(Clearwisdom.net) Minghui/Clearwisdom correspondent Li Ming reported on the verification of ten more deaths of Falun Dafa practitioners in China have died from persecution. This was verified in January 2007. Six of the practitioners were women, representing 600f the total deaths. Of the ten practitioners who were persecuted to death, two died in January 2007, six in 2006, one in 2005, and another in 2001.

Among the victims, except for one practitioner whose age is yet to be verified, five out of nine practitioners were in their 50s. The youngest was Duan Yuanle, a 27-year-old man from Wusheng County in Sichuan Province. The eldest was Ms. Hu Guangzhen, a 72-year-old practitioner who lived with her family at the Hefei Education Institute in Anhui Province.

The ten deaths verified in January 2007 occurred in eight provinces and autonomous regions in China. Two of the deaths occurred in Hunan Province and Jilin Province, and the other deaths occurred in the regions of Heilongjiang Province, Hebei Province, Sichuan Province, Guangxi Autonomous Region, He'nan Province, and Anhui Province.

It has been eight years since the brutal persecution of Falun Dafa began, perpetrated by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and its former dictator, Jiang Zemin. To date, the deaths of 3,001 Falun Gong practitioners as a result of persecution have been verified, despite the CCP's strict information blockade. Even though 3,001 deaths have been confirmed through a non-governmental channel that has broken through the tight blockage of information by the CCP, the actual number of Falun Gong practitioners killed by the Communist regime far exceeds this number.

Despite the brutal persecution that has been imposed on them for the past eight years, Falun Gong practitioners have continued to uphold the principles of "Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance" and have persistently clarified the truth of Falun Gong to the world. As a result, many people have experienced the supernatural results of Falun Dafa in the form of improved moral character, peaceful minds, better health, and a new lease on life. However, the CCP continues to persecute these good people. Presently, hundreds of thousands of Falun Gong practitioners are being arrested and illegally detained and imprisoned in labor camps, brainwashing centers, hospitals, and prisons.

Ms. Lin Tiemei, a 33-Year-Old Postgraduate Student, Was Tortured to Death by Forced Labor Camp and Mental Hospital Authorities

Guangxi Falun Dafa practitioner Ms.Lin Tiemei died as a result of torture on December 8, 2005. Authorities from Guangxi Woman's Forced Labor Camp and Guangxi Demobilized and Retired Serviceman Hospital are responsible for her death. She was only 33 years old. Statistics show that three other practitioners were persecuted to death at the same hospital.

Ms. Lin from Bobai County in Guangxi Province, was a post-graduate student from Beijing Medical College. Because of her unyielding belief and persistent efforts in clarifying the truth of Falun Dafa, she was arrested twice between 2000 and 2004. The Bobai Public Security Bureau took her to a forced labor camp where she was subjected to various inhumane torture methods. The authorities tortured the previously robust practitioner to the point where she weighed approximately twenty-seven kilograms (55 pounds) and was emaciated. Once during her imprisonment, Ms. Lin was taken to the Bobai County Hospital for treatment. However, the Bobai County Public Security Bureau ordered her to return to the labor camp for further torture before she had recovered from her injuries.

On October 1, 2000, Lin Tiemei was en route to Beijing to appeal to the central government. Police arrested and sentenced her to three years at Guangxi Women's Labor Camp. Liang Suzhen and Lv Dengyun joined with prison guards to conduct so-called "strict management" on steadfast practitioners, including Lin Tiemei. Criminal inmates were ordered to take turns watching practitioners around the clock and did not allow Ms. Lin and other firm practitioners to sleep. Sometimes she spent the entire night sitting on the ground, handcuffed behind her back, and she was also hung by the handcuffs. Lin Tiemei could not shower or relieve herself without the permission of the prison guards. Family members were not allowed to visit or bring daily necessities. The prison guards did not allow anyone to help her.

Lin Tiemei was subjected to inhumane torture at the labor camp. With her hands and feet tied tightly, her arms and legs were stretched out as wide as possible on a bed and she was forced to relieve herself on the bed. The prison guards also incited criminal inmates to beat Ms. Lin. They forced cleaning rags and stinky socks into her mouth, used rubberized fabric to seal her mouth, put a helmet on her head, handcuffed her, and took her to the so-called "dragon palace." This treatment and these conditions caused the skin around her mouth to become rotten.

In order to resist the torture inflicted on her, Ms. Lin went on a hunger strike, and prison guards force-fed her. According to a witness, Lin Tiemei was cruelly tortured by prison guards. She was handcuffed behind her back, forced to wear a metal helmet, and her mouth was sealed with rubberized fabric. Her entire body was black and blue as a result of the torture, and she was shocked with electric batons and other cruel torture devices.

At Guangxi Women's Forced Labor Camp, she was tortured until she became unconscious, and her life was in great danger. The guards started a rumor that she had gone insane because she practiced Falun Gong. During the 2004 Lunar New Year, the guards in the labor camp spread another rumor, that Ms.Lin Tiemei was released on bail for medical treatment. In reality, she was locked up in a secret room and totally restrained. She was handcuffed daily, not allowed to sleep, not given a blanket, even during the cold winter, and was forced to sit on a wooden board.

Lin Tiemei was then transferred to the Yulin Demobilized and Retired Servicemen Hospital in Gnuangxi, which is a district level mental institution.

On November 25, 2005, Lin Tiemei's family went to the hospital and demanded to see her. Hospital authorities rejected their request without giving a reason. Ten days later, on December 8, Ms. Lin Tiemei died as a result of the torture at the Demobilized and Retired Servicemen Hospital. The death report presented by the hospital described Lin Tiemei's death as a "sudden death."

After her death, the staff in the hospital dared not face the media. Ms. Tiemei's family refused to sign the cremation paper. To cover up the facts and deceive the public, the Bohai County Politics and Law Committee and the local 610 Office paid Lin Tiemei's family 16,000 yuan to avoid further trouble.

While Lin Tiemei was being held at the hospital, the physician-in-charge was Zhou Xiong. The nurses were Liang Zhanwei, Chen Wenlan, Jiang Beilian and Min Jiaai.



Practitioner Ms. Wang Yufang from Tonghua, Jilin, Persecuted to Death at Heizuizi Labor Camp

Ms. Wang Yufang, 53 years old, was from Huashu Village in Erdaojiang County, Tonghua City, Jilin Province. On August 9, 2005, her home was broken into and ransacked by local police. She was arrested and taken to Changliu Detention Center in Tonghua. Afterwards, she was sentenced to three years in Heizuizi Women's Forced Labor Camp in Chuangchun. While there, she was cruelly tortured and brutally tormented, both mentally and physically.

When the guards in Heizuizi Labor Camp realized she was dying, they notified her family. On December 18, 2006, her family took her home. She was unable to walk or eat and was on the verge of death. Thirty-seven days later, on January 25, 2007, Ms. Wang Yufang died.


(English Translation: http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2007/2/8/82487.html)

Twenty-Seven-Year-Old Practitioner Mr. Duan Yuanle, from Wusheng County, Sichuan Province, Tortured to Death

Mr. Duan Yuanle, 27years old, was a high school graduate. He lived in Nonglin Town, Wusheng County, Sichuan Province. Mr. Yuanle suffered from severe epilepsy before practicing Falun Gong. He went to see many doctors in various hospitals but was cured. In 1998, he began practicing Falun Gong and he was cured of his illness. Mr. Duan Yuanle's father was so amazed by the effects on his son from practicing Falun Gong that he himself started practicing as well.

Duan Yuanle shared the wonderfulness of Dafa with others and wished that they would also benefit from Dafa. In late 2004, Mr. Duan bought a computer and a printer, and began to produce truth-clarifying materials at home.

On July 26, 2005, he was reported. Police from Chongqing City Hechuan Police Department State Security Brigade, including Qin Mengyun and Feng Yun, broke into Mr. Duan's home. They illegally arrested him and his father and took them to the Hechuang State Security Brigade. Mr. Duan's father was released after his family paid a fine. Duan Yuanle was threatened, brutally tortured, beaten violently, and tormented. Then he was taken to Hechuang Detention Center where he was subjected to another four months of persecution.

Mr. Duan was transferred to the Wusheng County Detention Center where he suffered further persecution. The police didn't notify his family until he was in critical condition. When family members hurried to Wusheng County Detention Center, they saw Mr. Duan lying in a coma on the ground, with white foam around his mouth. In these circumstances, the Wusheng 610 Office agents and the police in Wusheng State Security Brigade forced his family to take him home. They ordered his family to hold Mr.Yuanle at home until his trial and forced them to post bail.

On December 27, 2005, Mr. Duan's family took him home. By then, he had been tortured to the point of being unrecognizable. His face and head were injured, he was absent-minded, spoke incoherently and was unable to walk. His appearance would have brought anyone to tears.

Given the good care he received at home, Mr. Duan Yuanle's condition showed a slight improvement. However, the Wusheng policemen continued to harass him. They also informed him that the court granted only a three-year suspension of his sentence. Mr. Duan's mental and physical condition deteriorated as a result of the ongoing harassment. On October 7, 2006, he died at home.

After the incident, the police threatened Mr. Duan's family. They attempted to prevent them from telling anyone what happened. Up until now, Mr. Duan's family has not revealed the truth of Mr.Yuanle's death due to torture.


Seventy-Two-Year-Old Anhui Practitioner Ms. Zhu Guangzhen Beaten Brutally and Tortured To Death

Ms. Zhu Guangzhen, 72, lived in the family housing of Anhui Province Education Institute. After the beginning of the persecution of Falun Gong on July 20, 1999, Ms. Zhu went to Beijing three times to appeal to the central government. The second time she went, she was taken to the Anhui Province Liaison Office in Beijing. She was forced to sit in a squatting position for a long time and suffered cruel beatings and violent kicks that resulted in her legs being covered with purple bruises. She was later detained in the Hefei City Detention Center. The third time she went to Beijing to appeal, she was sent to a detention center in Hebei Province and was illegally detained there. She firmly refused to give in, and after an eight-day hunger strike, she walked out of the detention center with righteous thoughts.

Upon returning to Hefei City, she was arrested three times for clarifying the truth of Falun Gong, distributing truth-clarifying fliers, and protecting truth clarifying materials. The last time Ms. Zhu was arrested was before the 2002 Lunar New Year. Hefei City 610 Office agents and police officers from the Jinzhai Street Station (under the Luyang District, Hefei City Department) stormed into Ms. Zhu Guangzhen's home, ransacked the place, and arrested her. She was carried into the police vehicle, and her leather jacket was torn. When she wa detained, she held a hunger strike for one month. She was sentenced to three years in prison and taken to Suzhou City Prison in Anhui Province.

At Suzhou City Prison, Ms. Zhu Guangzhen still firmly believed in cultivating Dafa. Guards ordered prison inmates to slam her head against the wall by grabbing her hair, knocking out her front teeth. Her term was extended another six months, and it was not until July 2005 that she returned home. Ms. Zhu was severely tortured mentally and physically, resulting in the loss of much of her eyesight and general weakness. She died in July 2006.



In history, many prophecies and great proverbs of saints have referred to this specific time in human history, when the world has degenerated greatly and morality is at a low point. Millions of people have regained their virtue and health as a result of practicing the Falun Dafa principles of "Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance" daily. What humans have been waiting for all these years is finally manifesting, but the anti-universe and anti-human spirit of the CCP has attempted to shatter all the hopes of humanity. In order to achieve their evil purpose, the CCP has utilized all sorts of brutal means learned throughout the ages. On a worldwide basis, the CCP has sustained a systematic effort to exterminate Falun Dafa and its practitioners. Within the past seven years, practitioners have shown tremendous endurance and made great efforts in order to have the whole world know the truth of Falun Dafa. There is a wish that all people in the world will cherish this precious chance and use righteousness and conscience to put an end to the persecution of practitioners, for the benefit of all humanity.