Wang Daoxiang, head of the security section of the Qing County Police Station, Cangzhou city, Hebei province, received karmic retribution and died.

Ever since the Jiang regime began to persecute Falun Gong on July 20, 1999, the former director of the security section of the Police Station, Wang Daoxiang, followed the Chinese Communist Party's orders and actively participated in the persecution of Dafa practitioners. In front of Dafa practitioners, he trod on the photo of Falun Gong Teacher Master Li and claimed that he did not fear receiving karmic retribution. In the same year, Wang Daoxiang developed bone cancer and died in extreme pain, after having been in the hospital in Beijing for several months and having spent hundreds of thousands of yuan.

Wang Jilin, the former deputy secretary of the county Party committee and secretary of the politics and law committee, had arranged for the persecution of Dafa practitioners ever since the persecution began. As a result, dozens of Dafa practitioners have been persecuted to different degrees. During his term in office, he developed diabetes and required daily insulin injections.

The former head of the political security section, Zhang Fajun, also acted as a spearhead in the persecution of Dafa practitioners. He tried malicious means to persecute Dafa practitioners, such as illegally searching Dafa practitioners' homes and confiscating their possessions, imposing fines on them, detention, sentencing them to forced labor, and discharging them from public employment. At present he is receiving karmic retribution: he suffers from various diseases and often goes to see a doctor. Due to his bad physical condition, he has already resigned from the political security position.

Wei Jinkui, head of the national security group, Laiyuan County, Hebei Province, suffered karmic retribution in the form of a stroke.

Wei Jinkui, the present head of the national security group, Laiyuan County, Hebei Province, is over 40 years old. Since he took office in September 2006, he continued to implement the policy of persecuting Falun Gong. From September 15 until October 13, 2006, he illegally arrested 5 Dafa practitioners. Dafa practitioner Ms. Li Yanping was brutally beaten and shocked with an electric baton for a long period by the police, headed by Wei, after she was arrested. As a result, Ms. Li was beaten so terribly that her face became swollen with only a thin gap left open over her left eye. Her hands and arms were shocked badly and covered with black holes, and her muscles and skin were burnt. The clothes on her chest were stained with blood.

On January 23, 2007, Wei Jinkui suffered a stroke and was rushed away for treatment.