(Clearwisdom.net) I am a practitioner who was persecuted during my detention at the Wanjia Labor Camp in Heilongjiang Province. I witnessed the following instances of persecution of other Dafa practitioners with my own eyes.

Ms. Song Wenjuan, about 40 years old, is from Shuangchen, Heilongjiang Province. In late March 2006, the Twelfth Guards' Group of Wanjia Labor Camp resumed its rampant persecution of Falun Dafa, attempting to force practitioners to renounce Dafa and Master. Ms. Song was the first who refused to cooperate with the persecution, saying, "Falun Dafa is great! Falun Dafa is a righteous way!" Guard Wang Na immediately dragged her off to be tortured. (Although I did not witness the torture itself, I later learned that the guards had tortured her with electric shocks to the point of unconsciousness.)

The guards then confined her to an iron chair until around June. As a result of this torture, her body became swollen, she was unable to move her wrists, and her toes became infected. After her condition had deteriorated to this point, the guards began to let her work again. They appointed dedicated persons to monitor her and did not allow her to speak with others.

In early July, chief Zhang Xiaohui admonished Ms. Song in front of the entire class. When she refused to reply to his question, the guards pushed her out of the room and slapped her in the face. When she came back, her cheeks were bruised.

Guard Zhou Yingfan once went to Ms. Song's room and humiliated her with vulgar language. She replied with a laugh, "Guard Zhou, I want to talk to you." He answered, "Are you in a position to talk to me?" The guards later took her upstairs, where they punished her by forcing her to stand. They made her stand from 4:00 a.m. when she got up until midnight, when they sent her back to bed. She now has generalized edema. Ms. Song is still imprisoned in the Wanjia Labor Camp where she continues to suffer brutal persecution.

Ms. Shi Guizhi refused to renounce Falun Dafa and Master. Instead, she shouted, "Falun Dafa is great!" As a result, the female guards brutally beat her. When she came back, her whole body was black and blue, her cheeks were bruised, and her eyes were swollen shut.

Four practitioners refused to cooperate with the evil. The guards retaliated by suspending them in mid-air and beating them. The guards also deprived them of sleep.

Ms. Sun Yanfang refused to renounce Falun Dafa and Master. Guard Liu Baibing summoned her and brutally tortured her until she could not move her wrists. In spite of this, they still forced her to work. Because of the repeated torture, she has rows of scars behind her knees to this day.

This was the second time that I was sent to the Wanjia Labor Camp for persecution. When I arrived at the training room, the guards had me stand at attention and began going through my luggage. Next they made me remove all my clothing. After searching me, they gave me a uniform and began their persecution of so-called "education, transformation, and salvation."

September 1, 2006