(Clearwisdom.net) On November 25, 2005, a policeman by the name of He Xuejian from Dongchengfang Town Police Station raped two Falun Dafa practitioners, Liu Jizhi and Han Yuzhi, who were his mother’s age, in front of another policeman. Mr. Wang Helin was one of the Dafa practitioners held there.

On May 20, 2006 at around 8:00 a.m., Li Long, the Village Security Officer, led Wang Huiji from the Town Government Office, Zhuozhou City, and an individual named Zhen to Xituan Village. They went to Mr. Wang Helin’s home where he was taking care of his seventy-year-old mother who had broken her right leg over two weeks before.

Zhen told Mr. Wang that someone from the town government wanted to talk to him. Mr. Wang replied, "My mother broke her leg, she needs help, and I cannot go anywhere." They were getting ready to change the urine-soiled bedding. Zhen said, "We will bring you back right away." Mr. Wang Helin wanted to notify Yang Shun, the Village Party secretary. He rode his bicycle to see Yang Shun, and Wang Huiqi and Zhen followed him with their car.

Yang Shun was not home. Zhen pretended to be talking to someone on the phone, then told Wang Helin, "Yang Shun is waiting for you in Dongchengfang Town." Mr. Wang believed him and got into their car. Mr. Wang noticed they were driving in a different direction and asked them to stop many times, but they refused. Their final destination was the Nanma Brainwashing Center.

Wang Helin asked Wang Huiqi, "Where is the committee leader?" Wang Huiqi pointed to the director of the brainwashing class, Chen Guiting, "He is the one." Chen Guiting said, "They brought you here, I will take care of the rest." Mr. Wang realized that he had been deceived.

Before Mr. Wang was abducted, the 610 Office in Zhuozhou City arrested Mr. Bai Xiuquan from Douzhuangxiang. On May 22, Mr. Bao Xiucai was taken from Zhuangxiang, and both Mr. Bai and Wang Helin were sent to the brainwashing center. The Nanma Brainwashing Center was not active at the time, and there was just Wang Helin, Bai Xiuquang, and Bao Xiucai. One night, a car came to the door, and someone shouted from the car, "Falun Dafa is good!" with a weak voice. Someone recognized the voice, and realized it was Mr. Dong Hanjie from Zhuozhou City who had begun a hunger strike ten days before to protest the illegal detention and persecution. The brainwashing center did not dare to take him and made the officers who brought him take him away.

Chen Guiting, Gao Xuefei and other thugs at the brainwashing center were unemployed people brought in off the street, who had nothing else to do. Each practitioner was also accompanied by a villager from his hometown. The villager’s responsibility was to prevent the Dafa practitioners from running away and to help "transform" them. They made 20 yuan a day for doing this.

Every day, Falun Gong practitioners were forced to watch TV and DVDs which slandered Dafa, and the center employees tried to force them to write the "four statements" (similar to the three statements). The front gate of the place was shut, practitioners were not allowed to walk to the yard, and the doors of the dormitory were locked at night. This made it very inconvenient for everyone, including the villagers sent to guard the practitioners. Villager Liu Jinhe, who accompanied Wang Helin, urgently needed to use the restroom, but the door was shut. He was pacing the room until 3:00 p.m. before he could go out. Another villager, Zhou Zhizhong, had diarrhea in the early morning. He had to use all his strength to wait until morning, when he could finally relieve himself.

The personnel in the brainwashing class generally had nothing to do. They played chess, card games, and gambled. One day, one of them said, "I lost 100 yuan yesterday." Sometimes, the personnel from the Public Security Bureau, Court House and 610 Offices also came to eat and drink. Yang Yugang from the Security Bureau talked with Wang Helin and asked him whether he was still practicing Falun Dafa.

During the days of illegal detention, Wang Helin’s wife went every day to Yang Shun, the Village Party Secretary, to ask about her husband. Sometimes she went several times per day. Yang Shun had no choice but to go to the Town Government and ask for Wang Helin. On June 1, Zhen and Wang Yazheng released Mr. Wang. He had been held illegally for thirteen days.