(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Yan Fengcui, 58, was an employee at the Education Bureau of Chengbu County, Shaoyang City, Hunan Province. After she retired, she lived on Dongfeng Street, Shuangqing District, Shaoyang City. On December 28, 2000, officers from the Shaoyang City Public Safety Bureau's Shuangqing Branch and the Chengbu County Public Safety Bureau illegally arrested her in Shenzhen and took her to the Shaoyang City Mental Hospital to persecute her. In October 2002, the Shaoyang City Public Safety Bureau Shuangqing Branch sentenced her to two years at the Zhuzhou City Baimalong Forced Labor Camp. She was brutally tortured there and renounced Falun Dafa under tremendous pressure. In April 2005, with help from other practitioners, she returned to cultivation in Falun Dafa. However, due to the Communist Party's constant harassment, she didn't have an environment in which to practice. She suffered from lung cancer and died on August 13, 2006.

Mr. Li Fangzhi, 61, was from Duimiancheng Township, Shuangcheng City, Heilongjiang Province. He started practicing Falun Dafa in 1997, and his tuberculosis was healed. When the persecution started on July 20, 1999, members of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) illegally imprisoned Li in various places- Hongguang Seed Station, Shuangcheng City Detention Center, and the Hongguang Town Hall. Li was tortured physically and mentally and died on March 1, 2006, as a result of the persecution.

Ms. Li Guiqin, 72, was from Fulitun, Jixian County, Heilongjiang Province. Li had high blood pressure, dizziness, heart problems, a brain tumor, and other illnesses before she began practicing Falun Dafa. She started the practice in 1998, and all her illnesses were healed. After the persecution started, the supervisor where Li's daughter works called her family many times to harass and threaten them. Living in fear and depression, Li died from a sudden brain hemorrhage in October 2002.

Ms. Cai Guiqin, 63, was a practitioner from Jiamusi City, Heilongjiang Province. Ms. Cai used to suffer from various diseases, but she became healthy after she started practicing Falun Dafa. After July 20, 1999, the CCP rampantly persecuted practitioners, and the local police frequently harassed and threatened her, so she couldn't go home for over a year. She was under tremendous mental stress and her old illnesses recurred. She died on August 10, 2003.

Ms. Sun Xiaoping, 60, was from Yanzhuang Village, Boye County, Hebei Province. Sun learned Falun Dafa in 1998. On July 20, 1999, she went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong. Police from the Gaobeidian Public Safety Bureau illegally arrested and detained her for seven days, then forced her family to pay an 800 yuan fine before they released her. She continued to clarify the truth about Falun Gong. Her family was afraid that the CCP would persecute them, so they interfered with her practice. The CCP regime frequently harassed and pressured her. Her illnesses recurred and she died on February 2, 2006.

Mr. Xiao Fucheng, 53, was from Jiubao District, Anshan City, Liaoning Province. Xiao was arrested after the persecution started on July 20, 1999, and suffered a brain hemorrhage. After he was released in 2002, he remained bedridden until he died in June 2006.