(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Li Zhiyong from Changchun City was arrested again on October 26, 2007 and taken to Jilin Prison. The Communist agents in Changchun City intend to sentence Mr. Li Zhiyong to prison.

Mr. Li Zhiyong, 30, had previously been tortured to near death. In March 2002, Luyuan District Police Department officials illegally arrested him and extorted a confession by torture. He was held at the Tiebei Detention Center for 21 months. Later he was sentenced to four years in prison and incarcerated at the Jilin Prison, where he developed torture-induced

nephrotic syndrome. Due to the efforts of his family and others, Mr. Li was eventually released on medical parole, 17 months before his term expired. On October 13, 2004, Mr. Li Zhiyong went to the Jilin Railway Hospital for a blood transfusion and then wanted to go home. When he was about to leave, the doctors handed his family members two pills and told them to have him take them. On the way home his condition became critical. At home, his condition became more severe. He was unable to take care of his daily needs. He also had difficulty breathing and was unable to lie down, could only speak word by word. Mr. Li's his entire body was swollen and misshapen, and he was barely recognizable.

Mr. Li's family carried him to the Xiehe Hospital in Beijing on November 5, 2004, where he was diagnosed with uremia. The doctor said that Mr. Li's life could be in danger at any moment, and it would require extensive and costly medical procedures to cure him, but they could not guarantee how long he would live. His family had no choice but to take him home.

At home again, Mr. Li Zhiyong determinedly believed that only Master Li and Falun Dafa could save him. He believed in Master and Dafa, and studied the Fa and did the exercises. He gradually regained his health and finally recovered. He began to work in May 2006.

Before his arrest, he was a store-keeper on the 8th floor of the Ouya Science and Technology Town in Changchun. Having lost his ID card, he went to the Baijulu Police Station to handle this matter on October 26, 2007, and he has been missing since then. His parents looked for him everywhere. Eight days later they were informed that Mr. Li Zhiyong had been arrested and was being held at Jilin Prison's Third Division. His father went to the prison to meet him, but the guards forbade the visit.

Mr. Li's father phoned the Jilin Prison on November 11 and inquired about his son's situation. Section head Wang said that personnel from the local police station, Procuratorate, the court and prison were going to re-open his case, and that they intended to sentence Mr. Li Zhiyong to prison.

Mr. Li's parents went to the Jilin Province Judiciary Department to report the situation. When the guard heard it was related to Falun Gong, he said, "Our higher-ups forbid all reports on Falun Gong." A letter that his family had mailed to the head of the Jilin Prison was also returned.