(Clearwisdom.net) I began to practice Falun Dafa in 1998. For the past few years I have deeply benefited from Teacher's immense compassion, protection, and infinite grace, which has guided me in my cultivation practice through today.

Before I practiced Falun Dafa, I had heart disease, nervous system disorders, Meniere's syndrome, anemia, etc. I suffered greatly from pain and illness all day long. After I started practicing Dafa, I experienced dramatic changes both physically and mentally. It was Teacher's immense compassion that has saved me from hell and given me a new life. On my path of cultivation, although I fell down and made some mistakes, I have never given up my firm belief in our benevolent Teacher and Dafa. When I was suffering in prison, enduring persecution at work, or encountering tribulations from my family, I never wavered in my belief in Dafa. I have been following Teacher's words to do the three things well and to do all of the things that a Dafa practitioner should do. For the past several years, I have kept clarifying the truth to people no matter whether I am on the street, out shopping, visiting friends, talking with colleagues, etc. I have used every opportunity to clarify the truth to people and try to persuade them to quit the CCP and its related organizations. In our workshop, there are over five hundred people. I have clarified the truth to every one of them. Most of them have quit the three CCP organizations.

Recently there was an amazing event that happened to me. Again, it was Teacher who protected me. People who knew about this event all praised Dafa.

I am a warehouse keeper in a branch factory and I provide service to workers when they need to pick up goods. One day at the end of August 2007, at about 9 a.m., I went to the headquarters to pick up some goods. The warehouse keeper at the headquarters opened the door. Near the door were a few iron poles. The goods that I had to pick up were located next to those iron poles. I squeezed my way under poles and headed towards the goods that I had to pick up. After picking them up, I noticed that there were several plastic buckets between the goods and the poles and that the plastic buckets had lids. I thought that I could step on the plastic buckets instead of squeezing myself under the poles. When both of my feet were on the lids of the buckets, both buckets broke. Both my feet and my legs dropped into the buckets. Immediately, white smoke arose and a strange smell spread everywhere. The liquid in the buckets splashed onto the cement floor and white bubbles rose up. The warehouse keeper was horrified and screamed, "My goodness! That's muriatic acid! Quick, someone get some water!"

Three people on the site were so stunned by what happened that they did not know what to do. I was not afraid and said, "No problem. No problem." I thought to myself, "I am a Dafa practitioner. Nothing will happen to me since I have Teacher's protection." My colleague took me to a nearby restroom to wash off the chemicals. I took off my pants and noticed that both of my legs, from the knees down to my feet, had turned red and were itching. My colleague gave me a pair of pants and told me, "Let's go to the hospital!" I said, "No problem. I am a Falun Gong practitioner. Nothing will happen to me since I have Teacher's protection." After I said these words, I felt that only a few minutes later, my legs were not red and itchy any more.

My colleague said to me, "It's amazing. If it were me, I cannot imagine what would have happened." I said to her, "It was not me who is amazing. It's my great Teacher. It was the great Fa." She said, "You are correct. It is a miracle of Dafa."

At that time, many people came to visit me. I thought that it was a good opportunity to validate Dafa, so whenever people came to see me, I would clarify the truth to them and tell them how good Dafa is. They all saw that nothing had happened to my legs and feet. After the event I did not delay any of my work. I went to work as usual. When hearing about this miracle, some people said that it was amazing. Some people felt that it was unbelievable. Some people went to the warehouse office at the headquarters to double check with that warehouse keeper about the event. The warehouse keeper had seen everything and told them, "It took five mops to clean up the spilled muriatic acid. If you don't believe me, you can go there and feel them with your own hands."

Throughout the event, those people who formerly did not agree with Dafa changed their view of Dafa. In our warehouse, there is a person to whom I had tried several times to clarify the truth. However, she only thought that money was everything, and she did not believe in the power of Dafa. This time I used this chance to clarify the truth to her and she gladly accepted the truth-clarification materials that I gave her and said that she would tell her family members to quit the CCP and its related organizations by asking them to announce their withdrawals over the Internet.

The story of this miracle of Dafa spread throughout the whole office and workshop. More people learned the truth about Dafa. Through that event my husband, who was against me practicing Dafa, also tacitly accepted Dafa.

After experiencing that event, I did some serious looking inward, finding that I still have some attachments, such as feeling restless, not studying the Fa attentively, being afraid of troubles when doing things, being short-tempered, etc. All of these things have affected my ability to do the three things well and have let the old forces take advantage of me. I know that there are still many things that I cannot fully understand. In the future, I will be sure to value my time to cultivate. I will strictly follow Teacher's Fa in doing things and will diligently cultivate myself.

September 29, 2007