(Clearwisdom.net) On May 25, 2006, at around 5:00 p.m., Yang Yehai and three other agents from the Dafangshen Police Station in Dalianwan Town, Dalian City suddenly barged into the residence of Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Kong Qingchun. The police did not show any identification passes and/or arrest warrant, yet they arrested Kong Qingchun, Ms. Qingchun's eldest son Song Lixin, another Falun Dafa practitioner named Zhou Ruiying and Ms. Kong's granddaughter, a secondary school student. The police also confiscated all the electrical appliances from the residence. They took away the computers, tape recorders, electric irons, a printer and photocopier machine, and the house keys. The day after the arrests, waiting until no one was at home; the police abused their authority and entered Ms. Kong's residence, using either their master key or the keys they had confiscated the day before. They robbed the family of their remaining cash, totaling ten thousand yuan and other valuables in the house. The total loss the family sustained is still not fully accounted for.

Kong Qingchun and her son Song Lixin were transferred on May 26 from the Dafangshen Police Station and taken to the Yaojia Detention Center to be held and persecuted.

Ms. Kong Qinchun, almost 70 years old, persisted in her non-compliance with all the lawless personnel at the detention center and also shouted, "Falun Dafa is good" from time to time.

During the morning of July 3, at about 9:00 a.m., the police sent Kong Qingchun to the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp. Along the way, Kong Qingchun clarified the truth about Falun Gong to the police and announced that the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp was a living hell that persecutes good people. She firmly declared she would not go there! The police responded by saying if her behavior was good, she would be released within two to three days. Kong Qingchun immediately replied never mind two to three days -- she did not want to be at that place for even one day or one minute! Around 2:00 p.m., they reached Masanjia. Kong Qingchun did not pass the physical examination and the camp refused to accept her. Policeman Yang Yehai then sent Kong Qingchun to the Yijia Hotel in Shenyang City and called Ms. Kong's two daughters-in-law to come to Shenyang City to take their mother-in-law home. The two women fetched Kong Qingchun and took her home.

Kong Qinglan's son Song Lixin was recently illegally sent to a forced labor camp for two years. His place of work, Dalian Primary School, dismissed him and stopped paying his wages. His daughter originally should have attended the No. 80 Secondary School in Dalian City, but the school refused to enroll her due to the evil persecution. She had to return to her previous school. The persecution destroyed a harmonious family and threw them into a difficult situation simply because the family members want to be really good people. Song Lixin's daughter thought bitterly, "If father did not want to be a really good person, the No. 80 secondary school would not have rejected me as a student. Furthermore, I would also not have lost my dear father. Why is it so difficult to be a good person? Why are the evil people so carefree instead?"

July 15, 2006