1. Police Officer Fu Kehu Receives Retribution

Fu Kehu, a policeman working in Tilanqiao Prison in Shanghai, was recently arrested and detained for accepting a bribe--a new car--from Zhou Zhengyi's family. Zhou was once the richest person in Shanghai, who made a fortune through bribing government officials and illegal asset acquisition.

Fu Kehu was the political instructor at the Tilanqiao Prison Division V, a section that specialized in persecuting Falun Gong practitioners. He started to work there at the peak of the persecution, and proposed to forcibly "transform" Dafa practitioners with violence. Fu also planned and executed the extreme torture against Falun Dafa practitioner Yang Yuhui, (please refer to the Minghui website for related reports). He went to the cells that detained Falun Dafa practitioner He Binggang, (a graduate student of Fudan University) and Li Liang (who had returned from the U.K. after completing his studies there), and ordered them to "run the motorcycle" (a type of brutal torture). He often instigated his close follower Shen Yanrong, the director of the Youth Experimental Group (a division that specialized in persecuting practitioners), to use all means to torture Dafa practitioners.

2. Ge Peng's Retribution Warns People in Shangjiahe Town, Xinbin County

Ge Peng, male, more than 40 years old, was a government officer in Shangjiahe Town of Xinbin County in Fushun City, Liaoning Province. When the persecution began on July 20, 1999, Ge closely followed the Jiang regime to persecute Falun Gong practitioners. He often broke into practitioners' homes at night to harass them. He forced practitioners to go to the government office to write statements giving up the practice. He threatened them that if they didn't write such statements, he would send the practitioners to the higher government officials for further persecution. He often slandered Dafa, and was very active in persecuting practitioners together with the local Political and Judicial Committee.

In 2005, Ge's life was taken away by bone cancer.

March 23, 2007