(Clearwisdom.net) On September 17, 2007, evil Party perpetrators again arrested Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Li Zhi and her brother, Mr. Xu Xiaolong, from Chengdu City, Sichuan Province. Ms. Li Zhi went on a hunger strike on September 18, 2007 to protest the illegal detention. No one knows her present whereabouts. Her family still has not received any legal documentation regarding her arrest and disappearance.

Ms. Li Zhi is 44 years old. She lives in the Xinyuan Residential Area, West Fuqin Road, Chengdu City, Sichuan Province, and used to be a teacher in the Xindu Fourth Middle School. Ms. Li began to practice Falun Gong in March 1998.

After the CCP started the persecution, authorities sentenced Li Zhi to one year and 53 days in a forced labor camp. Officials had also held her in a detention center twice (for a total of 30 days) for so-called "public security" reasons. Furthermore, they even kept her for 30 days as a criminal detainee and unlawfully incarcerated her in a police station eight times. Ms. Li endured two months of brainwashing. Her house was ransacked many times. Erqi Detention Center officials extorted 700 yuan in cash from her. Someone else extorted another 300 yuan from her. Her personal property (including a copy machine) worth 6,000 yuan was confiscated during the home search. She was made to quit her job. Agents from the local police station, from the residential administration office, and from the police department searched her house 18 times. The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) officials harassed her by telephone and frequently kept her under surveillance. She has been deprived of her freedom--in violation of the Chinese Constitution--a total of 478 days.

The afternoon of September 17, 2007, ten people from the First Section of the Jinniu Police Department in Chengdu City and from the Baiguolin Police Station divided into two groups. They broke into the Xinyuan Residential Area and used a master key to open the homes of Falun Gong practitioners Ms. Li Zhi and Mr. Xu Xiaolong. Without showing any identification or paperwork, they started ransacking and arresting people. Xu Xiaolong was eating lunch with his 80-year-old father and his paralyzed mother.

The invaders snatched Mr. Xu Xiaolong's newly-bought bag, a notebook computer, and a palm computer. They even grabbed a broken MP3 player and the bedsheet and extorted more than 7,400 yuan. Counting the money in front of the elderly father, they even claimed it was only 6,800 yuan. Five people participated in arresting Xu Xiaolong. One of them wore a uniform; the other four were plainclothes agents. When they attempted to destroy Master's picture, the father stopped them and told them that they were committing a crime. One of the evildoers said, "I am committing the crime!" Then they pushed the Mr. Xu's father away.

At Ms. Li Zhi's house the police confiscated more than 140,000 yuan in cash (Li Zhi's husband had just withdrawn this from the bank for an urgent need at his company), a computer worth 10,000 yuan, a duplicate reading machine, a tape recorder, a digital camera, an MP4 player, an MP3 player, and a cellphone. They did not give any receipts.

Li Zhi and Xu Xiaolong were sent to the Baiguolin Police Station in the Jinniu District. The afternoon of September 18, they were forced to stay in the police van until dark. That same night they were secretly sent to a brainwashing center (the so-called "Legal Education Program") with their heads covered with black garbage bags.

The agents unexpectedly arrested another practitioner, the former deputy head of the Chengdu City Middle and Small Enterprise Administration Bureau, Ms. Huang Min. It happened on March 4, 2007. Her head was covered with a black garbage bag as well. She remained determined in her belief and went on a hunger strike to protest. Ms. Huang died on August 15, 2007, in the Qingyang District Hospital in Chengdu City as a result of the persecution. Her mouth was full of yellow powder. Her hands were stiff and in tight fists. It looked like she suffered greatly as she died. It is assumed that the police and the doctors and nurses were responsible for Huang Min's death.

The so-called "Legal Education Program" is, in fact, a living hell. Several practitioners became disabled from abuse there, have mentally collapsed, or died. Some were beaten to death. Some who went on a hunger strike were force-fed and died as a result of brutal force-feeding.

Practitioner Ms. Zhu Xia from Chengdu City was raped in the brainwashing center and suffered a mental collapse. Liu Ying was injected with unknown substances. Presently, these two practitioners are mentally traumatized and they are unable to take care of themselves.

The parties that participated in the persecution are:
Baiguolin Police Station: 86-28-87769613
Police officers Du Qiang, Yan Weiwei, Kang Jian, Zhou Peigen, and Wang Hua
Police Chief Li Jie
Police officer Wu Fuming (participated in killing Falun Gong practitioner and Fuqing Elementary School teacher Xu Zhilian)
Police officers Zhang Yong, Zhang Taixi, Song Weidong, Chen Wei, and Hu Gang