(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Chu Liwen of the Taibauzhuang District, Changyi-Waifang City, Shandong Province, was first illegally arrested in 2003. After that, he was moved from one detention center to another in the area of Waifeng City. Later on he was sentenced to five years in prison and sent to Weibei Prison. On the morning of March 30, 2005, Chu Liwen's son, Chu Qinghua, also a practitioner, and his younger sister went to visit their father at Weibei Prison. Police officers in collusion with Chen Xiaodong of the Changyi Public Security Bureau, arrested the brother and sister and sent them to the local police station. Chu Qinghua, who had just turned 20, was secretly and illegally sent to a labor camp for two and a half years. There he was tortured and received such ill-treatment that he is unable to work.

Scars on Chu Qinghua's neck

Ten-inch long scars on Chu Qinghua's body

In Weibei Prison, Chu Liwen was tortured by four to five guards at the same time. They punched and kicked him while using electric batons. He was also tortured with iron plates placed on each side of his legs, which were compressed by turning screws to apply pressure. The iron plates were used off and on to see if he would promise to stop practicing Falun Gong. For over two months, Chu Liwen suffered tremendously under this kind of horrifying treatment. Soon, almost his whole body was injured. Before long he was unable to walk, and eventually he had to be carried out by prison guards.

It was six months later that his son, Chu Qinghua, learned what had happened. Chu Qinghua asked to see his father many times but his requests were always denied. Finally, in the winter of 2004, he saw his father, who appeared much older, emaciated, and had a sallow complexion. His voice was shaky when he talked. His condition was very bad. His son was crying as he was forced to leave after visiting for only ten minutes.

On March 30, 2005, Chu Qinghua and his sister again went to visit their father in Weibei Prison. This time there weren't any delays. The guards didn't give them any trouble, and they saw their father without waiting. They expected they should leave after the usual ten-minute visit, but the guards told them they could stay a little longer. The brother and sister didn't realize that it was a trick, so they stayed longer.

When the visit ended and both brother and sister were leaving, they were stopped by a prison guard who wanted to talk with them. Just as they were entering the office they were grabbed by four policemen and taken to the local police station that day.

They were detained in separate, tiny rooms. After being interrogated and beaten, the sister was released in the afternoon because she was not a practitioner. But Chu Qinghua, who is a practitioner, was secretly and illegally sent to a forced labor camp for a two-and-a-half-year term. On April 29, 2005, he was transferred to Shandong Province Second Forced Labor Camp, otherwise known as Wangcun Forced Labor Camp.

Chu Qinghua's father, Chu Liwen, who experienced vicious and serious persecution in Wangcun Forced Labor Camp, was able to leave with righteous thoughts. The whole camp knew about this. So when Chu Qinghua was admitted to the camp, he was tortured even more viciously. For the next three months he was forced to suffer the so-called "breaking the solid" type of "transformation." He was not allowed to sleep and was suspended by his limbs over a bed. He was lied to every day. Seeing that ordinary tricks didn't seem to work on him, guard Song Nan began shocking him with an electric baton. Chu Qinghua resisted by hitting his head against a wall. (Note: Hurting oneself or committing suicide is not in line with the principles of Dafa cultivation). He now has a scar on the side of his head. The Camp Education Department planned an inspection and investigation. The night before they were to arrive, guards Ma Lixin and Song Nan told Chu Qinghua how to answer the investigator's questions. If he didn't comply he would be punished.

On August 18, 2005, at 8:15 a.m. guards forced the newly-arrested practitioners to take a written "test." (Actually the test was designed to smear Dafa and Teacher. If the required answers were not produced, torture would follow.) When Chu Qinghua was told to take the test, he broke out of the waiting line shouting "Falun Dafa is good" in order to protest the so-called test. He ran straight to the stairway of the second floor of the building and jumped to the ground. He passed out and remained unconscious. He was taken to a military hospital where part of one lung was excised.

Chu Qinghua remained unconscious in the hospital for several months. When he came to, the first words he spoke were "Falun Dafa is good." Consequently, he was returned to the labor camp for further persecution. He became mentally unbalanced and was left unable to walk or look after himself. He was sent to his uncle's home, who had to mortgage his house and automobile to be able to afford to look after him. Chu Qinghua remains unable to work.

There has been no further news about Chu Liwen since his son and daughter visited him for the second time.

Weibei Prison

Weibei Prison general area (Team handling admission and brainwashing center

Zibo Wangcun Labor Camp: 86-533-6689191 86-533-6689227
Camp Director's Office: 86-533-6689507
Camp Administration: 86-533-6689252

Provincial Second Camp Director: Sun Jiyin, Xin Xiuzhong, Political Committee Member: Wang Jiayong

The 7th Company: 86-533-6689232, 86-533-6680427

The 7th Company prison guards: Captain Jing Xusheng, Sun Fengjun (transferred to another post after the incident of Chu Qinghua, Ma Lixin (transferred to another post after the incident of Chu Qinghua), Peng Xubiao, Liu Guowei, Bi Hongtao, Cao Chengtao, Gao Chengjie, Sun Jie, Song Nan, Zhang Tao, Liu Zhonghao, Feng Wenping, Wang Li, Wang Ligang, Chai Xianggong, Li Fuyong, Li Gongming, and Zhang Qin

The 8th Company: 86-533-6689234, 86-533-6680428
Captain: Zheng Wanxin
Instructor: Luo Guangrong
Assistant Captains: Wang Baohua, Zheng Fengjun

April 17, 2007