(Clearwisdon.net) Police officers Li Yinghao, Sun Lujun, and Li Ziyou, Sun Jie and others from Boai County have persecuted many practitioners since July 20, 1999. Some practitioners died as a result of the persecution; some decided to become homeless to avoid persecution; some families were broken up, and others were and still are detained. The following is information on detained practitioners and their families.

Xinmi Prison Jailed Practitioners Mr. Bian Chunyou, Mr. Bi Zhicai, and Mr. Jiao Changfu

Mr. Bian Chunyou, 51 years old, is a Vietnam War veteran. His right leg became disabled, he could no longer take care of himself, and he walks with crutches. He began Falun Dafa cultivation in 1996. After July 20, 1999, he was persecuted and detained many times as well as subjected to illegal home searches, other terrifying experiences, and brainwashing. Mr. Bian was arrested again for distributing Dafa materials and held in a detention center. Practitioners held there have experienced mental torment and physical abuse by having to work long hours.

Mr. Bian's health deteriorated under such an execrable environment. His limbs were contorted and his already disabled legs began to suppurate, beginning near his foot and gradually moving up. Constantly working long hours, he frequently appeared to be nauseous and dizzy. His hands and feet were weak, and he could not walk. His leg needed to be amputated, but the prison doctor refused to treat him, citing a lack of money as the reason.

Despite his poor health, the court still sentenced Mr. Bian to three years in prison. He is now detained at Xinmi Prison in Henan Province and being tortured again. In prison, his legs were amputated in order to control suppuration in the lower part of his legs. After the amputation, due to a lack of medication, the infection was not controlled. As a result, he ended up requiring a second amputation. The family has asked many times for his release due to his medical condition, but the prison officials refuse and continue to detain and torture him.

Mr. Bian Chunyou's wife believes in "Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance." For this she has been continually persecuted since July 20, 1999. Among other forms of persecution she has been detained, brainwashed, and subjected to mental abuse. She lost her mental acuity, became partially paralyzed, and could no longer take care of herself. A fire happened where she lived. Because of her limited mobility and inability to douse the fire, it became a disaster. The trauma of the fire resulted in her lower body and legs being disabled, and she was bedridden for a long time. She could not sit or walk. Her life of bitterness defies description.

Given their desperate family situation, Mr. Bian's children went to the county police department and asked for their father's release. The police were in no way moved by their story. They continued Mr. Bian's incarceration in prison and additionally have police stationed around Mr. Bian's home to monitor his family's activities

Practitioner Mr. Bi Zhicai, 48 years old, began his cultivation practice in Dafa in 1998. He was arrested in October 2005 for clarifying the truth about Falun Gong. Eight months later he was sentenced to three years in prison. His family was not notified until much later. Now he is detained in Xinmi Prison. Mr. Bi firmly believes in Dafa and has never cooperated with the evildoers during his detention.

Mr. Bi's wife is also a practitioner and began cultivating in 1998. After July 20, 1999, she was forced into a brainwashing center many times. She experienced verbal abuse from her neighbors who did not know the truth about Falun Gong during her husband's detention. County officials frequently searched her home, took away her belongings, and intimidated her; however, her belief is firm, and she continues practicing Falun Gong.

Mr. Jiao Changfu is practitioner from Zhuyin Village in Boai County. He had been detained for three years since 2000. In April 2005 he was sentenced again to five years and is now detained in Xinmi Prison.

Forced to leave home, Ms. Zhang Yiqin's whereabouts are unknown

Ms. Zhang Yiqin used to have difficult-to-treat illnesses, but she became healthy after she started practicing Falun Gong in July 1999. The practice completely changed her personality. She treated people nicely and looked inside herself first when there was a conflict. She had just started Dafa study when the persecution began, but she did not change her mind about practicing Falun Gong. The county officials constantly harassed her by conducting home searches and taking away her belongings, forcing her to pay a fine, and forcing her to attend brainwashing sessions. On June 12, 2006, police officers Li Yinghao, Li Ziyo, Sun Lujun, and others broke into Ms. Zhang's home and attempted to arrest her. With Master's help, she successfully escaped from the police. Her whereabouts are unknown. Her family of four live in difference places.

There is another practitioner who also suffered from persecution. Police found Dafa materials at her home during a search in her absence. After that, they started monitoring her home. She became aware of that and could not return home. She decided to leave home to avoid further persecution. Her whereabouts are unknown.

Mr. Wang Tusheng and Ms. Lu Xiaohua have been detained

Mr. Wang Tusheng, 56 years old, worked at the Danhe Power Plant in Jiaozhuo. On March 9, 2007, he was arrested by policemen Sun Lujun and Sunjie and now is detained in the Boai County Detention Center.

Ms. Lu Xiaohua, a practitioner from Sigou Village in Boai County, was arrested for clarifying the truth about Falun Gong and was until recently detained at a forced labor camp. She has been transferred to Shibalihe Prison in Henan Province.