(Clearwisdom.net) October 27, 2007, Mr. Feng Kun, a college student at Tianjin University of Commerce, was reported to authorities near the Shanggulin area in Dagang District. He was illegally arrested by police from Shanggulin Police Station and put in a detention center. With much assistance, he finally regained his freedom on November 2. However, when he wanted to return to school, he was refused entry by the school authorities without reason. Moreover, the school threatened that he should withdraw voluntarily "to prevent him from being expelled."

Feng Kun lost his father at a very young age and grew up with his grandmother and mother. His grandmother and mother both practiced Falun Gong, and Feng began cultivating with them when he was a young boy. He lived according to the principles of "Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance" and was determined to be a good person. In school, he was well-known as a good student; to friends and family, he was a very good child. Especially in his high school examinations this year, even though his study load was overwhelming, he continued cultivation and made it into Tianjin University of Commerce with extraordinary grades. Now he is faced with being expelled without reason just because he cultivates Falun Gong.

On October 29, Feng Kun's mother went to the university to personally clarify the truth after her son was arrested and could not go back to school. She asked the university to intervene with the Dagang Public Security Bureau and save Feng Jun. Her request was refused without reason. Zhao Lv, the Freshmen Logistics Management Department Party Secretary who received her, instead asked her to follow formal procedures to withdraw Feng from school, "to prevent him from being expelled by the school." It was obvious that the school already intended to expel Feng. His mother determinedly refused. Thereafter, on October 31, the school sent representatives to the Dagang Public Security Bureau. It is not known what was discussed.

On November 2, when Feng regained his freedom and left the detention center, someone surnamed Li from the Dagang Community Chinese Communist Party Office repeatedly told him not to go back to school, and that they needed to discuss the situation further with the school authorities. It was very obvious that the resistance against Feng's returning to class came from the school. Immediately after, Feng received a telephone call from the school telling him not to return, and to "await further instructions."

Even so, Feng did not waiver in principle. He continued to study at the school every day. Although many connected people have tried hard to help him, the school has not given him a clear response to date.

At the same time, Feng Kun's mother has also suffered harassment at her workplace.

Feng's grandmother and mother have suffered countless incidents of persecution by the CCP for practicing Falun Gong. A week before Mr. Feng was arrested, on October 20, his grandmother, Ms. Lin Shuhua, was arrested by police officers from the Shengli Police Station in Dagang District and only released after several hours of detention. Police officers Wang Jintang and Jiao Shuang stole typewriters, Dafa books, MP4 players, and many other personal items from her, and threatened that "she will only be released if money is paid." Feng Kun's mother was also arrested many times between 2000 and 2006 and has had tens of thousands of yuan extorted from her by the CCP's henchmen.

Telephone numbers of related personnel:
Zhao Lv, Logistics Management Freshman Party Secretary at Tianjin University of Commerce: 86-22-26686232
Student Office: 86-22-26667677, 86-22-26669765