(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Fan Ruiming, a Dafa practitioner from Wuguanzai Village, Luannan County, Hebei Province, was badly beaten by the head of the police station at Xicheng District, and was illegally imprisoned twice. He was also persecuted in the detention center. He was arrested by lawless people in June 2004 when he was making truth clarifying materials. Later, he was illegally sentenced to forced labor and was sent to a labor camp in Kaiping District. Medical examination showed that he had late stage liver cancer, so the labor camp did not accept him. Just twenty days after he came back home, he passed away.

Mr. Xu Zhigang, seventy-five years old, was a Dafa practitioner from Lanzhou City, Gansu Province. Before cultivating Dafa, he suffered from tuberculosis and other diseases, and he spent half of each year in the hospital receiving medical treatment. After beginning Falun Dafa practice in 1998, he became healthy. In July 1999, the Chinese Communist Party started persecuting Falun Dafa practitioners. Xu's son and daughter were both persecuted and illegally imprisoned. In July 2004, the police station at Weiyuan Road, in Chengguan District arrested Xu and imprisoned him in the police station for two days and one night. During the past seven years of persecution, staff from Public Security and his work place came to harass him at home and confiscate his property many times. For a long period, he was also followed in secret and his conversations were monitored. He experienced extensive pressure. He passed away on July 24, 2006 while being persecuted.

Ms. Wang Guiying was a retired employee of the telecommunication bureau in Gangu County, Tianshui City, Gansu Province. She was fortunate to learn Falun Dafa in 1997, and all her previous diseases disappeared without a trace. After Jiang and Luo's regime started persecuting Falun Gong in 1999, Wang was harassed and threatened by staff from the local National Security, police station, and the 610 Office many times because she persisted in practicing Falun Gong. She passed away in 2004.

Ms. Ma Sulan, fifty-seven years old, lived in the Nanjiao countryside, Fangshan District, Beijing City. Four members of her family practice Falun Dafa. Her son and daughter were illegally sentenced to a forced labor camp for one year in 2000. She and her husband went to Beijing to appeal and speak for justice for Falun Dafa. She was illegally detained twice. In 2005, police came to her house to confiscate her property, and they also arrested her son. Ma was terrified and she relapsed in her old disease. She was paralyzed and lay in bed unconscious. She passed away on May 18, 2006.

Telephone of local police station at Fangshan District, Beijing City: 86-10-81389164, 86-10-81389110.