(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Zhang Sueqing, 55 years old, was from Changchun City, Jilin Province. She started to practice Falun Dafa on May 3, 1995, and benefited from it very much. In February 2000 she went to Beijing to clarify the truth to the government. In the Changchun train station she was illegally detained and taken to Tiebei Detention Center and persecuted for two weeks. In July 2000 once again she went to Beijing to clarify the truth, but on the way to Qinhuangdio, she was arrested and detained in Balibao Detention Center, again for two weeks. In March 2000, she was arrested at home by police from the Nanling Police Station and put into the Third Detention Center in Changchun City. Two weeks later she was transfered to the Heizuizi Forced Labor Camp in Changchun City for a year. Because she refused to sign the Repentance Statement, she was tortured by the team leader of the first division Yan Lifeng and his assistants. They used needles to poke her fingers, arms, and other parts of her body. Three months later she developed lymph node cancer, and she passed away on August 30, 2006.

Mr. Liu Shuanzao, more than 50 years old, lived in Fanzhuang Village in Zhao County, Hebei Province. He was very healthy after practicing Falun Gong since 1996. On 1999, he was detained in the CCP Party College in Zhao City and brainwashed for 15 days. In November 2000 he was arrested and sent to the Fanzhuang Detention Center, where he was brutally tortured. Then he was sent to the Shijiazhuang Forced Labor Camp. Because an examination revealed that he had diabetes and heart problems, the camp officials sent him back to the Fanzhuang Detention Center, where he was detained for 99 days. That same year on July 20, he was arrested and taken to the Shijiazhuang Detention Center and detained for 15 days. On 2002, before the Sixteenth Chinese Communist Party meeting, he was arrested in Zhao County and detained for 15 days. Due to this long-term pressure, Mr. Liu passed away on July 29, 2006.

Mr. Chen Yongting, 73 years old, was from Huludao City in Liaoning Province. He started to practice Falun Dafa in 1995. Because of Falun Dafa, his long term sickness was cured, and both his mind and body were very healthy. Nonetheless, since July 20, 1999, when the Chinese Communist Party began to groundlessly persecute Falun Gong, the party authorities constantly went to his house to harass him at all hours, day or night. They forced him to write a Guarantee Statement and arrested him. Even his son, daughter-in-law, daughter, and other family members were illegally detained, sent to labor camps and brainwashing centers, and forced to become homeless many times. Mr. Chen suffered both mentally and physically. His son was sent to a forced labor camp, and the authorities refused to release him after his time was up. Mr. Chen went to the forced labor camp twice, seriously reprimanded the authorities, and clarified the truth to them. However, the authorities still continually went to their house to arrest them. His white hair had turned black and his spirit was hale and hearty after he practiced Falun Dafa. But because of the suffering and mental devastation perpetrated by the authorities, Mr. Chen Yongting passed away on November 20, 2004.

Ms. Zhou Shuqin, 70 years old, lived in Tonghua City, Jiling Province. She validated Dafa by doing the exercises in public. The authorities detained and persecuted her for two weeks. After she came home, the police from the detention center still constantly went to her house and harassed her. They even threatened her children with the loss of their jobs. Under such long term persecution, her old sicknesses recurred, and she passed away in April of 2003.

Mr. He Wenxun was born in 1940 in Shuangshun Village, Gaoling Town, in the Mouping area of Shangdong Province. Before he started to practice Falun Gong in the summer of 1998, he suffered from many chronic diseases such as bronchiolitis, asthma, pulmonary emphysema, and lung disease. Not long after he started to practice, all of his diseases disappeared, and he could do heavy physical labor again.

After July 20, 1999, Mr. He encountered the authorities' threats and harassment. He was arrested and sent to a detention center, where they forced him to write the so-called Guarantee and Repentance statements to give up Falun Gong. In October 2000, he went to Beijing to validate the Fa, but the authorities detained him in the detention center for a month. He was forced to bathe in cold water and do hard labor. Mr. He Wenxun's mind and body were harmed grievously, and on February 8, 2003, he passed away.