(Clearwisdom.net) At 2:00 p.m., June 16, 2006, Mr. Wang Xiangshang suddenly appeared at the door of his home and fell to the ground. His mother kept calling his name. Mr. Wang looked at his mother with wide open eyes, filled with tears. He died without saying one word. When he died, this 38-year-old man only weighed about 25 kg [55 lbs].

Because he practiced Falun Dafa, Mr. Wang was forced to leave home to escape the persecution. For the past 6 years, his family members had no idea where he was. After being missing for 6 years, he suddenly appeared at the front door of his home. But why was he near death? How did he arrive at the door? This has to be investigated!

Mr. Wang Xiangshang, 38, was an employee at Yuzhou City Power Plant in Henan province. In October 2000, the secretary of the factory's law enforcement office, Zhang Xizhong, called Mr. Wang to his office. He demanded that Mr. Wang renounce Falun Gong. Mr. Wang refused. He was arrested immediately and taken to Yuzhou Detention Center by Chinese Communist Party (CCP) members Zhang Guanlin and Xia Yuxiao of Yuzhou City. During the detention, the factory canceled his work contract.

Mr. Wang went to Beijing to clarify the truth and validate Falun Dafa. Xia Yuxiao and others actively persecuted him. They waited in front of his home and tried to catch him. Mr. Wang was forced to become homeless and lost contact with his family for 6 years.

Mr. Wang Jinghua, father of Wang Xiangshang, was a retired employee of the Yuzhou Bureau of Education and practiced Falun Dafa also. After the CCP's persecution of Falun Gong began on July 20, 1999, Mr. Wang Jinghua went to Beijing to clarify the truth and validate Dafa. He was illegally arrested by police and taken back to his hometown. Because of the CCP's brutal persecution, the senior Mr. Wang passed away in December 2000. He was 74.

Since July 20, 1999, police from the Yuzhou Police Station, headed by Deputy Director Li Jinliang, Director of Political Security Zhang Guanlin and Political Instructor Xia Yuxiao, persecuted local Falun Dafa practitioners inhumanly. Practitioners were often beaten and insulted. These wicked people confiscated family property, put practitioners in detention centers and forced labor camps, and sentenced them to prison. Shang Shuichi, a physical education teacher at Wuliang Middle School in Wuliang Town, Yuzhou, was persecuted to death.

Preliminary research indicates that at least 13 Falun Gong practitioners were illegally sentenced to prison, at least 28 were taken to forced labor camps, about 260 suffered illegal detentions, and practitioners were fined hundreds of thousand yuan by officials in Yuzhou City. Innocent Falun Gong practitioners and their family members were greatly harmed both mentally and physically. Many families were broken up, and often, untimely death resulted because of the persecution.

July 2, 2006