Additional Persecution News from China - May 10, 2007 (34 Reports)
- [Bin County, Heilongjiang] Practitioner Mr. Liu Xiangbo Remains in Custody
- [Changchun City, Jilin Province] About 40 Practitioners Taken into Custody
- [Jiangsu Province] Falun Gong Practitioner Ms. Zhang Hui Tortured by Lianyungang City Police; She Becomes Mentally Confused
- [Chongqing] Practitioner Ms. Zeng Pengying from Nanchuan District Unlawfully Held in Team 1 of Division 7 at Xishanping Forced Labor Camp in Chongqing
- [Fuzhou City, Fujian Province] Practitioners Ms. Mao Xiaoming and Ms. Xu Xiaoping Unlawfully Sentenced to Forced Labor
- [Kunming City, Yunnan Province] Practitioner Ms. An Shunlian Unlawfully Held at Wuhua District Detention Center
- [Changchun City, Jilin Province] Police Pried Open a Door and Searched Practitioner Ms. Wang Jinlan's Home
- [Maoming City, Guangdong Province] Practitioner Mr. Deng Shaosong Arrested
- [Gaoan County, Jiangxi Province] Mr. Wang Silong and Other Practitioners Unlawfully Sent to Labor Camp
- [Nanping City, Fujian Province] Practitioner Mr. Yang Liansheng Faces Unlawful Trial
- [Tangshan City, Hebei Province] Practitioner Ms. Jiao Xuemei Illegally Held in Custody
- [Jiansanjiang City, Heilongjiang Province] Practitioner Mr. Wang Yufeng Unlawfully Taken into Custody Again
- [Shanghai] Practitioner Mr. Wang Bingke Unlawfully Arrested
- [Chongqing] Practitioners Ms. Yang Songli and Ms. Huang Luzhen Taken into Custody
- [Shenyang City, Liaoning Province] Mr. Zhang Hongkai Taken to Luotaishanzhuang Brainwashing Center at Forced Labor Term's End
- [Zibo City, Shandong Province] Practitioner Mr. Chen Qing Taken into Custody by Boshan District Police
- [Tianjin] Practitioner Ms. Yao Shilan Taken into Custody
- [Shanghai] Practitioners Mr. Huang Huijun and Wife, Ms. Mei Lanfang, Taken into Custody
- [Shenyang City, Liaoning Province] Supplementary Information on the Detention of Mr. Zhang Ke, Ms. Wang Fenghuan, and Other Practitioners
- [Tangshan City, Hebei Province] Latest News of Mr. Xu Xiangzhi and Other Practitioners
- [Huangshi City, Hubei Province] A Dozen Practitioners Arrested; Their Whereabouts Unknown
- [Pengzhou City, Sichuan Province] Practitioner Ms. Zhang Qinfang Taken into Custody
- [Zhaoqing City, Guangdong Province] Practitioner Ms. Ou Caihuan Persecuted for Clarifying the Truth
- [Beijing] Officials at the China Carrier Rocket Research Institute Continue Persecution
- [Beijing] Several Practitioners Taken into Custody in the Daxing District
- [Anshan City, Liaoning Province] Fifteen Practitioners Held at Anshan No. 3 Detention Center
- [Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Gao Chunzi and Two Other Elderly Fellow Practitioners Detained
- [Ninxia Autonomous Region] Practitioners at Qingtongxia Aluminum Factory under Persecution
- [Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province] Practitioner Ms. Huang Xingyao Detained by Police
- [Dalian City, Liaoning Province] Practitioner Mr. Gao Zongxiang, 60, Taken into Custody at His Home at 3:00 p.m. on May 9, 2007
- [Yishui County, Shandong Province] Facts of the Persecution against Mr. Yan Wencheng and His Family
- [Xichang City, Sichuan Province] Mr. Li Zhonghua and Other Practitioners Taken into Custody
- [Zibo City, Shandong Province] Practitioners Arrested by Boshan District Police
- [Shangzhi City, Heilongjiang Province] Another Practitioner Taken into Custody for Clarifying the Truth
1. [Bin County, Heilongjiang] Practitioner Mr. Liu Xiangbo Remains in Custody
Mr. Liu Xiangbo, a practitioner from Ningyuan Town in Bin County has been unlawfully held in custody for over 20 days. Mr. Liu has been on hunger strike protesting the persecution. He has been severely abused both mentally and physically.
Ni Zhongliang, male, head of the Crime Response Division at the Bin County
Police Department: 86-541-57914199, 86-541-57980199
Zhao Guomin, male, of the Bin County Police Department: 86-541-57912835, 86-541-57982258
Guan (last name, gender unknown), president of the Bin County Court: 86-13904669699 (cell)
2. [Changchun City, Jilin Province] About 40 Practitioners Taken into Custody
On May 9, 2007, about 40 practitioners gathered in a residential community on Beibadao Street in the Erdao District, Changchun City. Plainclothes officers followed and monitored them. At around 4:00 p.m., the practitioners were taken into custody one after another.
3. [Jiangsu Province] Falun Gong Practitioner Ms. Zhang Hui Tortured by Lianyungang City Police; She Becomes Mentally Confused
On April 16, 2007, Ms. Zhang Hui from Lianyungang City, Jiangsu Province, was unlawfully taken into custody by officers at the Xingfu Road Police Station in Lianyungang City. She was taken to the Lianyungang City Detention Center, where she was severely tortured with other practitioners. She was deprived of food and sleep for six consecutive days. Ms. Zhang has become mentally confused. Ms. Liu Yan is also unlawfully held at the Lianyungang City Detention Center.
In addition, local practitioner Ms. Fan Li has been held at the Donghai County Detention Center.
4. [Chongqing] Practitioner Ms. Zeng Pengying from Nanchuan District Unlawfully Held in Team 1 of Division 7 at Xishanping Forced Labor Camp in Chongqing
5. [Fuzhou City, Fujian Province] Practitioners Ms. Mao Xiaoming and Ms. Xu Xiaoping Unlawfully Sentenced to Forced Labor
Practitioners Ms. Mao Xiaoming and Ms. Xu Xiaoping from Fuzhou City have been sentenced to 18 months and nine months of forced labor respectively. Ms. Mao is being held at the Rujiang Forced Labor Camp, and Ms. Xu is being held at the Fujian Province Women's Forced Labor Camp.
It was also learned that prior to Ms. Mao's arrest, she had been followed by Fuzhou City state security police. The police had also broken into her mother's home at the retired officials' residences in the Fuzhou Military Zone to unlawfully search it. The entire search was conducted without Ms. Mao's mother's awareness.
6. [Kunming City, Yunnan Province] Practitioner Ms. An Shunlian Unlawfully Held at Wuhua District Detention Center
At noon on April 26, 2007, Ms. An Shunlian from Kunming City was taken into custody by officers in the Wuhua District. Ms. An is being held at the Wuhua District Detention Center, which is affiliated with the Wuhua District Police Department.
Wuhua District Detention Center, affiliated with the Wuhua District Police
Guo Qiang, male, director of the detention center: 86-13577087786
Yang Jiehua, deputy director: 86-13759180011
7. [Changchun City, Jilin Province] Police Pried Open a Door and Searched Practitioner Ms. Wang Jinlan's Home
Recently, the police pried open Ms. Wang Jinlan's door and searched her home when she was not there. Ms. Wang lives on the fifth floor of a building in the jurisdiction of the Shuguang Road Police Station in the Nanguan District.
8. [Maoming City, Guangdong Province] Practitioner Mr. Deng Shaosong Arrested
Early in April 2007, Mr. Deng Shaosong from Maoming City was illegally arrested. He has been sentenced to prison.
Mr. Deng had been intercepted on his way back home on the evening of October 25, 2006, by officers from the Xinpo Police Station in Maonan District, Maoming City. Police officers searched him and broke one of his clavicles when they brutally beat him.
Xinpo Town government: 86-668-2266241, 86-668-2223992
Xinpo Police Station: 86-668-2221040
Maonan District Justice Department in Maoming District: 86-668-2818563, 86-668-2818608
Maonan District Appeal's Office: 86-668-2813726
9. [Gaoan County, Jiangxi Province] Mr. Wang Silong and Other Practitioners Unlawfully Sent to Labor Camp
On March 10, practitioners Mr. Wang Silong, Ms. Gao Tongxiu, Mr. Leng Jingtong, and Mr. Luo Shiliang from Gaoan County left town for Nanchang City to meet and exchange thoughts with other practitioners. They were followed while in Bayi Park by the police. On their way back the same day, officers at the Donghu District Police Department in Nanchang City took them into custody. The officers took the 2,500 yuan in cash they carried as well as their cellphones, photocopier, and drivers' licenses.
The four practitioners were initially held at the Xinjian County Detention Center. Crime response police tortured them during interrogation, beamed mining lights in their eyes, and handcuffed them with their arms twisted to the backs of chairs. The practitioners were deprived of sleep. The officers also poured cold water over the tops of their heads and soaked them. After three or four days of torture, the Donghu District Police Department in Nanchang City sentenced each of them to two years of forced labor. They were taken to the Jiangxi Province No. 2 Forced Labor Camp. The labor camp authorities forced them to work up to 18 hours a day producing colored lights. They only are allowed to rest for only a little over two hours each day.
10. [Nanping City, Fujian Province] Practitioner Mr. Yang Liansheng Faces Unlawful Trial
It has been learned that Mr. Yang Liansheng, about 35 years old, who works at the traffic police team in Shunchang County, was taken into custody on November 3, 2006. He was to face an unlawful trial again at the Nanping City Intermediate Court between 8:00 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. on May 10, 2007.
11. [Tangshan City, Hebei Province] Practitioner Ms. Jiao Xuemei Illegally Held in Custody
Ms. Jiao Xuemei is rom Tangshan City. On April 30, 2007, her home was searched. On or around May 3, officers at the Xishandao Police Station in Lubei District deceived her while she was at work. She was taken away from the Tangshan City Thermo Dynamics Company to the Changningdao Detention Center in Tangshan City. She has since been transferred to the Tangshan Detention Center.
Xishandao Police Station in the Lubei District, Tangshan City: 86-315-7210561
12. [Jiansanjiang City, Heilongjiang Province] Practitioner Mr. Wang Yufeng Unlawfully Taken into Custody Again
Mr. Wang Yufen from Qianshao Farm in Jiansanjiang City was recently released from prison after his term ended. The 610 Office of Qianshao Farm took Mr. Wang into custody again in Jiansanjiang City.
13. [Shanghai] Practitioner Mr. Wang Bingke Unlawfully Arrested
Mr. Wang Bingke, born in 1976, formerly attended group practice at the Eastern China Normal University. After his graduation in July 1999, he had been teaching at Yichuan Middle School in the Putuo District, Shanghai. After September 20, 1999, Mr. Wang went to Beijing to validate the Fa and was detained. Later, he was sentenced to two years of forced labor between 2001 and 2003 for distributing truth-clarifying materials. He was inhumanly tortured in the labor camp.
At around 8:00 p.m. on March 14, 2007, Mr. Wang was arrested by officers from a police station in the Zhabei District for distributing truth-clarifying DVDs. At around 1:00 a.m. on March 15, the police broke into the rented room Mr. Wang and his wife lived in and searched the place for about two hours. The materials confiscated later became "evidence" in the charges brought against him.
As a result of Mr. Wang's arrest, his wife. Ms. Han Xia, lost her job. Ms. Han is pregnant, and she is experiencing strong pregnancy-induced reactions. She is not only without the care of her husband, she worries about him all the time.
It has been confirmed that among those practitioners who used to regularly attend group exercises at the China Eastern Normal University, Mr. Li Baifan, Mr. Li Yuanguang, Mr. Wu Dianhui, and Ms. Dong Xinnan died from persecution after July 20, 1999. The following are among those who have been expelled by the school or otherwise dismissed: Ms. Jiang Yun, Ms. Yuan Shunhua, Mr. Zhu Kuihua, Mr. Wang Bingke, Ms. Zhang Hongying, Ms. Li Xia, Ms. Lin Cuixia, Ms. Zhang Yuxia, Ms. Zhang Xumei, Mr. Liu Peng (twice sentenced to forced labor), Mr. Lai Xiaohui, Mr. Jiang Desheng (who has arrived in the U.S.), and Mr. Chen Fu (who remains in custody).
Wang (gender unknown) and Feng (gender unknown), officers from a police
station in Zhabei District: 86-21-63172110-41315
Wang (gender unknown), principal of Yichuan Middle School: 86-21-56091823-10402
Mathematics Group, which Mr. Wang was a member: 86-56091823-20306
Lu Ming, male, Party official in charge of Falun Gong persecution at the Putuo District Education Commission: 86-13701851990
14. [Chongqing] Practitioners Ms. Yang Songli and Ms. Huang Luzhen Taken into Custody
On the morning of May 5, 2007, Ms. Yang Songli and Ms. Huang Luzhen from the Jiangbei District were clarifying the truth to three children at the Huaxin Street bus stop. They were taken to the Huaxin Street Police Station. The same afternoon, officers from the police station and several other state security officers searched Ms. Yang Songli's home. Ms. Yang and Ms. Huang were transferred to the Jiangbei District Detention Center the same night.
15. [Shenyang City, Liaoning Province] Mr. Zhang Hongkai Taken to Luotaishanzhuang Brainwashing Center at Forced Labor Term's End
On April 30, Mr. Zhang Hongkai's family received a notice from the Shenxin Forced Labor Camp to take him home at 9:00 a.m. on May 1. When they arrived at the labor camp, an officer with the last name ov Zhang, Liu Jie (male) of the Liaohe Agency, and Jia Dianjie (male) of the 610 Office refused to release Mr. Zhang. They took him to the Luotaishanzhuang Brainwashing Center in Fushun City. Mr. Zhang's work unit was orderd to pay 1,500 yuan to cover initial expenses.
16. [Zibo City, Shandong Province] Practitioner Mr. Chen Qing Taken into Custody by Boshan District Police
Mr. Chen Qing, a deputy commissioner in the Boshan District in Zibo City, was taken into custody by Boshan District police on May 5, 2007. His home was unlawfully searched. The officers confiscated his Falun Dafa books.
17. [Tianjin] Practitioner Ms. Yao Shilan Taken into Custody
Ms. Yao Shilan from Changtun Village, Jianchang Town, Wuqing District, Tianjin, was taken into custody again on April 4, 2007. Huang Shouqing, male, director of the village security office, led officers from the Jianchang Town Police Station and those from the Wuqing District Police Department to her home. The officers took away Teacher's portrait, Falun Dafa books, and some truth-clarifying materials.
18. [Shanghai] Practitioners Mr. Huang Huijun and Wife, Ms. Mei Lanfang, Taken into Custody
Mr. Huang Huijun and Ms. Mei Lanfang from the Jinshan District of Shanghai were taken away by the police around April 15, 2005. Their whereabouts remain unknown. Ms. Huang had been unlawfully imprisoned for five years and gone through severe torture.
19. [Shenyang City, Liaoning Province] Supplementary Information on the Detention of Mr. Zhang Ke, Ms. Wang Fenghuan, and Other Practitioners
At 7:00 a.m. on March 24, 2007, Zhang Wei, male, head of the Tiexi 610 Office; officers from the Tiexi State Security Division; and officers from the Shi'erlu Police Station were led by Dong Bing, male, director of the police station, to Mr. Zhang Ke's home. When the door was answered, the officers rushed in and dragged Mr. Zhang Ke and Ms. Wang Fenghuan to the police vehicle. The officers then searched the place. Many other police officers and support staff were outside. Police vehicles and vans were parked behind the building. The officers confiscated items worth over ten thousand yuan, including a personal computer, a printer, a DVD burner, and many Falun Dafa materials.
At the same time, Li Shuwen, male, head of the Tiexi State Security Division, and other state security officers were led by Liang Fei, male, deputy director of the Shi'erlu Police Station, to Ms. Hang Ying's home. The officers claimed to be reading the water meter. When the door was answered, they rushed in and unplugged the phone immediately. Four officers dragged Ms. Hang into a police vehicle. The rest started searching her home. The officers confiscated Falun Dafa books and Fa-lectures and took them back to the police station.
Because the police had taken away a large amount of materials and some equipment from Mr. Zhang and Ms. Wang's home, they resorted to torture during their interrogations. Mr. Zhang Ke and his wife refused to cooperate. They were tortured with a fully-charged electric baton, handcuffed with their arms twisted behind their backs, and hit in the face. Ms. Wang's artificial teeth fell out. When the practitioners were taken to the detention center, Ms. Wang was handcuffed with her arms twisted behind her back, and the handcuffs cut into her flesh. Ms. Hang Ying was also cut by her handcuffs that were tight on her wrists with her arms twisted behind her back.
The next day, Ms. Shan Xiuying and another practitioner, whose name is unknown, were also taken into custody. Mr. Zhang Ke is being held at the Shahezi Detention Center. Ms. Wang Fenghuan, Ms. Shan Xiuying, and the practitioner whose name is unknown were held at the Shenyang City No. 1 Detention Center.
Ms. Shan Xiuying and Ms. Han Ying have returned home with righteous thoughts.
20. [Tangshan City, Hebei Province] Latest News of Mr. Xu Xiangzhi and Other Practitioners
On the evening of April 6, 2007, Mr. Xu Xiangzhi, Mr. Zhao Yunlong, and Ms. Xu Xiuchun, practitioners from Dafenggu Village in Yuehe Township, the Kaiping District, Tangshan City, were detained by officers led by Chen Yong Wen, male, head of the State Security Division at the Kaiping Police Department, and Fu Huaili, male, chief officer at the Yuehe Township Police Station. The practitioners were initially held at the Kaiping Police Department and subsequently transferred to the Tangshan City No. 1 Detention Center.
It has been learned that the three practitioners have each been sentenced to two years of forced labor. On May 1, Mr. Xu Xiangzhi and Mr. Zhao Yunlong were taken to the Shijiazhuang Forced Labor Camp. On May 5, Ms. Xu Xiuchun was taken to the Kaiping Women's Forced Labor Camp.
21. [Huangshi City, Hubei Province] A Dozen Practitioners Arrested; Their Whereabouts Unknown
Around April 11, 2007, a large number of police officers from the Xialu District Police Department, the Laoxia District Police Station, Xinxialu Police Station, and the Shiliaoshan Police Station in the Xisaishan District, engaged in an all-out campaign and sabotaged several Falun Gong truth-clarifying material production sites. Over a dozen practitioners were arrested. Their whereabouts remain unknown.
It has been learned that these practitioners were arrested: Ms. Luo Wen, Ms. Chen Shun, Ms. Liu Xiaolian, Ms. Yang Yunxia, Ms. He Guoping, Ms. Xie Xiuqin, and Ms. Xie's aunt. The police have searched the homes of all the practitioners under arrest.
22. [Pengzhou City, Sichuan Province] Practitioner Ms. Zhang Qinfang Taken into Custody
On the morning of May 9, 2007, Ms. Zhang Qinfang from Pengzhou City made a public phone call with a one yuan bill. Minutes after she left, the owner of the phone booth, who had taken the payment, called in the police from the local police station. The officers arrived and took Ms. Zhang into custody. She is being held at the Guihua Police Station.
23. [Zhaoqing City, Guangdong Province] Practitioner Ms. Ou Caihuan Persecuted for Clarifying the Truth
24. [Beijing] Officials at the China Carrier Rocket Research Institute Continue Persecution
China Carrier Rocket Research Institute is located in the Donggaodi Area in the Fengtai District, Beijing. Officials of the institute have continued to hold exhibitions slandering Falun Dafa in its affiliated institutes and factories. Since 2004, the institute has been financing and staffing a brainwashing facility at Guangfeng Hotel on Fengtai Road. Over a hundred practitioners have been persecuted in the brainwashing center. Some were subsequently taken to labor camps, some suffered physical deterioration, and some even died. Ohers have had their salaries suspended or have been forced to leave town in order avoid harassment.
25. [Beijing] Several Practitioners Taken into Custody in the Daxing District
On the afternoon of May 8, officers from the Daxing District 610 Office took into custody practitioners in Lixian Town, including Mr. Zhang Chengzu (from Xilihe Village), Ms. Wang Yinlian, Mr. Wang Yinshuang, Ms. Yin Shuangjie, Mr. Ge Jun, Ms. Jiao, and Ms. Zhang (from Pingdi Village). The whereabouts of these practitioners are unknown.
26. [Anshan City, Liaoning Province] Fifteen Practitioners Held at Anshan No. 3 Detention Center
On May 4, 2007, fifteen practitioners from Fuxin City were unlawfully taken into custody at Wuliang Monastery in the Qianshan area in Anshan City. The practitioners are being held at the Anshan No. 3 Detention Center.
27. [Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Gao Chunzi and Two Other Elderly Fellow Practitioners Detained
On the evening of May 8, 2007, three elderly practitioners--Ms. Gao Chunzi, 66; Ms. Yan Xiuyun, 67; and Ms. Wang Xiuzhi, 71--from the Jidianqi Residential Community in the Acheng District, Harbin City, went to Liaodian Township in the Acheng area to distribute truth-clarifying materials. They were taken into custody and held at the Acheng Detention Center.
Zhang Yabin, male, chief of Acheng Police Department: 86-451-53778889
Wang Xiaoguang, male, director of Acheng 610 Office: 86-451-53760501 (office), 86-451-53734388 (home)
Liaodian Township Police Station: 86-451-53859527
Detention Center: 86-451-53714265
28. [Ninxia Autonomous Region] Practitioners at Qingtongxia Aluminum Factory under Persecution
It has been learned that two practitioners (father and son) at the Qingtongxia Aluminum Factory were recently taken into custody. The father has been released. The son's whereabouts remain unknown.
29. [Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province] Practitioner Ms. Huang Xingyao Detained by Police
On the evening of May 4, 2007, Ms. Huang Xingyao, 44, and her son were distributing truth-clarifying materials to residents in the urban Shiqi area. Four plainclothes officers followed her and took both her and her son to the Qijiang Police Station. The police station refused to take the two practitioners. In the end, they were taken to the Yuelainan Police Station. At around 10:00 p.m. that night, He Guoyou, male, of the Chengqu Police Department; Xie Guanwen, male, of the Yuelainan Police Station; and a dozen other police officers broke into Ms. Huang's home for an unlawful search. Police officers confiscated a large number of Falun Dafa books and DVDs among other materials. Two officers returned in a police vehicle after they left and took away the personal computer and printer Ms. Huang's son used for school. They also held Ms. Huang's moped. Ms. Huang has been unlawfully detained with criminal charges and held at the local detention center
30. [Dalian City, Liaoning Province] Practitioner Mr. Gao Zongxiang, 60, Taken into Custody at His Home at 3:00 p.m. on May 9, 2007
31. [Yishui County, Shandong Province] Facts of the Persecution against Mr. Yan Wencheng and His Family
Mr. Yan Wencheng, 52, is from Wujiawa Village, Yishui County. Since July 20, 1999, his family members have had been unlawfully arrested, taken to the brainwashing center, and fined. His home has been unlawfully searched, and his second daughter, who is still an adolescent, was sent to forced labor camp.
On September 4, 2005, officers from the Yishui County Political and Judiciary Committee, the 610 Office, the state security division, and officials from the Wujiawa Neighborhood Administrations Office took away a personal computer, VCD, television set, and over 30,000 yuan in cash from Mr. Yan's home. Their second daughter, who was still a juvenile, was unlawfully sentenced to forced labor. Their son, who was in junior high, was forced to drop out of school. Mr. Yan and his wife were forced to leave town.
On the morning of May 2, 2007, Li Yuyou, male, of the state security division and a dozen or so other people waited outside Mr. Yan's home. Mr. Yan away, who had just returned home after being forced to leave town without a place to stay, was then taken away. They also beat Mr. Yan's second daughter, taking away her cellphone. The police confiscated two personal computers, a printer, MP3 players, 600 yuan in cash, Falun Dafa books, and other items. On May 3, Xie Fugui, male; Li Yuyou, male; and other officers from the State Security Division brutally beat Mr. Yan during his interrogation. Mr. Yan passed out right away. He did not regain consciousness three hours after being resuscitated in the county hospital when he was immediately taken away by the police. Mr. Yan's mother died in recent days out of constant fear.
32. [Xichang City, Sichuan Province] Mr. Li Zhonghua and Other Practitioners Taken into Custody
On the afternoon of May 9, 2007, practitioners Mr. Li Zhonghua, Ms. Le Dezao, and Ms. Guo Bing and her sister were installing a satellite dish in Daxing Township, Xichang City. They were turned in to the authorities. Over 20 people were sent by the Daxing Township Government. Zhou Ming, male, and three other officers from the Chuanxing Police Station, Luo Yi, male; Tai Yigang, male; and five other officers from the Xichang City State Security Division arrested the four practitioners at the home of Ms. Li Xiuying, a practitioner who lives in the Chuanxing area.
Chuanxing Police Station in Xichang City: 86-834-3782047
Zhou Jishu, male: 86-13708172637
Li Ningyi, male, director of the prefecture 610 Office: 86-834-3865211 (office), 86-834-2162587 (home), 86-13708147889 (cell)
Li Liang, male, deputy director: 86-834-3865629 (office), 86-834-2160925 (home), 86-13980289811 (cell)
Xichang City 610 Office: 86-834-3239667
Zhang Guangrong, male, directory of Xichang City 610 Office: 86-834-3291113 (home), 86-13908158947 (cell)
Chen Qi, male, deputy director: 86-834-3230986 (home)
33. [Zibo City, Shandong Province] Practitioners Arrested by Boshan District Police
At around 11:00 a.m. on May 9, 2007, practitioners Mr. Qiao Xifu and Mr. and Ms. Yang were taken into custody at home by officers from the Boshan District 610 Office and the police department. The police also confiscated Falun Dafa books and truth-clarifying materials.
It has been learned that around April 25, the Zibo City 610 Office and the city's State Security Division arrested a dozen or so practitioners.
Main switchboard at the Boshan District Police Department: 86-533-4182137, 86-533-4183061
34. [Shangzhi City, Heilongjiang Province] Another Practitioner Taken into Custody for Clarifying the Truth
On May 5, 2007, practitioner Mr. Huang Zijian, a motorized tricycle taxi driver, was turned in to the police for clarifying the truth. Mr. Huang is being held at the Shangzhi City Detention Center.
May 9, 2007