(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Wang Bing is illegally detained at the Heizuizi Forced Labor Camp. Inhumane force-feeding administered by police guards has severely damaged Ms. Wang's stomach, causing her to spit up a large amount of blood.

At around nine o'clock on April 23, 2006, policeman Li Yanbo of the National Security Group in Qian'an County, Jilin Province, and policeman Li Dongyang of the Dabusu Town Police Station, led seven or eight policemen to illegally confiscate belongings from Ms. Wang Bing's house. The police took items worth over ten thousand yuan, including a computer, a printer and a cell phone. They then took Ms. Wang away and illegally detained her at the Qian'an County Detention Center.

In order to protest against their illegal actions, Ms. Wang Bing went on a hunger strike. On April 30, the head of the detention center, Yi Fenqian, along with several policemen, took Ms. Wang to the emergency room of Qian'an County Hospital. Doctor Song Lijun force fed Ms. Wang by inserting a tube into her nose. Her nose started bleeding after the force-feeding. At around 4:00 a.m. on April 30, with no consideration for Ms. Wang's health and without informing her family, the Qian'an County Police Station illegally transferred Ms. Wang to the Heizuizi Forced Labor Camp.

Policeman Wei Dan, of the First Group of the Heizuizi Forced Labor Camp, forced Ms. Wang to write the three statements. He forbade her from sleeping,tied her onto a death bed, and tortured her, causing terrible chest pain. Ms. Wang frequently vomited blood. Ms. Wang's body is currently very weak. Her stomach was severely damaged after the force-feeding. Nonetheless, the forced labor camp continued to carry out the force-feeding seven more times, resulting in Ms. Wang spitting up a large amount of blood. She was later sent to the Changchun City Forced Labor Hospital. A doctor told Ms. Wang that she spit up blood because her stomach was severely damaged.

When Ms. Wang's family visited her, she was very weak. She would sweat after saying only a few sentences. Ms. Wang formerly weighed more than 65 kilograms, but now after three months of torture, she weighs less than 40 kilograms.

When Ms. Wang's mother tried to go to the hospital to see her, the doctor at the hospital said that she must first have the approval of the forced labor camp. When Ms. Wang's mother rushed to the forced labor camp, the head of the camp, Mr. Yue, did not permit her to see her daughter with the excuse that she did not bring her residential record.

The current situation of Ms. Wang Bing is unknown.

Dabusu Town Police Station in Qian'an County: 0438-8767459

Li Dong Yang: 13943864798 (Cell)