(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Liu Yanxia, 63, was a new practitioner from Wumahe District, Yichun City, Heilongjiang Province. She was diagnosed with uremia for many years. She spent tens of thousands of dollars on medical bills to no avail. She was literally waiting to die. In March 2005, she was lucky enough to hear a practitioner clarifying the truth of Falun Dafa to her. She started practicing Falun Dafa, and she was cured in a little over ten days. She was happy and smiling again. The effects of her practicing Falun Dafa and the miraculous healing of her sickness were profound. After she began the practice, the Wumahe 610 Office began to harass her constantly. She suffered from mental pressure for a long period of time, and passed away on June 3, 2006.

Ms. Rao Yulin was about 80 years old, and a retiree of Yudian Middle School, Fengming Town, Pengshan County, Ershan City, Sichuan Province. Before she practiced Falun Dafa, she was diagnosed with all kinds of sickness and it was difficult for her to move. She couldn't be without her medicine. After she learned Falun Dafa, all of her sickness vanished. No one would believe she was close to 80 years old. After the persecution started in July 1999, she was steadfast in cultivation, and she clarified the truth of Falun Dafa to other people. Since 2002, her school bribed her neighbor Jin to monitor her. Jin sometimes even openly interrogated her. In the spring of 2004, Rao was giving out Falun Dafa materials and someone who didn't know of the truth about Falun Dafa reported her. Seven thugs, including Xiao Deyuan from the First Group of National Security, County Police Department arrested her at her house. Xiao Deyuan publicly defamed Master and Rao Yulin. Disregarding Rao's old age, and that she had to take care of her mentally ill son, they took her away and confiscated all of her Falun Dafa books, tapes, and truth-clarifying materials. They even took away a $10 coin she placed on an altar. That night the school leader, the people from the residence, and her niece brought her back. Rao suffered a great deal both mentally and physically, and she passed away in December 2004.

June 9, 2006