(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Wang Zhong's family from Rongjun Farm, Nenjiang County, Heilongjiang Province, hasn't had a peaceful day since the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) started persecuting Falun Gong in 1999. Mr. Wang's eldest son, Mr. Wang Hongbin, was illegally arrested three times since 2000, and his whereabouts have been unknown ever since he was sent to a forced labor camp in 2002. Mr. Wang Hongbin's wife, Ms. Liu Junlu, was arrested by police from the Dalian City Police Department in Liaoning Province and was "illegally sentenced" to 12 years in prison. One of her arms was fractured and disabled when she was beaten while in the Liaoning Province Women's Prison. Mr. Wang Zhong's younger son, Mr. Wang Hongfeng, has been imprisoned at the Shenyang City Number Two Prison in Liaoning Province for six years. The CCP persecuted Mr. Wang's family simply because of their firm belief in "Truthfulness, Benevolence, Forbearance."

At the 1998 Mid-Autumn Festival, Mr. Wang Hongbin and Miss Liu Junlu held a simple wedding in his hometown. This was the family's only reunion in the past nine years.

Mr. Wang Hongfeng became much more kind and respectful to his parents after practicing Falun Gong.

Everyone in Mr. Wang's widely respected family practices Falun Gong. Mr. Wang Hongbin started practicing Falun Gong in 1996 when he maintained and serviced automobiles in Dalian City, and his younger brother soon followed. Mr. Wang Hongbin was 23 and Mr. Wang Hongfeng turned 17 that year. They lived by the principles of "Truthfulness, Benevolence, Forbearance." Not only did they have healthier bodies, but they were also more respectful to their parents, diligent at work, and kind to others. Mr. Wang's whole family experienced the joy and wonder Falun Dafa brought to the world. After seeing the change in Mr. Wang's family, 20 of their neighbors started practicing Falun Gong.

Witnessing the change in their children, Mr. Wang Zhong and his wife, Ms. Ju Shuyin, also started practicing Falun Gong. The lower back pain that had bothered Mr. Wang for several years was gone, and so were Ms. Ju Shuyin's migraine headaches. Because they believe in the principles of "Truthfulness, Benevolence, Forbearance," this senior couple always thinks of others first. Mr. Wang often helps others to repair their farm equipment and bicycles and sharpen their knives and scissors. He once saw a bag of peas falling out of a truck and chased the truck to alert the driver. When it rains, Mr. Wang stops his own work and helps his neighbors to complete their work first. Ms. Ju Shuyin, who often helps her fellow villagers alter clothes, no longer has a bad temper as she had before practicing.

On July 20, 1999, Jiang Zemin, then head of the CCP, began persecuting Falun Gong. To clarify the truth about Falun Gong, Mr. Wang Hongbin and Ms. Liu Junlu appealed in Beijing on behalf of Falun Gong in the spring of 2000. However, they found that practitioners would be arrested immediately if they admitted to practicing Falun Gong. They did not have a chance to find the proper organization or people to appeal to, so they decided to do the Falun Gong exercises at Tiananmen Square and were arrested.

Almost at the same time, in March 2000, Mr. Wang Hongfeng was arrested for doing the Falun Gong exercises in his own courtyard. The local police arrested him and sent him to a brainwashing center.

The standard reason that the police gave when arresting Falun Gong practitioners was that they "disturbed the social order." But how can someone who is doing exercises at home be disturbing social order? Mr. Wang Hongfeng refused to accept the ridiculous charge. Because he would not give up his belief in Falun Gong, he was taken to the Jiusanju Detention Center in Nenjiang County. He held a hunger strike to protest and was released five days later.

Mr. Wang Hongbin and Ms. Liu Junlu could not accept the illegal sentences they were given, either. They told the guards, "Appealing is a citizen's right and is protected by the law. The ban on Falun Gong is wrong and against the law." The police then answered them, "Don't you know that the CCP is more important than the law?"

Mr. Wang Hongbin was sent to his hometown for a year of forced labor. Ms. Liu Junlu was "released on bail" after she was taken back to Dalian City. The police extorted at least 3,000 yuan from her family.

In the spring of 2001, Mr. Wang Hongbin, recently released from a forced labor camp, took the train from Dalian City to visit his parents in Heilongjiang Province. The police stopped him and searched his bags. They found truth-clarification materials and arrested him in the train station. In April 2001, He was taken to the Harbin City Changlinzi Forced Labor Camp in Heilongjiang Province.

The Director of the Changlinzi Forced Labor Camp, Shi Changjing, instructed guards to use brutal torture and brainwashing against Falun Gong practitioners. Mr. Wang Hongbin was locked in solitary confinement, a small, damp cold, dark room with no windows, about 5 feet high, 2.5 feet wide and 4 feet long. Mr. Wang Hongbin had many scars and bruises on his body due to the torture. Guards handcuffed his hands and feet to a metal gate. He held a hunger strike to protest the torture and was released from the forced labor camp in July 2001.

According to other practitioners who were also imprisoned at Changlinzi Forced Labor Camp, Mr. Wang Hongbin was arrested and put back into the forced labor camp for clarifying the truth about Falun Gong after he was released. Shi Changjing fabricated several charges and sentenced Mr. Wang Hongbin and two other practitioners, Mr. Ren Guozhi and Li Lizhuang, to three years in prison.

In October 2002, Mr. Wang Hongbin was seen imprisoned in the "6-13" cell in the Yaojia Detention Center in Dalian City.

Five years have since passed and Mr. Wang Hongbin's family and friends have received any information about him.

In August 2001, Ms. Liu Junlu and Mr. Wang Hongfeng were arrested in Dalian City for gathering with other practitioners. Mr. Wang Hongfeng was sentenced to five years in prison, imprisoned at the "Internal First Division" in the Shenyang City Number Two Prison, and tortured. Ms. Liu Junlu was sentenced to twelve years in prison and taken to the Eighth Division in the Liaoning Province Women's Prison.

The guards at the Liaoning Province Women's Prison not only beat and shocked Falun Gong practitioners with electric batons, but they also ordered inmates to participate in the torture and brainwashing of practitioners. Former Second Division Political Instructor Wang Xiuhong once said, "The guards represent the government. It is not a crime for them to order inmates to abuse Falun Gong practitioners. A practitioner will be counted as having committed suicide if he/she is beaten to death. Their body will be thrown out like that of a dog." From 2002 to 2006, the Liaoning Province Women's Prison tortured at least eleven Falun Gong practitioners to death.

In March 2005, the Political Instructor of the Eighth Division, Zuo Xiaoyan, and the Second Squadron's Team Leader, Jiao Lingling, ordered more than 20 inmates, including murderers Deng Xiujie and Li Xiujun, to brutally beat Ms. Liu Junlu. Her hands were cuffed behind her back for several days, and her wrists were severely injured and infected. The evildoers forced her to stand during the day. They stripped her at night, wrote words slandering Falun Dafa on her body, and instructed inmates to humiliate her. In the freezing weather, the inmates dragged her into the washroom and poured cold water on her before opening the window to expose her to the cold air. After Ms. Liu's left arm was fractured due to a beating, the guards forced her to do hard labor with one hand.

At the end of 2006, the Liaoning Province Women's Prison was praised by the CCP for its active persecution of Falun Gong practitioners and was promoted to a "Ministry Level Prison."

Ms. Ju Shuyin had traveled a long away from Heilongjiang Province to the Liaoning Province Women's Prison to see her daughter-in-law. The guards refused her visit request and asked her, "What is your opinion of Falun Gong?" Ms. Ju Shuyin answered, "Falun Dafa is good. 'Truthfulness, Benevolence, Forbearance' is good." The guards then said, "Then you definitely can't visit her!" Ms. Ju returned home greatly disappointed.

Liang Guangbin is a policeman from Rongjun Farm, Jiusan Bureau, Nenjiang County. In April 2001, Mr. Wang Hongbin sustained many bruises and internal injuries when he was beaten by the police. The office in charge of the matter declared he was not "qualified" to be sent to a forced labor camp, but Liang Guangbin contacted the office and was able to convince them to put Wang Hongbin in a forced labor camp and ordered police cadets to take shifts living in Mr. Wang's home, watching TV, playing cards, shouting, yelling, threatening Mr. Wang and Ms. Ju, and restricting their freedom for more than ten days. Ms. Ju Shuyin kindly asked him to stop, but to no avail. Other villagers, seeing the situation, said, "Why do the police ignore the bad guys and stay here instead?" The police did not leave until Ms. Ju started a hunger strike in protest.

In the summer of 2000, Liang Guangbin was promoted and awarded a bonus of 1,000 yuan for his participation in the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners. Three days later, he took his wife on a motorcycle to celebrate. He fell off his bike, broke his skull, and died instantly. His wife's leg was fractured. The local people, including police from the Rongjun Farm Police Station, said that this was surely karmic retribution.

Another police cadet, Old Xing (nickname), was rude and often abused people. He was assigned to monitor Mr. Wang Hongfeng to keep him from going to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong and to report everything happening in Mr. Wang's home.

In April 2001, Old Xing was putting gas into his motorcycle at home, when a fire suddenly started in his home. Villagers all said that it was a fire from Heaven. Old Xing's wife and child managed to escape, but his wife lost consciousness during her escape, and she now has a permanent scar on her face from the fire. His child's right hand was severely damaged by the fire and cannot extend fully.

Old Xing's relative told him, "Mr. Wang and his wife are very kind to others after they began practicing Falun Gong. They give us their vegetables and help us to alter our kid's clothes. I cannot afford a new outfit my size, and Ms. Liu just made one for me. Don't believe the lies on television any more."

Old Xing understood the truth and stopped participating in the persecution.

Since his eldest son's wedding on the night of the 1998 Mid-Autumn Festival, Mr. Wang's family has never had another reunion. Since the persecution began eight years ago, Mr. Wang and Ms. Ju have worried about the safety of their children. It is their firm belief that gives them the strength to survive and endure the pain. They hope that their eldest son, Mr. Wang Hongbin, who has disappeared for years, will come back safely someday; that their innocent but imprisoned daughter-in-law, Ms. Liu Junlu, and younger son, Mr. Wang Hongfeng, can return home quickly; that thousands and thousands of good people who live by the principles of "Truthfulness, Benevolence, Forbearance" no longer endure torture; and that kindhearted people can all understand the truth and help to end the brutal persecution as soon as possible.

Relevant phone numbers:

Shenyang City Number Two Prison

Warden Wang Bin: 86-24-89296501
Political Commissar Fu Chengyi: 86-24-89296502
Deputy Warden Su Shi: 86-24-89296516