Story of a Hospital Chief

My home is in a small township of Tonghua City. In 2002, my nephew joined the military and left home. My mother kept thinking of her grandson and had difficulty sleeping through the night. Because of this she was dizzy with blurred eyesight during the daytime. We took her to the local hospital and found the chief of the hospital (as we all knew him). After the examination, the hospital chief said, "You should practice Falun Gong! You can see that none of the Falun Gong practitioners have insomnia."

Another time, a middle-aged woman with an advanced case of "lupus erythematosus" also came to this hospital seeking treatment. Because her condition was serious, they found the chief. The chief said, "This illness is very difficult to treat. You can practice Falun Gong. I have heard that Falun Gong has cured many serious illnesses." This middle-aged woman took the chief's advice and started practicing Falun Gong. Soon her illness was completely healed. This middle-aged woman personally experienced a miracle and was also extremely grateful to the chief for recommending Falun Gong to her.

The chief did not practice Falun Gong himself but he understood the truth about Falun Gong.

Proliferated Cancer Completely Healed after Practicing Falun Gong

A woman with the last name Wei lived in Tonghua City. One day in 2006 she felt very uncomfotable all over her body. She went to Tonghua City Hospital to have an examination. The examination showed that she had late stage cancer, which had proliferated. She was in despair when she learned of the result.

When she got home, her neighbors all came to see her. One of them was a Dafa practitioner. The practitioner told her, "If you can start practicing Falun Gong, perhaps it will heal you. You saw the changes in my health." She thus started learning the Fa and doing the exercises. Soon, her health improved and her complexion became better. But her family still did not feel relieved, and took her to the hospital to have another examination. The test results showed that she was normal.

March 31, 2007