(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Tian Shuqin, 64 years old, was from Dalian City, Liaoning Province. She used to suffer from many kinds of diseases. After she began practicing Falun Gong in 1996, she regained her health. Ms. Tian was illegally imprisoned and persecuted in Dalian Detention Center and Dalian Forced Labor Camp four times since July 20, 1999. Once when she was sent to Masanjia Forced Labor Camp, the labor camp administration refused to take her in because she was extremely weak. After she went home, members from the community center and the local police often harassed Ms. Tian at home. They tried to force her to write the so-called "four statements." During the six years of evil persecution, Tian Shuqin suffered a great deal physically and mentally because of the persecution. She suffered because of her persistence in practicing Falun Gong. Ms. Tian Shuqin died on November 5, 2005.

Ms. Xie Weina, 52 years old, was from Zhaozhou County, Daqing City, Heilongjiang Province. At about 9:00 p.m. on July 21, 2000, policemen Wang Jun and Zhang Jun from Heping Police Station broke into her home and illegally arrested her. She was held and tortured in a detention center for a month, and had to pay a fine of 5,000 yuan. At the end of 2000, she went to Beijing to clarify the truth and was arrested again. While in the local detention center, Ms. Xie showed symptoms of illnesses. With a strong request from her family members, she was released after paying a fine of 3,000 yuan. After Ms. Xie went home in April 2001, she began vomiting blood due to an infection in her lungs. She became weaker and weaker, and passed away on March 6, 2006.

Ms. Guo Shulan, 66 years old, was from Hulan District, Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province. She was fortunate enough to learn Falun Dafa in 1996. After she began practicing Falun Dafa, her illnesses, such as cerebral hemorrhage, nephritis, and hypertension, all disappeared without medical treatment. Her family members also practiced Falun Dafa. In June 2000, Ms. Guo was illegally detained in the local police department for fifteen days. At the end of 2000, she was held again for over a month in the Second Detention Center in Hulan City. She was released only when she developed symptoms of illnesses. During this period, her family members were also arrested and imprisoned many times. Ms. Guo's health deteriorated as a result of the long period of mental pressure. She died on February 9, 2006.

Mr. Dai Xianming was a practitioner from Xiaochi Township, Huangmei County, Hubei Province. He was detained in Jiujiang in 2002. He was tortured both mentally and physically. He died in June 2006. Local practitioners please supplement detailed information on his case.