(Clearwisdom.net) I was illegally detained at the No. 9 Ward of the Zhengzhou Prison beginning on May 6, 2003. I was then transferred to the No. 5 Ward on July 18, 2003.

On August 26, 2004, I was transferred to the No. 12 Ward. On the first day they tried to forcibly "reform" me. In the beginning, I was forced to stand and squat from 6:00 a.m. to midnight. Ten days later they started to curse and beat me. During the daytime, guard Cheng Chunzhi and clerk Wang Shuiquan called me to their office. They first cursed me. Then they sandwiched my head between two chairs and shocked me with electric batons. They also beat me with police batons, kicked me, and slapped my face and mouth. The torture continued for four mornings. Finally guard Cheng Youzhi asked whether I would "reform." I answered "No!" He started to push an electric baton into my mouth. During the subsequent torture, some of my teeth came loose and fell out.

At night, inmates Zhou Liangchang, Song Jiangwei, Duan Changjin, Tian Guoqing took turns beating me. They beat my head and feet. Then they pushed me to the ground, and used a lighter to burn my mouth and tongue. They also used a wooden stick to open my mouth, asking whether I still refused to "reform." The middle finger on my right hand was badly burned.

I asked for medical treatment at the hospital. To cover up the torture, they refused my request. For one week I was allowed only twenty minutes to two hours of sleep per night. I was forced to hold a different position every hour for physical punishment. If I did not do it right, they would beat me and twist my ears. My ears became swollen and bled. Later, I was allowed to receive medical treatment.

In the winter time, they poured water on the ground and forced me to sit in the water. If I did not do it right, I was beaten. I was tortured for three months, and I was in the No. 12 Ward the entire time.

In November I was transferred to the No. 13 Ward. At the time my middle finger was festering with pus and blood as a result of the burning. A guard found out and sent me for medical treatment. I stayed at the No. 13 Ward for twenty six days in total. Before my finger was healed, I was transferred to the No. 6 Ward.

The No. 6 Ward is even worse than the No. 12 Ward. The "reform" team led by Zhou Qijiang consists of Liu Tao, Li Chuanling, Li Yaochang, and Jia Nan. These evil people use various methods including beating, cursing, sleep deprivation and other physical punishments to brutally torture Falun Gong practitioners.

A clerk whose family name is Wang ordered me to clean the floor and walls of a hall. He knew my hand was infected and should not get wet, but he did not allow me to use a mop and intentionally forced me to use a rag to do the cleaning. When he saw that I was using one hand to clean, he started to beat me. I told the officers that he beat me, but no one cared. Later, he beat me even harder.

Later they changed tactics. They started to torture me using chopsticks to press my fingers, pinching at the inner thighs, and slapping my face. I was not allowed to sleep for three days. Four people were watching me. As soon as I closed my eyes, they started to beat me.

On March 8, 2005, I was transferred the No. 11 Ward, and then to the No. 5 Ward again on October 10. There are a total of 13 wards at the Zhengzhou Prison, and I have been in seven of them, where they persecuted me just because I refuse to give up my belief.