(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Wang Xiaomin from Jinzhou City has been arrested and detained eight times and sent to forced labor twice in the past eight years, simply for upholding his belief in "Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance."

Before Wang Xiaomin started practicing Falun Gong he had hepatitis, stomach problems and kidney stones. He spent a fortune trying to cure these illnesses, but it was in vain. He was introduced to Falun Gong at the end of 1998. The moment he heard the three characters "Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance," he was drawn by them and started practicing right away. Wang Xiaomin's diseases disappeared before he knew it. He strove to live up to the standard of "Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance" ever since and took the initiative to help others whenever a fellow villager needed a helping hand. He shoveled snow alone when snow blocked the village road. He once found 100 yuan and returned to its owner, who commented, "Falun Gong practitioners are different. Others wouldn't return the money."

The CCP began to the brutal persecution of Falun Gong on July 20, 1999. Wang Xiaomin went to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong. He was taken back to Yixian County and detained for 15 days.

Mr. Wang went to Beijing to appeal again on October 9, 1999. The Beijing police confiscated all his money after they arrested him. Personnel from Xiaolingzi Police Station, who had taken him back, extorted 1,000 yuan from him.

Personnel from Xiaohe District's Political & Judiciary Committee held a brainwashing session at the local CCP Party School from November 1 to 8, 1999. Wang Xiaomin was taken there, and they extorted 2,000 yuan from him.

Seeing the evil CCP media slandering Falun Gong, as well as deceiving and poisoning the minds of sentient beings, Wang Xiaomin decided to go to Beijing again. He was unable to buy a train ticket to Beijing since the train station would not sell tickets to Falun Gong practitioners. Wang Xiaomin decided to ride a bicycle to Beijing. Xiaolingzi Police Station head He Wende detained Wang Xiaomin for 15 days on his return from Beijing. Wang Xiaomin's family was forced to pay 600 yuan to get him released.

Wang Xiaomin was deceived into going to the Xiaolingzi Police Station on April 25, 2000. Personnel there took him to the city detention center. After 18 days of detention, he was sentenced to one year of forced labor.

Nuerhe Police Station head Sao Heng and policemen Tan and Xiao arrested Wang Xiaomin when he went to visit a friend in Tanghezi on February 14, 2004. Personnel from the Xiaolingzi Police Station collaborated with personnel from the Nuu'erhe Police Station and ransacked Wang Xiaomin's home eleven days later. Liu Baoxiang, a public security officer from Wanghutai Village, also participated in the persecution. Practitioner Mr. Wang Xiaomin was again sentenced to forced labor. Jinzhou City Forced Labor Camp officials refused to accept Wang Xiaomin, as suffering prior abuse had made him to weak to pass the physical exam. The police had to let Wang Xiaomin go home.

Ten days after he returned home, Wang Xiaomin went to visit a fellow Falun Gong practitioner. Taihe Police Station head Liu Xiadong, instructor Li Dongming and two other officers named Ma Baoyuan and Li Zhongwen happened to have arrested that practitioner that day. They also arrested Wang Xiaomin, who was later sentenced to two years of forced labor.

Personnel from Taihe Police Department and Xiaolingzi Police Station arrested practitioner Liu Litao from Songjiagou and ransacked his place on March 12, 2007. They also broke into Wang Xiaomin's home. Wang Xiaomin was not at home and thus avoided arrest.

Police arrested Wang Xiaomin for the eighth time on August 20, 2007. Wang Xiaomin is now being held at the City No. 1 Detention Center.

September 17, 2007