(Clearwisdom.net) I first began cultivating in Falun Dafa in 1998. On July 20, 1999, the labor union of our factory required that every practitioner hand in their Dafa books. I refused to do so, for which I was later fired. When I came back home, I cried loudly in front of Master’s picture. At that time I heard that those who went to Beijing to exercise their legal rights and appeal would later be jailed. In this unjust situation, as a Dafa practitioner I could not think much about other things, and I decided that “clarifying the facts” and validating Dafa was what I should do.

In June 2000, several fellow practitioners and I went to Beijing to appeal for Dafa and validate Dafa's goodness. At that time, our minds were very righteous. We kept reciting “Hong Yin” in our hearts. We were arrested and sent to a district police department in Beijing, where we insisted on a free release. We came back home safely that same day.

In late 2000, some police officers locked me up in the guest house of our factory for no reason. Dozens of us practitioners were detained there. After two weeks, most of them said they would give up practicing Falun Gong due to fear. They were sent home. In the end, only a few others and I persisted in not cooperating with this wicked situation. We insisted on cultivating in Dafa openly and freely in front of the police. They didn't know what to do with us, and finally sent us home.

During the lunar New Year in 2001, I was again taken to the guest house. My aunt Yan was with me. Both of us did not cooperate with the police. Later we were sent to a brainwashing class, and then to a detention center where we were detained for three months. After that, I was sent back home, but I wasn't allowed to go out alone. Every morning when I needed to go out to buy food and vegetables, a monitoring person led me to the market. He watched me closely step by step.

In 2002, I was once again taken to Sanshui Legal Study Class in Guangdong Province (a brainwashing class). I did not listen to the Chinese Communist Party's (CCP) lies and propaganda and refused to be “transformed.”

In April 2003, I was arrested and taken to Huizhou City Judicial Study Class (a brainwashing class). I told them that my mind was already made up, and strong like a diamond. Later the police sent me to Huizhou Detention Center. Finally, after that I was sent to a forced labor camp.

In August 2003, I was forcibly taken to a labor camp. I was often deprived of sleep and was put in solitary confinement. I was asked to recite the six articles of public security. After making me suffer for years, the evil took advantage of me. They made me sign the “Four Statements.” I felt very bad about myself.

In April 2006, when I was back in my hometown to distribute materials, I was reported by someone who did not understand the truth of the persecution. I was arrested and sent to Lianzhou Detention Center and then to a labor camp. As I had a high blood pressure, I was refused to be taken in. The “610 Office” sent me to Sanshui Brainwashing Class for the fourth time. In the following months, I did not cooperate with the persecution and they started using violence to torture me. They forced me to watch propaganda VCDs that slandered Dafa until midnight every day. After midnight I was also deprived of sleep. They made me stay awake until sunrise. Then they pinched my neck and beat me with a bench. They punished me by making me stand while eating and slandered me with nasty language. As I did not have enough righteous thoughts, again I signed the statements. In late December, 2006, I was finally sent home.

These are my experiences. I wrote about them to expose the evil CCP’s crimes of persecuting Falun Dafa practitioners.