(Clearwisdom.net) Practitioner Ms. Li Yanhua, who is in her thirties, lives in Louzi Village, Weifang City, Shandong Province. As Ms. Li was leaving home on the morning of November 21, 2007, she noticed a black car parked near her home and some passengers trying to cover their faces. She didn't think much of it and went to the street market to sell clothes.

At around 11:00 a.m., two men came to Ms. Li's booth. They claimed to be staff from the Administration of Industry and Commerce. They said that they had some questions to ask her and wanted her to follow them to another location. Ms. Li told them that she had paid her taxes, and they could talk to her right there. Then two other men came over. Ms. Li recognized them as the passengers from the black car. The men said that they were police officers from the Weicheng District Police Department. One officer's name was Xu Laiqiang.

The men forced Ms. Li into the black car and drove to her home, which they then ransacked. They came out of a room carrying a burlap bag that was half full of reading materials, including handwritten papers. While counting the materials, the officers took pictures. From their reactions, it appeared that there were not enough Dafa materials to arrest Ms. Li. So, one officer went outside and returned with another bag full of materials. He proceeded to empty it onto the floor. Then, they began recounting. After a while, one officer said to stop, since they now had enough.

Ms. Li saw all this and explicitly told them that the materials were not hers. The officer shamelessly said that she did not witness them bringing anything into her home. Ms. Li said that the handwritten papers were not hers, that she could recognize her own handwriting. The police officer replied that they had an open case against her, and they knew if the materials belonged to her or not. The police also seized two satellite receivers, Dafa books, and other property from her house. Before they left, the policemen demanded that Ms. Li's husband pay 200 yuan as a "body search fee". Her husband was also forced to give them another 100 yuan. The policemen disclosed that they had monitored the couple for more than ten days. They then took Ms. Li to the Fushan Town Police Station.

At the police station, the officers told Ms. Li that they respected her, they would not beat her, and that she should respect them in return and tell them everything that she had done. In response, Ms. Li clarified the facts about Falun Dafa to them.

Ms. Li subsequently had the symptoms of a heart attack, and she was taken to a hospital. The doctor said that she needed to be admitted to the hospital immediately. The officers replied that she was not allowed to stay in the hospital, as they had an open case against her. The doctor told them that she was in critical condition and asked the officers if they were willing to take responsibility for what may happen to Ms. Li. The officers then gave up and left. The doctor suggested that Ms. Li be transferred to a hospital in Weifang City. Ms. Li left the hospital the same day.