjected to public humiliation in the streets with other inmates. In January 2001, the police from Yilan County Public Security Bureau sentenced her to two years and sent her to Harbin City Wanjia Forced Labor Camp.

During the time she was incarcerated, Ms. Luu was profusely tortured and mistreated. Because she refused to write the three statements, she was handcuffed behind her back and then hung by the handcuffs with her feet barely touching the ground. She was hung three times in this manner. She was also shocked and beaten with an electric baton and was forced to squat on a small bench while locked up in solitary confinement. As a result, scabies grew all over her body.

In summer 2005, through the Minghui Focus program, Ms. Luu exposed how the Wanjia Forced Labor Camp and all levels of the Chinese Communist Party persecuted Falun Gong practitioners.

On March 27, 2007, Zhang Wenguo, head of the National Security Division of the Yilan County Public Security Bureau; Song Yuzhe, associate head; Li Yuwen, associate director of the Sandaogang Police Station; and police officers Xi Jingwu and Jin Shaofeng were directed by the Harbin City Public Security Bureau to go to Ms. Luu's home to arrest her. In two police vehicles they went to Ms Luu's and forcibly took her away, not even allowing her to put on her shoes or her topcoat. They drove her directly to the No. 2 Detention Center in Yilan County. Two weeks later, the police sentenced her to two years of forced labor in Harbin City Women's Forced Labor Camp.

April 23, 2007