(Clearwisdom.net) I'm 75 years old and live in Daying County, Sichuan Province. I began to practice Falun Gong in June 1998. Many illnesses that I used to have disappeared without a trace.

Since July 20, 1999, Jiang Zemin and the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) have been relentless in persecuting Falun Gong. I've been clarifying the truth for the past eight years. Almost every year they have come to ransack my house and arrest me.

On October 27, 2001, while I was out explaining the truth in public, six people arrived at my house but I wasn't there. They then went out to the street, found me, and told me to go with them. They pushed me into a police car and drove to a detention center. They also ransacked my house and confiscated Master's photo, the precious book Zhuan Falun," a radio, two Falun Gong practice audiotapes, and a copy of Hong Yin. At the detention center, Domestic Security Squad leader Yao Jianchun waved his hands and cursed me: "How dare you go against the CCP! We will beat you to death and then you won't be able to reach consummation." He continued to curse at me. They illegally detained me for 12 days and extorted 1,500 yuan from me.

About 9 p.m. on the evening of November 9, 2003, eight people broke into my house and arrested me and two business associates who had come to visit me. They took us to Daying Detention Center. The police ransacked my house, took away two copies Zhuan Falun, a big radio tape recorder, and two Falun Gong audiotapes. They also took my grandson's English study audiotapes. The police questioned the two business associates that night but didn't get any information. Around 11 p.m. they released one of them. The other one was released the next day. One policewoman from the Domestic Security Squad cursed me and said, "You dead old woman! If you do not tell the resource of these materials, you'll be detained until you die." She also said other bad words. I was detained for 23 days and released after my family paid the bail.

April 13, 2005, another practitioner and I went to Pengxi County to clarify the truth. We were reported and arrested. The police took from me a paper copy of the Nine Commentaries and a VCD of the Nine Commentaries. A young policeman asked me where I had gotten my copies of the Nine Commentaries. When I didn't tell him, he slapped my face hard and cursed me. Finally the police sentenced me to one year of forced labor (to be served at home) and detained me for 15 days.

In October 2005, some CCP members went to see my son. They wanted to arrest me and send me to a brainwashing center in Xiuning City. I didn't cooperate and left home. They went to see my son four times, demanding that he turn me in.

In the middle of January 2006, I was clarifying the truth in public during the day. Someone reported me. I was arrested and detained for more than an hour. The person said, "It's you again. Where did you get the materials?" I told him that heaven is benevolent to all sentient beings. I offered to let him look at the materials. He took them and told me to go home immediately.

On February 22, 2006, I went to the countryside with four other practitioners to clarify the truth and we were reported. The police from Domestic Security and No. 2 Police Station arrested us and sent us to a detention center in Daying County. One official cursed me, "You horrible old woman! You have brought us so much trouble. We'll beat you to death." He cursed me many more times. Under Master's protection and due to my family's firm demands, I was released 25 days later.

For the past eight years, CCP members have come to my house and harassed me whenever there are so-called "sensitive days." In August 2007, a group of people came banging on my door. They pretended to be from my son's place of work, saying they wanted to see whether I needed any help in my old age. I told them that I knew they were lying to me. They left.

December 5, 2007