(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Li Ailian, a Falun Dafa practitioner in her 50s, was a resident of Linghe Village, Linghe Town, Anqiu City, Shandong Province. After July 20, 1999, when the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) started the illegal persecution of Falun Gong, Ms. Li and her daughter went to Beijing to appeal. Afterwards some staff members from the local government ransacked their home, took away their sewing machine and extorted 2000 yuan from each of them. At that time, they did not have any money, so the local government deducted the money from Ms. Li Ailan's husband's salary. Her husband, who was not a practitioner, was a door-keeper in Linghe Town Middle School and his salary was already very low. His total annual salary was not even four thousand yuan. Li Ailian was very active in doing the three things well, and she diligently clarified the truth to the people she met. However, due to the long-term persecution from the CCP, she was injured both mentally and physically and thus passed away on July 7, 2006.

Ms. Li Huilan, 62, was a Dafa practitioner from Shantou City, Hebei Province. Because she clarified the truth to people, she was illegally arrested and taken to Botou Detention Center. Since she was persistent in practicing Falun Dafa, Meng Qingzhong, an evil policeman at the detention center, persecuted her mercilessly. She was once handcuffed on a cross for over eight hours. Because she was injured both mentally and physically, she passed away in November 2003.

Mr. Sun Kecun, a Dafa practitioner in his fifties, was from Guogangzi Village, Wenmiao Town, Botou City, Hebei Province. In 2002, Duan Yunfeng, the superintendent of Wenmiao Police Station, arrested Mr. Sun and sent him to the Botou Detention Center. Meng Qingzhong, the superintendent of the police station, beat Sun Kecun so badly that his entire body was covered with wounds and his little toe was broken. The police extorted his family of 3000 yuan before they released him. Afterwards, Sun Kecun was often harassed by the police from Wenmiao Police Station. His wife was detained illegally at Tangshan Forced Labor Camp. Sun Kecun was seriously injured both mentally and physically and thus passed away one year later.

Mr. Zheng Guochen, 29, a Dafa practitioner from Botou City, Hebei Province, learned Falun Dafa in 1997. After July 20, 1999, the evil CCP often sent agents to his home to threaten and harass him. Due to excessive persecution he was mentally and physically injured and thus passed away in July 2003.

August 2, 2006