(Clearwisdom.net) Beginning on February 24, 2006, Li Mingyu and Liu Yong, who are husband and wife, and Ma Jishan, directly orchestrated and executed a new round of persecution on Falun Gong practitioners detained in Masanjia Women's Forced Labor Camp. Liu Yong is the Security Department Head; Ma Jishan, Instruction Section Head; and Li Mingyu, First Division Director. The persecution was most severe in the first division where every single practitioner was tortured. Some of them were seriously tortured. Many details of the persecution are not complete because the guards isolated the practitioners. Below are a few cases.

On March 2, practitioner Ms. Sun Shuji was beaten by Li Mingdong (male) for not wearing the camp uniform. With a mouthful of blood, Ms. Sun fell to the ground and lost consciousness.

On March 4, Li Yong slapped practitioner Ms. Chen Guilan more than 20 times because she didn’t wear the camp uniform.

On March 16, when practitioner Teng Guiyun was sending forth righteous thoughts with her eyes slightly closed, Liu Yong beat her so severely that her eye sight on the left side was affected afterwards. When Ms. Teng asked to be sent to the hospital, Li Mingyun insisted that Ms. Teng’s high blood pressure was the cause of her bloodshot eyes.

On March 20, in the first team of the first division, the practitioners wrote "Truth, Compassion, Tolerance" on the back of their uniforms. As a result, guard Li Mingyu and Fan Yakui (male) beat practitioners Ms. Sun Shuxiang and Ms. Yan Chunjiao, and then locked them up in solitary confinement.

The guards illegally extended Ms. Sun and Ms. Yan’s terms for another three months, and Ms. Yang Liwei and Ms. Shi Guilong’s terms for an additional month. Ms. Cheng Long and Ms. Li Cheng were each fined 200 yuan.

On March 24, when the practitioners refused to perform roll call, the guards punished them by not allowing them to eat anything the whole day or to use the restroom for 20 consecutive hours. They were also forced to stand for 24 hours straight.

On April 13, practitioner Ms. Yang Liwei was punched in the face more than ten times by Chen Jingmin because she refused to wear her name tag. Chen Jingming also slapped Ms. Yang’s face with a book countless times. As a result, Ms. Yang’s face became severely swollen.

Yan Shiguang cruelly kicked practitioner Sun Shuxiang’s leg until Ms. Sun could barely stand up. Yan Shiguang also beat practitioner Long Shufen until one of her front tooth fell out.

On April 20, to protest against the persecution, Wang Manli refused to do forced labor. Chen Lishan (male) and Fan Yakui then beat her until she fell to the ground with a mouthful of blood. Afterwards, she was sent to the hospital for two days due to a heart problem.

On April 21, Ms. Long Shufen was badly tortured because she refused to do forced labor. Liu Yong dragged her to a different room where over ten policemen kicked her repeatedly. As a result, her head and body swelled up. Then, Ms. Long was put on the "Iron Bed" for further torture.

On April 29, because practitioner Yan Chunjiao protested the persecution, Ma Jishan kicked her, which caused her ankle to break, while Zhang Jun (male) smashed her head against the wall and hit her face.

On May 12, practitioner Yang Liwei started to vomit frequently due to the ongoing persecution. After dinner, she continuously vomited to the point that she only threw up dark blood. Still, Ma Jishan did not spare her. She dragged Ms. Yang to an empty classroom at the end of the hallway full of posters that defamed Dafa and Teacher. There, Ms. Yang was handcuffed to the radiator pipe standing up. While she was still vomiting black blood, Ma Jishan repeatedly beat and kicked her until about 2:00 a.m.

On Mother’s Day, May 14, Ms. Yang Liwei was stretched out and tied to the bed. Just because she said, "When you obey Teacher, Teacher is beside you," she was beaten by Ma Jishan. Her mouth was full of blood and the bed was stained with blood.

On May 16, to protest the persecution, Ms. Yang Liwei loudly shouted out, "Falun Dafa is good!" Then, Li Mingdong beat her until her eyes were black and her face swelled and was full of bruises. Afterwards, Ma Jishan dragged Ms. Yang to a classroom for solitary confinement, and clamped her mouth shut.

Although Ms. Yang Liwei was very weak from the ongoing tortures, the guards still intensified their persecution of her. Later, she started twitching and passed out. Ding Taiyong, the prison doctor, gave her acupuncture for a long time before she calmed down. Even during this process, Zhang Jun continued to hit her head and kick her hands while saying that Ms. Yang was faking. When Ms. Yang Liwei woke up, Ma Jishan immediately handcuffed her to the radiator pipe, and forced her to listen to audio tapes that defamed Teacher. This process continued from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.

On May 16, when practitioner Long Shufen was shouting out loudly, "Falun Dafa is good," Li Mingdong tried to put a dirty floor wipe in her mouth, but did not succeed. Then, Ma Jishan put a clamp in Ms. Shufen’s mouth so brutally that her mouth kept bleeding and blood was all over her clothes. When the mouth-clamp was taken out, her mouth became so swollen that saliva was dripping down continuously.

On June 2, because practitioner Zhou Xiuju held a hunger strike, the guards tied her on the death-bed, forced a clamp in her mouth to keep it open, and brutally force-fed her soup three times per day. It was common practice for the guards to leave the clamp in her mouth all day long with the mouth-clamp set to the widest position. During the 23-day-long force-feeding, Ma Jishan broke one of Ms. Zhou’s teeth.

When Ms. Zhou Xiuju protested the persecution, Liu Yong told her: "You reported Ma Jishan to the prison director. Who do you think you are!?! You have only lost one tooth. I don’t think that it’s abnormal if you were to lose five or ten teeth. If you want to appeal, you may do so as you wish. Do you truly think it is possible for a Falun Gong to successfully appeal? You should understand we are the ruling class."

Practitioner Yuan Shuzhe protested the persecution from February 24 until June. The guards have beaten her countless times. Since Fan Yakui kicked her on May 16, she has frequently suffered from leg and back pain.

Although guard Han Kai does not normally beat practitioners, he never took action to ease the persecution on Falun Gong practitioners either. For example, when a practitioner refuses to eat breakfast, he would tie the practitioner on the bed while stretching out the practitioner’s limbs to their limit.

Other persecution methods used to torture practitioners:

Reduced sleep time- sometimes practitioners were forced to work until midnight or 2:00 to 3:00 in the morning

While sleeping, one or both of the practitioners’ wrists were handcuffed to the bed

Practitioners are handcuffed on the bed with both hands stretched out so that they cannot stand up straight or crouch down. This normally lasts from 7:00 a.m. until late at night. The only time they were not tortured in this position was during the three meal times.

Practitioners were only allowed to use the restroom four times a day, once during each meal, and once before bedtime.

They are not allowed to wash, rinse or change clothes; nor to meet with family members or call home

Practitioners are detained for more than 20 days, a month, or up to two months. Many practitioners are still under persecution.