(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Wu Yueqing, in his 30s, lived in Shuangyashan City, Heilongjiang Province. He was arrested, sentenced to prison and tortured multiple times. He died on December 23, 2007, leaving a 13-year-old child to live in an orphanage, as the mother had also passed away.

Photos taken about two weeks before Mr. Wu Yueqing died

Brutal Treatment Mr. Wu Yueqing Received During the Past Several Years

In June of 2000, Wu Yueqing went to Beijing to appeal for the right to practice Falun Gong, and he was arrested and detained in the Tiebei Detention Center in Changchun City. He went on hunger strike to protest, and he was cruelly force-fed by guards and the prison doctor. They stuck a water bottle down his throat, damaging it, and force-fed food into his trachea, caused his lungs to become infected. He was admitted to a hospital, where guards encouraged prisoners to beat him and pour cold water on him. The police extorted 3,000 yuan from him and detained him for more than nine months.

In December 2001, Mr. Wu was arrested at a Falun Dafa informational materials production site and tortured. He was sentenced to 12 years in prison in January 2002 by the Shuangyashan City Court and served in the 23rd Branch of the 11th Ward of the Mudanjiang City Prison. Persons that participated in the abuse of Mr. Wu include 610 Office Chair Ling Qingfan, guards Ling Dawei, Li Hongbo, Du Zhanyi, and Liu Weitong, and others.

Mudanjiang Prison Administration Sent the Dying Mr. Wu Home

Conditions are extremely bad in the Mudanjiang Prison. The two years of detention damaged Mr. Wu both mentally and physically. He was sick with tuberculosis and as thin as a skeleton. Guards ignored his health problems until his life was in danger. He was finally admitted to the hospital, but the medicine made him even worse, and there was a big hole in one of his lungs. He weighed less than 80 pounds and was on the verge of death. The Prison Administration still delayed releasing him until around the end of 2006 or the beginning of 2007, when he was truly dying.

His Sister Arrested

Upon returning home, Mr. Wu Yueqing was dying. His older sister Wu Yuexia (also a practitioner, a teacher in Baoshan Middle School) took care of him. On September 28, 2007, the CCP planned to harass all practitioners in the city. Police officers Zhao Kui, Fang Xiaoming, and Li Fu from the Baoshan District Department stormed into Ms. Wu Yuexia's home, saying they needed to check her background information, and took her directly to the Jiamusi City Labor Camp. Ms. Wu Yuexia was Wu Yueqing's primary source of support. He could not bear this attack. His condition got worse and he died on December 23, 2007.