(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Ma Bing was a clerk from the Refinery Factory at the Daqing Oil Field. She had been weak and had many ailments since childhood. After she began practicing Falun Dafa in 1999 however, she became healthy and strong. Her family was delighted for her. She benefited enormously from practicing Falun Dafa and always thought of others first, and was viewed by all as a good, kind-hearted person.

In the winter of 2000, she went to Beijing to tell people that Falun Dafa is good and that her Teacher is innocent. She was arrested and sent to the Beian Brainwashing Class. She firmly believed in Dafa, believed the persecution was wrong, and refused to be "transformed." Ms. Ma Bing suffered severe mental and physical abuse for several months and her health was poor when she was released.

On September 9, 2003 at around 9:00 a.m., her workplace leaders, Zhao Hongfu and Luan Junlin, deceived Ms. Ma Bing into going to the office for a "talk." Zhou Yunzhi, along with several other police officers, arrested her and forced her out the back door. She was held at the Hongweixing Brainwashing Class in Daqing City. Ms. Ma Bing refused to cooperate, and she was subjected to severe mental abuse and physical torture. She also suffered a head injury. Afraid of being held responsible, the brainwashing class sent her to the No. 4 Hospital, in Daqing City, at 4:00 p.m. on September 10. She had a dozen stitches on her face and was disfigured.

Ms. Ma Bing suffered a head injury while in brainwashing class

Ma Bing ran out of the hospital and called her family. Her family had been looking for her as a missing person for days and had just realized that she had been illegally arrested. The perpetrators were afraid that their actions would be exposed, so they arrested Ma Bing again. Ma Bing's husband was furious about the acts towards his wife, insisting that his wife be released immediately from the brainwashing class. The perpetrators were afraid of being held responsible, and Ma Bing was not able to take care of herself at the time, so they released her to her family. A man surnamed Wang, from the 610 Office, shouted at her family, "We will come to get her again when she is better!" Zhao Hongfu, who was the leader of her work place also shouted the same thing.

Before beginning Falun Dafa practice, Ma Bing had chronic diarrhea and was unable to have a child due to her health conditions. After she began Dafa practice, she was very healthy for the next five years. After the brainwashing class she developed abdominal pain and distension. The No. 4 Hospital in Daqing diagnosed that she had a tumor in her abdomen and that she was also pregnant. She had a miscarriage in April 2004 after months of gestation. In the meantime she was diagnosed with end stage ovarian cancer. On April 26, after the surgery, the doctor found that her cancer had already metastasized all over her abdomen, stomach, colon, and uterus. The pathology report stated that it was "end stage metastasis." Her mother, who is a doctor, began to cry. She knew there was no hope for her daughter.

After the surgery, Ma Bing laid on the bed and thought for a long time. She realized that only Dafa would save her and she needed to go home to study the Fa and do the exercises. Because of her righteous thoughts, her abdomen and wounds were no longer painful. She walked to the doctor's office and asked to be discharged. The doctor was shocked and amazed as she had not been able to walk for several days. After seven days, Ma Bing walked out of the hospital, and she could not help telling everyone that Falun Dafa is good, and that Falun Dafa had saved her.

After she was discharged from the hospital on June 3, 2004, she went grocery shopping with a neighbor and was arrested because she said, "Dafa is good!" The police who arrested her were from the Zhanqian Police Station in Daqing City. They grabbed her hair and dragged her from the first floor to the third floor. She was tortured all night with a mask full of mustard covering her face. Personnel from the Saertu District Police Station sent this end-stage cancer patient who just had major surgery to the Daqing Detention Center. Then, after thirty-two days, they attempted to send her to the Harbin Women's Labor Camp for further persecution. The labor camp refused her after the physical exam found that she had tumors all over her abdomen.

Her health declined after this arrest due to the mistreatment. She was under constant, extreme fear and tension. She passed away on February 2, 2007.

April 16, 2007