(Clearwisdom.net) Because I am quite diligent in cultivation, I exert a good influence on my relatives and the people around me. I am 73 this year but people say I only look like I am 50. My skin is wrinkle-free and healthy, my teeth are good, and I am alert. I speak clearly and walk so well that some young people even cannot keep up with me. My husband, daughter, son-in-law, grandchild, relatives, and old classmates have seen the changes in me since I began to practice Falun Gong, and they have come to cultivate and become Dafa practitioners one by one.

Extraordinary Science

In my youth I lived in an orphanage for five years. I was punished physically and was not fed properly. I felt life was so hard that at times I thought of committing suicide. My family was very poor, and even though I became a doctor, I couldn't cure my own diseases. Aliments I had included pharyngitis ulcer, kidney disease and sciatica.

In 1996 I came across Falun Dafa. I immediately started to practice every day and my health improved greatly. My character improved a great deal, and all my ailments gradually disappeared. I felt so lighthearted and blessed.

At the time, a professor from Remin University (a veteran practitioner) shared his experience of cultivation, and he concluded with three sentences: "Falun Gong is a real science; Falun Gong is an extraordinary science; Falun Gong is the most advanced science." I agree totally.

Two Miracles

Before 1999, when we were at the stage of personal cultivation, I experienced many miraculous things. In March 1997, I was going to have a bath and was carrying a big bucket of boiling water when I suddenly slipped and fell. I was burnt all over and covered with blisters instantly. But I was not afraid at the time and felt so little pain that I went on to have a bath anyway. My colleagues learned this story and couldn't believe it. They said to me: "As a chief doctor, how come you still believe this stuff? Come on, please get some treatment." I dismissed it with a smile: "It doesn't matter. I will recover quickly." Only three days later I had totally recovered.

There was another incident. It was in April 1997, when I was returning from my daughter's home, I was carrying my grandchild in one arm, and a handbag with the other. I was wearing high heel shoes and all of a sudden fell down the stairs. I rolled from the first step down to the tenth step and further to the bend of the stairs. My body was turned around 180 degrees and the back of my head hit the ground. But I didn't feel any pain and was not afraid either. When I sat up, my daughter found a pool of blood on the ground. They cried and asked me to call an ambulance. I said to them: "No need. Please give me a wet towel and I will clean it." I found my grandchild lying just in front of me, and she didn't even have a scrape or a bruise. I just stood up and carried her on down the stairs. I caught a bus and went to Fa study, arriving just on time. At 4:00 a.m. next morning I practiced the exercises as usual. By the end of the week, the one-inch wound had disappeared. In "Zhuan Falun," Master said:

"Due to karma resulting from past wrongdoing, one has illnesses or tribulations; suffering is repaying a karmic debt, and thus nobody can casually change this. Changing it means that one would not have to repay the debt after being in debt, and this cannot be done at will. Doing otherwise is the same as committing a bad deed."

Master's Photo Comes Out of the Frame

On July 20, 1999, the CCP started the bloody persecution of Falun Gong and slandering of Master. On TV I saw Dafa books rolled over by steamrollers. My heart bled and my tears flowed. I was determined to protect my Dafa books and Master's photo, so I put Master's photo behind the big picture that hung in our sitting room. One day in 2005 I suddenly realized that Master's photo shouldn't be hidden behind the painting on the wall, and my husband and I discussed how to take it out. He thought it would be hard to do because the frame was big and the glass heavy. The frame was stuck to the wall, and even a thin needle was hard to get between them.

I became very anxious, and I felt that Master knew this. Suddenly Master's photo miraculously came out of the frame. I held Master's photo with both hands with tears rolling down on my face. My husband was shocked. He called all the practitioners near our home to see this miraculous scene. They cried and all exclaimed, "What a miracle!"

Appeal for Falun Dafa and Validate Fa

On July 20, I went to the Provincial Committee to appeal for Falun Dafa and to let people know the beauty of Falun Dafa. Practitioners quietly stood along the wall of the Provincial Committee's building and didn't hinder traffic. But the CCP sent all of the police cars and armed police from Wuhan City. Some of them held rifles and stood opposite us and stared, while others stood behind and monitored every practitioner. But we were not scared. We held our arms together and recited Lunyu. We demanded that all practitioners who had been "illegally detained" be released immediately. When it got dark, a lot of buses came and each bus held four policemen. They pushed all of the practitioners into the buses. There were three policemen on my bus. I told them how I recovered from all of my diseases, how my moral standards improved, and why Falun Gong was beneficial to society and didn't do any harm. Then the bus stopped at an unknown destination. The police ordered us to register our home address and telephone numbers. I didn't put down anything, but I was allowed to go home.

In December 2000, a practitioner asked me if I wanted to go to Beijing to validate the Fa. I didn't think of the danger involved and didn't consider that I was almost 70 years old. I had only one thought: to go to Beijing to validate the Fa and clear Master's name. I replied: "Yes, I will go." We left the next day. At Tiananmen Squre we unfurled the banner "Falun Dafa Hao" and shouted loudly "Zhen, Shan, Ren Hao" and "Restore our Master's name." The police jumped on us like wild animals. They beat us with electric batons. My right arm was hit several times. Some policemen hit practitioners' faces. They then pushed us into a police car and drove away. At the Tiananmen Police Station, I recited Master's articles to them and told them the truth about Falun Gong. I managed to walk out of there with righteous thoughts.

I went to the Beijing railway station to catch a train home, but once there I was illegally arrested and sent to the station detention center. In a room of about one hundred square meters, two thirds of the people detained there were Falun Gong practitioners. All of them sat on the floor, and the only amenity was a big waste bucket inside. At the detention center we told the police and inmates the truth about Falun Gong. When the police were not happy, they came in and beat us with electric batons and kicked us. They also ordered criminal inmates to torture us. Whoever tortured us most severely got his sentence reduced. But some of the inmates were very moved after listening to our truth-clarification and by our compassion. They said that they would practice Falun Gong after they were released. At the detention center practitioners went on hunger strikes and some continued for several months. Some practitioners were hung up and beaten and were tortured so severely that they became emaciated and looked like bags of bones. I went on a hunger strike (I didn't eat or drink any water) for three days and managed to walked out of the evil's den with righteous thoughts.

After I came home from Beijing, I was arrested again by the local police. While the police were there, I quietly told my husband to take a big bag of Dafa materials and Dafa books away from the house. As I was being pushed into the police car I saw my husband riding away on his bicycle, carrying a bag. My worry left me and I felt at ease. When the director of the local police station interrogated me, I was very calm and didn't listen to them. They told me to give them a detailed account of my trip to Beijing. I said that it was not bright enough or the pen didn't work, etc., and I didn't write anything. In my heart I had the thought that I shouldn't cooperate with them. Because of this pure thought and with the protection of our compassionate Master and with the wisdom given by Master, I managed again to walked out of there free.

Doing the Three Things Well

I am a Dafa disciple in the Fa-rectification period. I must try my best to do the three things well as Master requires us to do. Every day I study the Fa at home and also attend the group Fa study. As well as the four times of global sending forth righteous thoughts every day, I send forth righteous thoughts as long as I have time. I almost send forth righteous thoughts around the clock. And another thing is to clarify the truth. Wherever I go, be it in the supermarket, at the free market, on buses or in taxis, I give out truth-clarifying materials to people and tell them the truth. I tell the truth to everyone I meet, elderly, young people, passersby, or beggars. I try to attract their attention and their interest by using different topics for each age group. I tell them the truth of the Tiananmen self- immolation incident and the beauty of Dafa and also tell them why people have to withdraw from the CCP.

Almost everyone I have clarified the truth to has withdrawn from the CCP. No matter whether it is hot summer or freezing winter, I don't regard myself as a 70-year-old but as a young person. I walk to several stations to clarify the truth to people. When clarifying the truth, I also improve myself and cultivate my benevolence, compassion, and the heart of considering others first. The more I clarify the truth, the better results I have achieved and the more people want to listen. The more I talk, the more I want to talk and the more smoothly I can speak. I know the urgency of saving sentient beings and that the time is limited. I will cultivate more diligently and do the three things better.

When I read Master's article that mentioned the withdrawing from the CCP's Young League, I burned two certificates of my CCP membership. I wrote a statement to quit the CCP immediately. Later on I submitted my application to withdraw from the CCP to my work unit.

My husband is an amateur collector and has collected thousands of pictures, seals and badges of the CCP's evil head. I persuaded him to burn all the books and get rid of all that stuff, and my home has become so much cleaner and clearer.

Above is just a little of my cultivation experience. Please point out anything inappropriate. I have recalled my own experience to find out my own shortcomings. I will study the Fa more and cultivate more diligently and do the three things well to keep up with the process of Fa rectification and to be worthy of Master's compassionate salvation. Heshi!