News Strictly Blocked by the CCP: 610 Office Officials in Many Places Receive Karmic Retribution
(Clearwisdom.net) Editors' Note: In both Western and Chinese culture, the principle of karmic retribution, that is, being held ultimately accountable for one's own actions, is widely accepted. The fundamental teaching of Falun Gong is the characteristic of the universe, "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance." The universe will reward actions that are in harmony with this principle, while actions such as beating, torturing and murdering people will incur karmic retribution. Stated another way, good deeds will be rewarded with good, while evildoings will meet due retribution. Articles such as this one are meant as a compassionate reminder of this principle to those who would commit wrongdoing. While many of those who persecute Falun Gong are merely "following orders," the universal law requires that they, too, be held responsible for their actions, and that only by reversing their course of wrongdoing may they escape retribution.
The 610 Office is the division in charge of persecuting Falun Gong. Although the Chinese Communist regime tightly blocks it, news frequently surfaces about 610 Office officials in various places who die abnormally. The news spreads quickly and similar reports about other officials who persecute Falun Gong are heard as well. To deceive the public and to urge other officials to continue the persecution unabated, the regime strictly blocks this news. The following report is to inform people to clearly see the things happening nearby, to help them understand the heavenly principle that "good is rewarded with good and evil provokes retribution," and to remind them that for the sake of their own and their family's future, to do more good deeds and avoid doing bad deeds.
1. Liu Yuanjun was the Secretary of the Political and Judiciary Committee and in charge of the Changchun City 610 Office. Since the persecution of Falun Gong started, especially around March 5, 2002, when practitioners tapped into local cable TV to broadcast Falun Gong truth-clarification videos, Liu Yuanjun closely followed Jiang Zemin's order to "kill without pardon." In less than 10 days he orchestrated the illegal arrests of over 5,000 practitioners, prosecuted many practitioners with heavy sentences to forced labor camps, and caused Liu Chengjun and others involved in the TV wiretapping to meet tragic and untimely persecution-related deaths. In the middle of April 2006 Liu Yuanjun became suddenly ill. He died of liver cancer on May 4, 2006 at the age of 54.
2. Jia Shoutian, 610 Office official in Huaibei City, Anhui Province didn't believe in the principle that "good is rewarded with good and evil provokes retribution." He actively participated in persecuting Falun Gong practitioners. In the end, he suffered karmic retribution. He developed tongue cancer and could not drink, eat, speak, or even undergo surgery. After struggling for a few months in extreme pain, he died around the 2006 Chinese New Year. When he died, his face was horribly twisted.
3. Yin Pinwen, Secretary of the Politics and Judiciary Committee in Shandan County, Gansu Province, was also a 610 Office chief in charge of persecuting Falun Dafa and Dafa practitioners. He suddenly died of cardiovascular illness in the middle of May 2003. In his memorial service, the eulogy stated: "Regarding the Falun Gong issue, this comrade was consistent with Central Party Committee Comrade Jiang Zemin. Their attitudes were clear; standpoints were firm. They made contributions."
4. Wang Xinming, Director of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress in Shandan County, Gansu Province, was a member of the 610 Office in Shandan County, Gansu Province. He died in a terrible traffic accident in early May 2003.
5. Two directors from the 610 Office in Huanggang City died for their evil deeds. On February 14, 2005, Zhang Shiming, the director of the 610 Office and later assistant secretary general of the Huanggang City Committee, died of a heart attack. He was only 48 years old. Wang Kewu, another director of the 610 Office in Huanggang City, was diagnosed with liver cancer the second year after he started his job as director of the 610 Office. He died on April 2, 2005.
6. Jia Chunjing, Secretary of the Political and Judiciary Committee in Caiji Town, Bunan County, Anhui Province, was in charge of the local 610 Office. During the past a few years he closely followed Jiang's regime to persecute Falun Gong. He died of liver cancer on March 5, 2006. He was only around 41 years old.
7. Sun Fa, former Deputy Secretary of the Political and Judiciary Committee, had once said at a meeting, "(We must) fight Falun Gong to the end." He lost consciousness after drinking too much alcohol during the Spring Festival and later died.
8. Liu Dihua, was Weibin District's 610 Office Head in Baoji City Shaanxi Province died of carbon monoxide poisoning on January 21, 2004, the last day of the lunar calendar year, while taking a bath with his mistress at her home. Both died lying naked in the bathroom. To cover the scandal, Weibin District's Government and Party Committee held a hasty funeral. Even Liu's son was reluctant to attend.
Due to the fact that he died in dishonor, the news quickly spread out and almost everyone in Baoji City knew about it.
9. Xian Qingping, was the 610 Office Deputy Head in Dongchangfu District, Liaocheng City, Shandong Province. He actively followed Jiang's regime to persecute Falun Gong practitioners. On December 25, 2005, around noon time, he died in his sleep at the age of 47. An elderly person who knew him for many years said that this man should have been dead a long time ago because of his cruelty
10. Jiang Chaoqiang was a former 610 Office chief in Tianyang County, Guangxi Province. During the time he was in this position he was in charge of arresting and detaining more than a dozen Falun Gong practitioners. He died of cancer in 2004.
11. Xia Erfu was the former Vice Secretary of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) Committee and Secretary of Politicsl, 610 Office Head, and Judicial Committee of Leqing City of Wenzhou District, Zhejiang Province. He actively persecuted practitioners. In 2003, Xia Erfu was involved in a car accident and went into a coma. In early January 2004, after months of intensive medical care and large expenditures, he died, in his forties.
12. Deng Changlong, Head of the 610 Office branch of the Public Security office at the No. 1 Factory of Chang-an Company in Chongqing City, had actively participated in the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners. In 2000, he died from lung cancer. The current 610 Office Head Wu Wei, male, 55 years old, sent many Falun Gong practitioners to forced labor camps, detention centers, and brainwashing classes. After his wife suffered retribution for his bad deeds and developed cancer, Wu still did not regret his deeds and continued doing evil. Now he also has liver cancer.
13. Xu Yunzong, the 610 Office ex-Head and the Party Secretary of the Politics and Law Committee in Cangxi County, Sichuan Province, who directed and organized the persecution of Falun Gong practitioners in that region, recently received karmic retribution. One day he went out with a prostitute. His car hit a crane belonging to the Phosphor Electric Power Co., and he died on the spot. He was only in his thirties.
14. Guo Manli, male, 42 years old, Head of the 610 Office in the community of Xian Electric Power & Capacitor Factory. He spent a long time following and persecuting Falun Gong practitioners. Later, he got cancer but still did not wake up to his misdeeds. He died in the hospital at night on February 8, 2005 (Chinese New Years Eve).
15. Zhang Yuxia, was head of the 610 Office in Yuanbaoshan Town, Yuanbaoshan Area, Chifeng City. She wanted to gain political fame and actively persecuted Falun Gong. In late November 2004, she fell down into a water tank near her home. She drowned at the age of 51. It is said that the water in the tank was not even deep.
16. Wang Funian, 610 Office Head in Meihekou City, Jilin Province, actively persecuted Falun Gong. On November 8, 2004, Wang Funian, 610 Office members Liu Peng and a man with last name Zhou drove a car to Hailong Town to "illegally arrest" Falun Gong practitioners. On the way there the car swerved and crashed off a bridge. Wang Funian, Liu Peng and Zhou died at the scene. Another one was injured.
17. Bao Jiangao, 610 Office Head in Hefei City, Anhui Province, actively persecuted Falun Gong. He got stomach cancer and died in late August 2005.
18. Li Wenqi, was 610 Office head in Yingkou City. In 2005 he went to Beijing to check his liver. The doctor diagnosed him with advanced late-stage liver cancer and told him to prepare for death. On July 25, upon passing Qinhuangdao City returning to Yingkou City, he spurted blood from his mouth and died immediately at the age of 52.
19. Yuan Bingjun, Vice-Secretary of the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection in Daqing Electric Pump Company, and Deputy-Head of 610 Office, actively persecuted Falun Gong. On October 17, 2000 Yuan Binjun drove over a railroad track, but before he cleared it, his car stalled. There were 2 other people in the car. They got out and tried in vain to push it away, but a train was coming so they dodged it and ran away. The train dragged the car, with Yuan Binjun inside, and he was thrown to the ground. He died on the spot.
20. Yi Jing and Bai Weiquan, Head of the 610 Office in Qingyang County, Gansu Province, went out to do the so-called ""transformation" job" to persecute Falun Gong practitioners. Their car overturned and they died.
21. Guo Yuansheng, male, 58 years old, was 610 Office head in Lingyuan Prison, Liaoning Province, and a former political instructor of for the administration branch of this prison. Ever since the persecution began on July 20, 1999 he had been in charge of the 610 Office. While at a major conference at the end of 2003, Guo suddenly suffered from a stroke. He died on February 6, 2004, following emergency treatment at a Beijing Hospital.
22. Cui Shuping, 610 Office Head in Tianjing Chinese Medical Academy, viciously persecuted Falun Gong practitioners. Multiple university students and graduate students who practiced Falun Gong were forced to transfer or drop out of school, lose their jobs, and suffer other forms of persecution. A few were kidnapped and taken to brainwashing centers and labor camps for further persecution. He received retribution as a result.
23. On June 22, 2003, Long Qingfu, 610 Office Head, together with the deputy-head, in Shiping County, Honghezhou, Yunnan Province, went to attend a conference regarding the 610 Office planning the persecution of Falun Gong. On the way back they got into a car accident. Long Qingfu died at the scene and the deputy-head was badly injured. Two 610 Office heads received karmic retribution at the same time; this caused a big impact in Shiping County. People said this was due to their persecuting Falun Gong.
24. Liu Shaoguo was a former Vice Principal of the Communist Party School in Baoqing County, Heilongjiang Province, and a member of the 610 Office. He suffered a severe disease and his small intestine had to be completely removed. He died in June 2003. The Baoqing County's 610 Office ex-Head, Pan Zhenwu, has become mentally incompetent.
25. Guo Qiang (50 years old) was a former 610 Office Head in Chengde County, Hebei Province. Wu Lei (34 years old) was a former political instructor in the county's Political and Security Department. Since July 20, 1999, both have frequently participated in the arrest of Dafa practitioners, in ransacking their homes, sending them to labor camps, sentencing them to prison and using other methods to torment Falun Gong practitioners. Now, both Guo Qiang and Wu Wei have received retribution. Guo suffers encephaloma and has spent more than 60,000 yuan for surgeries in Beijing. He cannot even get out of bed. Wu Wei suffers from cancer and can no longer go to work.
26. Peng Zhongfa, was the 610 Office Head in Jianshui County, Yunnan Province. He closely followed Jiang's regime to persecute Falun Gong. Under his command, many Falun Gong practitioners were sent to forced labor camps, brainwashing sessions for persecution, and he caused many families to be broken up. In 2004, Peng Zhongfa got cancer and it is now in the late stages. He is suffering and undergoing chemotherapy in Yunan Tumor Hospital in Kunming City.
27. Two consecutive 610 Office heads in Yakeshi City, Inner Mongolia received retribution. After 610 Office Head Li Qun died of cancer, Lin Haiqing also got cancer shortly after he took the position. He can no longer work.
28. Lei Yancheng, Falun Gong persecutor, second in command at the Mengyin County 610 Office, suddenly lost consciousness several times in 2002. He has now been diagnosed with brain dysfunction. After receiving retribution, he said, "Don't let Falun Gong know about it."
29. He Lisan was Secretary of the Political and Judiciary Committee in Qichun County, Hubei Province and 610 Office Head. He ferociously persecuted Falun Gong practitioners and defamed Falun Dafa. He died of a sudden acute illness in December 2001.
30. Zhang Xinguo, over 40 years old, was the 610 Office head in Fukang City, Xinjiang Province. He often broke into Falun Gong practitioners' home during the night to arrest practitioners. On August 24, 2003 Zhang suddenly felt uncomfortable. He died in the hospital the next day during a checkup.
31. Gu Jianhong was specially transferred from the cultural department to the 610 Office in Qinxinanzhou, Hubei Province to oversee the brainwashing and "transformation" jobs. In brainwashing classes, Gu Jianhong spared no effort. In 2003, before the Chinese Spring Festival, she went to a conference in Guiyang. Her family's car crashed into a big truck and was crushed underneath it. Gu Jianhong, who was over 40 years old, died at the scene. Her husband was severely injured. Her son and driver were lightly injured.
32. Yu Shuibin, over 40 years old, was the 610 Office head in Fasi Town, Jiangxia District, Wuhan City, Hubei Province. He spared no effort to follow Jiang's regime to persecute Falun Gong. In December 2003 he was diagnosed with serious liver cancer. Now, he is taking sick leave and stays at home.
33. Yang Shuguang, 610 Office Head in Suining County, Jiangsu Province, received severe retribution for his evildoing. He was diagnosed by the county hospital with liver hemorrhage and liver ascites. There is no cure. He is awaiting death at home.
34. Yu Zhenhai was ex-Secretary of the Political and Judicial Committee in Fushun City, 610 Office Head, and was in charge of persecuting Falun Gong. He received retribution for his bad deeds by developing liver cancer. Currently, he is in a hospital in Shenyang City.
35. Zhou Aijun (male, 36 years old), was the 610 Office Secretary of the Political and Judiciary Committee in Caoping Township, Changde City, Hunan Province. On September 9, 2002, he went out with a big truck to arrest Falun Gong practitioners. When the driver drove the truck to No. 4 Group of Baiyun village, Caoping Township, the truck wheel ran over a stone and the stone bounced up into the cab and hit Zhou Aijun in the head. He was sent to the hospital but died on September 10, 2002.
36. Ren Xianjia, over 40 years old, was a former 610 Office head in Anren Town, Chenzhou, Hunan Province. He often illegally ransacked Falun Gong practitioners' homes, arrested and detained practitioners and sent practitioners to forced labor camps and prisons. On February 19, 2006, he illegally arrested 18 people (among them 3 are not practitioners). Around March 10, 2005, Ren died suddenly in a theater in Yongxing County.
37. Bao Jiangao was the 610 Office head in Hefei City. He did a lot of bad deeds. He arrested and took away many Falun Gong practitioners in Hefei City. He arrested practitioners who believe in Truthfulness, Compassion and Tolerance and sent them to forced labor camps and prisons to be brutally persecuted. Some practitioners were forced to become homeless. Some practitioners were fined heavily. Some lost their jobs. Some were kidnapped and taken to brainwashing centers. Some practitioners' family members and relatives suffered threats. Bao did many bad deeds and in late August 2005, he received retribution and died of stomach cancer.
Nothing happens without a cause. There is a cause and effect in everything. Karmic retribution has occurred countless times since ancient history. Here we advise all members of the 610 Offices to treasure your own lives, treasure your own family's happiness, and immediately stop persecuting Falun Gong.