(Clearwisdom.net) In 2004, An Senbiao, a Falun Gong practitioner from Daqing, refused to be "transformed" at Suihua Labor Camp. He protested the persecution by hunger striking for six months. During the hunger strike he suffered all kinds of brutal tortures. He was hand-cuffed to a death bed for a prolonged period of time, force-fed through the nose and tortured continuously by four collaborators (Li Wanlong, Han Fujiang, Ma Tao, Wang Guoxiao), who forced him to drink salt water and burned his mouth with boiling water. The collaborators also wrapped up An Senbiao's private parts with cayenne husks, making them swell so much that he could not urinate. In order to prevent An Senbiao from crying out they sealed his mouth.

Once, when collaborator Li Wanlong was torturing An Senbiao, collaborator Han Fujian became afraid they would kill him. Li Wanlong said not to worry. He tortured An Senbiao until he was near-death. The labor camp was afraid of bearing the responsibility if he died; so they sent An Senbiao to a hospital. It was heard that they sent him back to his hometown. Li Wanlong was awarded by the labor camp for torturing Dafa practitioners: he was given a 15-day sentence reduction.

During the last seven years, Suihua Labor Camp has continuously tortured Falun Gong practitioners. The following exposes some perpetrators at Suihua Labor Camp, and their crimes, all of which I personally witnessed or experienced.

In March of 2006, the Heilongjiang Labor Education Department collected all the Falun Gong practitioners who were detained in Mudanjiang Labor Camp, Qiqihar Labor Camp, Daqing Labor Camp and Hegang Labor Camp, and transfered them to Suihua Labor Camp to "transform" them. The second unit in Suihua Labor Camp is comprised of Falun Gong practitioners. Its name is Education "Transformation" Unit, and it is comprised of two teams. About sixty of the practitioners who were transferred from the four labor camps were detained in these two teams. Everyone had to pass a "brainwashing test" upon entry.

The policemen psychologically tortured Dafa practitioners. Each practitioner was monitored by the collaborators. Practitioners had to report to the collaborators when going to the restroom, washing, and/or drinking water. They were not allowed to speak to one another, talk about Falun Gong, or ask about each other's family addresses or names. The collaborators are allowed to beat Falun Gong practitioners. The labor camp does not punish collaborators for beating Falun Gong practitioners. Instead, the labor camp rewards the collaborators.

Once, Falun Gong practitioner Lian Tao didn't report when he went to get a drink of water, because the policeman was not there. As a result, Lian Tao was beaten by the collaborators. He was beaten again when a collaborator reported on him for speaking while in the bedchamber. The policeman who received the report, and the warden, Chen Xinlong, took Lian Tao to their office. They beat and shocked Lian Tao with electric batons, severely scarring Lian Tao's hands and face. They also added three months to Lian Tao's labor camp sentence. However, the collaborator who beat Lian Tao was not punished.

In April of 2006, Cao Jingdong, a Daqing Falun Gong practitioner, refused to be "transformed" on arrival at the labor camp. He was put into a "small cell" to be tortured. He was shocked with electric batons many times by warden Chen Xinlong, vice-warden Zeng, and instructor Gao Zhonghai. Cao Jingdong was injured all over his body. He was forced to protest with a hunger strike.

Daqing practitioner Li Yequan is 39 years old. To uphold his belief, Li Yequan started hunger striking from September 2005. Over the past nine months he has lost so much weight that only skin and bones are left. His family visited him and asked the labor camp authorities to release him, but were refused. A policeman said there were allowable death quotas in their labor camp. (Remark: Li Yequan has escaped with his righteous thoughts from the labor camp.)

Li Shaotie was a Fujin Falun Gong practitioner. He was detained in Suihua Labor Camp in 2004. For refusing to be be "transformed," he was beaten by the guards. His front tooth was broken by vice-warden Diao Xuesong. His mouth filled with blood and stained half his shirt front. Instructor Gao Zhonghai stomped on Mr. Li Shaotie's foot, making his toenails break, and shouted, "I would beat you to death if I could avoid punishment."

Yan Shubing is a practitioner from Qitaihe City, Zhuangxing Farm. For refusing to be "transformed," he was often shocked with an electric baton by warden Chen Xinlong. One day, he said that he could not finish his work. Because of this he was beaten up by vice-warden Liu Wei, causing his nose and mouth to bleed. Since April of this year, there have been only two meals a day in the labor camp. The first time is at 9:00 a.m.; the second time is 3:00 p.m. The staple food is rice, and the meal is radish and pickles in the winter. The so-called pickles are actually made with salt that cannot be eaten. However, the Falun Gong practitioners are forced to do hard labor for over 12 hours every day. They don't treat the Falun Gong practitioners as human beings.

The above listed crimes committed in this labor camp are just the tip of the iceberg. We hope all people with a sense of justice wills oppose the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners in Suihua Labor Camp.