(Clearwisdom.net) In autumn 2006 a number of male practitioners were transferred from various forced labor camps to the notorious Suihua Forced Labor camp, where they have been severely tortured by several guards. Led by deputy brigade chief Liu Wei, prison instructor Gao Zhonghai, second instructor Long Kuibin, first brigade chief Lian Xing, and second brigade chief Diao Xuesong used very brutal torture techniques.

Liu Wei and Diao Xuesong used toothpicks to stab Falun Gong practitioner Peng Chen's fingers and legs. His legs now no longer function normally, so he has to use his hands to move his legs. Another practitioner, Miao Shujung from Muling City, was beaten so badly that he has not been able to eat anything since. Whatever he eats he throws up. He used to weigh 209 pounds, but after being tortured he now only weighs 132 pounds. Due to his serious condition, they finally released him to receive medical treatment. It will be a wonder if he can survive. Another practitioner, Li Cangxin, was tortured so severely that he now needs assistance to walk.

In January 2007, practitioner Li Shaotie was told by prison guards to sit on a small bench, but he didn't comply, so they started beating him. Practitioners on the scene tried to stop the guards and told them, "Falun Dafa is good." One guard then beat Sheng Yanqin and Lian Tao and hung them up for ten days in a solitary cell. Both Sheng and Lian were unable to walk when they were released. Li Shaotie was then beaten so badly that he lost consciousness. He is still unable to manage his daily life.

Guards tortured Bai Shulin and Zhao Dezhi with electric batons and forced Bai Shulin to sit on a prison chair and listen to the "Sound of Hell" tape. Mr. Bai pulled out the earplug headphones, but the guard then taped the earplugs into his ears and turned the volume to high. Bai protested with a hunger strike. Guard Gao Zhonghai kicked Zhao Zhonghai's neck, and opened the door, causing them to freeze. Then both Bai and Zhao were confined in a solitary cell for 18 days. They were released from solitary confinement on February 15, 2007.

On March 15, 2007, guards used the excuse that Zhao Dezhi had not participated in his assigned work, so they hung him up between two bunk beds and shocked him with electric batons. They also burned his fingernails with cigarettes. Guard Lian Xing kicked Mr. Zhao's chest causing him to suffer long-term chest pain.

On April 24, 2007, for doing the Falun Gong exercises, practitioner Dong Xianghui was brutally beaten by the prison personnel.

On April 27, 2007, for saying "Falun Dafa is good," practitioner Xu Yushan from Shuangcheng City was brutally beaten. When Mr. Xu was transferred to a different prison brigade on October 11, 2006, he again said "Falun Dafa is good" and the guards brutally beat him. Mr. Xu is now in the prison brigade Pu Jiao.

Suihua Labor Camp phone numbers:

Prison head Xu Yansheng: 0455-8112701
Prison head Lin Gewen: 0455-8112702; Meng Yan, 0455-8110703.
Other main responsible leaders: 0455-8110704, 0455-8110705, 0455-8110706, 0455-8110707, 0455-8110708.
Management Department head Bai Jiuyi: 0455-8110737
Prison coach Gao Zhonghai: 0455-8110784
Assistant prison coach Long Kuibin: 0455-8110783
Assistant prison head Liu Wei: 0455-8110788, QQ #:1021444
Guard Lian Xing: 0455-6996131
Prison Brigade #2 work shop: 0455-8110787, 8110829
Suihua Labor Camp address:
North Zhong Zi Rd., Suihua, Heilongjiang Province, Postal Code 152054.