(Clearwisdom.net) Last winter, I was carelessly riding my motorcycle and accidentally hit someone. Fortunately, this led to me to learning about Falun Dafa and I began my path of cultivation. The following is a summary of what happened:

At about 6:00 p.m. on December 3, 1997, I was riding a motorcycle heading north on Lishan Road. At the intersection of Lishan Road and Wenhua Road, I suddenly saw a young man on a bicycle crossing the road. It was too late for me to swerve to miss him. As a result, my motorcycle hit him. He and his bicycle were thrown to the curb. I quickly went over to help him. He was in so much pain that he could not stand up. At that moment, I was scared to death and I began to complain, “What are you moaning about? Couldn't you see? This is the lane for vehicles. How careless you were!” He did not argue. He just said, “I truly did not see it!”

I bent over and looked closer at him. I thought something must be wrong! His leg and foot turned to the outside and the heel was facing toward the front. The situation seemed serious and I wanted to send him to the hospital. I hastily went to hail a taxi, but not a single one would stop. “You can just send me home and I will be fine,” he said. I thought he was concerned about spending money for the taxi. I said to him, “Don't be afraid, I will pay the medical expenses.” I finally was able to get a “taxi van” to stop. It took a great deal of effort for the taxi driver and me to carry him to the vehicle. I told the taxi driver to drive to the provincial Chinese Medicine Hospital. However, the injured person still firmly refused to go to the hospital. In the end I had to send him home.

On the way to his house, I learned that his name was Zhang Liang and he was a Falun Gong practitioner. When we arrived at his home, his family came out to greet us. His father said, “He will be fine after a couple of days' rest.” Later, I learned that his father was also a Falun Gong practitioner. After Zhang Liang was in bed, his father said, “You can go home now.” I was very nervous about leaving. It was apparent that his family had no intention of blaming me for the accident. I did not know what to do while I was standing there in their home. His father kept urging me to leave, “You can go home now. Your business here is done!”

I left them with a restless feeling in my heart. When I returned home I was thinking about the painful look on Zhang Liang's face, and this made me feel even more restless. I bought some food and returned to Zhang Liang's home. His family was very hospitable, and invited me to come in and sit down to have tea with them. Realizing that I was uncomfortable, they comforted me. I had a longing in my heart, “Where can we find such good people in this world today? I have created such a big problem for this family, yet they are being so hospitable.”

I went to visit Zhang Liang every day and watched him get better day by day. He was able to walk after one month, and recovered completely after two months. What I saw was truly a miracle. Falun Dafa's mighty power shocked me. I began to practice Falun Dafa. I would have never guessed that this accident would instigate the beginning of my new life, which has allowed me walk the path of returning to my original self. My wife and my son have also begun to practice Falun Dafa. I went back to my hometown to promote Falun Dafa and have assisted more than forty predestined people to begin the path of cultivating Falun Dafa. I certainly cannot miss this precious opportunity. I will be diligent and truly cultivate in the way that Master has directed, until I reach consummation.