(Clearwisdom.net) On January 30, 2007, Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Zhang Lirong was locked in the Masanjia Forceed Labor Camp workshop by guard Pei Feng and a team leader for refusing to recite the 30 disciplinary rules that criminals were forced to recite. Later, Political Instructor Ren Huaiping from the Second Division and the administration leader of the division Wang Shuzheng, locked her in an empty room and inserted high voltage electric batons into her underwear. They beat her breasts and chest, brutally torturing her.

On January 29, practitioner Ms. Wang Xiaoyan was ordered to sign her name on the “Forced Labor Camp Inspection Sheet.” She refused to sign, and wrote “Falun Dafa is good” on the sheet. Guard Zhao Guorong slapped her face. The next day it snowed. Police Zhao Jinghua and two other criminals brutally beat Ms. Wang, causing her nose to bleed and her body to become very weak. She had a high fever and cough and had to have an intravenous drip for two days.

Practitioners were forced to perform intensive labor at the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp. They were forced to work from 6:30 a.m. until 8:30 p.m. or even until 11:00 p.m. If the practitioners could not finish their work, they had to bring the work back to their sleeping rooms and finish it.

Practitioner Ms. Zou Xiuju refused to do the forced labor. Guard Wang Shuzheng restrained her under the bed frame and did not allow her to use the restroom, change her position or have anything to eat. Practitioner Ms. Zhou Jing also refused to do the forced labor. Guards Zhang Jun, Li Mingdong, and Zhang Chunguang handcuffed her and brutally beat her. Deputy Director of Masanjia Forced Labor Camp Zhou Qin said, “You should treat her like this. Do not give her any food.” After Ms. Zhou Jing was locked up for an entire day, her hands and feet were swollen and very painful, and she could not walk.

The guards strictly controlled the Fourth Team of the Third Division where the Falun Gong practitioners were detained. They assigned the dirty and intensive work to practitioners. Practitioner Ms. Li Fengqiu was arrested by the Jinzhou City Police Department and sentenced to three years in the Masanja Forced Labor Camp. She has a 10-year-old son who cannot go to school because the family now has no income. Ms. Li Fengqiu became mentally traumatized due to the persecution. Even after hospital tests showed that she had mental trauma, the forced labor camp still refused to release her. Practitioner Ms. Jiang Jie is from Benxi City. Her husband passed away a month ago. She was arrested and sentenced to three years in a forced labor camp. Since she refused to be “transformed,” she was brutally tortured and her wrists were seriously injured. She is currently suffering from mental trauma due to the persecution. She has a 15-year-old daughter at home who cannot go to middle school due to lack of funds, and there is no one taking care of her.

Practitioner Ms. Li Xiulan had 2,400 “yuan” stolen by the Liaoyang City Police Station. She went to the police station and asked for her money to be returned. The police refused to return her money. Not only that, they arrested her and sent her to Masanjia Forced Labor Camp. She was sentenced to two years in the forced labor camp. She was persecuted until she was in a vegetative state. She has been bedridden for three months, unable to move, eat, or drink. On September 5, 2006, prison doctor Ding Taiyong stuck a needle into her head and did not take it out. The needle was left there for a whole day until other practitioners found it. Even now, she still cannot walk or talk.

Team leader Wang Xiaofeng frequently used her power to extend practitioners' periods of detention if she thought the practitioner wasn't brainwashed and “transformed.” She usually extended the practitioner's detention period for two weeks to two months. Moreover, she always communicated with the local “610 Office” to persecute Falun Gong practitioners.

In November and December 2006, the Third Division forced practitioners to attend an exam and answer questions slandering the founder of Falun Gong. They used extending sentences, physical punishments, brainwashing, and threats to persecute the practitioners who refused to answer the questions. Moreover, they increased the workloads for the practitioners and forced those who could not finish the work to do overtime. The guards did not allow the practitioners to sleep until they finished their work. They used intensive forced labor to persecute practitioners.