(Clearwisdom.net) On November 29, 2007, at 10 a.m., Ms. Chen Jingjiang went to the Social Security Building in Jingzhou City with her husband to draw her pension from the payroll division. She was told that her pension payments had been deferred for six months. When she asked why, one of the employees told her that the decision had been made by the Jingzhou City 610 Office. Ms. Chen explained the truth about Falun Dafa to them. She told them there was nothing wrong with cultivating, and following the principles of "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance" to become a better person, and that it was unreasonable to defer her pension payments. Eventually, five officers from the 610 Office arrived and took Ms. Chen into custody. At present, her whereabouts are unknown.

Ms. Chen is a 50-year-old Falun Gong practitioner. She used to be employed at the Printing and Dyeing Plant in Sha City. Since the persecution of Falun Gong was launched by Jiang's regime and the CCP in 1999, she has repeatedly been taken into custody and sentenced. She was detained for the first time in December 1999 in the Sha City No. 1 Detention Center for sending an appeal to Zhu Rongji and was held under terrible conditions for more than two months.

She was seized a second time in May 2000 and taken to a detention facility disguised as a hotel on Gangwu Dock in Sha City without cause for one week.

The third time, she was taken to a CCP facility in July 2000, where she was subjected to intense brainwashing for 48 days. Between 2000 and 2003, she was detained for the fourth time in the Hubei Province Women's Prison because she had been sentenced to prison for three years.

The fifth time, agents from the Sha City 610 Office went to her home in May 2005 to seize her for explaining the facts about Falun Dafa to others. She refused to open the door and climbed onto the roof of her home using a ladder, from where she loudly proclaimed Falun Dafa facts. An audience had gathered to listen to what she was saying and people started to reprimand the officials who had to withdraw temporarily. After this incident, she left her home and went into hiding for more than two years.

However, when her husband developed heart disease, diabetes, and hypertension and was hospitalized in the Sha City No. 3 Hospital, Ms. Chen returned home to nurse him because he could no longer take care of himself. As a result, she was taken into custody again.