(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Liu Gai, a Falun Gong practitioner in Boai County, Jiaozuo City, Henan Province, was arrested on September 26, 2002, and persecuted to death in the next day. In the crematorium, a family member found that her naked body was placed in a black bag. Her two wrists were cut open with gaps a dozen centimeters in length (4.7 in.) and four centimeters (2 in.) wide. It seemed that a piece of flesh had been sliced off both her hands.

A sheepherder around the crematorium witnessed that a group of physicians had entered the crematorium, but it was not clear what they had done. Several days later, the crematorium initially promised to compensate Ms. Liu's family with 20,000 yuan, but when they learned that Liu's family members were uneducated countrymen, they were paid 5000 yuan less then promised.

Ms. Liu Gai, 54, lived in Boshan Village,Boshan Town, Boai County. She started practicing Falun Gong in 1998 and had improvement of her body and mind. After the persecution of Falun Gong by the CCP regime, she successively experienced illegal search, arrest, detention and sentencing.

On September 22, 2002, to avoid arrest, Ms. Liu Gai, along with her second daughter-in-law, went to help their relative in Zhangruji Town to do farming. However, the local evil police officials, including Li Yinghao, Li Zhiyou, Sun Lujun, etc., followed her and attempted to arrest her. Police officer Li Yinghao asked the Boshan Town Police Station to arrest Ms. Liu, but their police vehicle was not working, so they then contacted the Zhangyuji Town Police Station.

On September 26, a police official went to Ms. Liu Gai's home, and lied to them saying, "It is not a big deal, we just want to know where she is." So, her sons told them the address. At midnight of the same day, Ms. Liu was taken to the Zhangyuji Police Station for interrogation accompanied by her daughter-in-law.

When her daughter-in-law came back from the restroom, Ms. Liu was already unconscious and drawing her last breath, and she was sent to Zhangyuji Hospital for rescue. Her daughter-in-law came home since there was no hope of having her mother-in-law back, and her family members were also too poor and scared to see her in the hospital. Later, her relatives saw that her body was thrown away in the garbage and contacted her other family members immediately. They began to ask for her body at the Boshan Police Station.

They were told that her body was sent to a crematorium. There is a Boshan custom that the family would clean the body, put cloth on it and and then bury it. But the police denied her family's request to take a last look.

There were many relatives, friends, neighbors and village cadres on the spot, and they felt that the police wanted to hide something. At last the police reluctantly agreed that her sons and daughters-in-law could enter and take a look. When they saw the body, they could not keep from screaming out, and shouted, "My mom was murdered!" because they found that her naked body was placed in a black bag, and her two wrists were cut out open with gaps a dozen centimeters long and four centimeters wide. It appeared that a piece of flesh had been sliced off both her hands. They tried to take the body out but were stopped by the police.

The police put several restrictions on her family, such as do not take her body home, do not put clothes on her body, and do not come near the body. In the last moment, when her family asked again to take a last look, the crematorium authorities were so scared that they closed the door.

June 13, 2006