Instances of Karmic Retribution in Hubei, Heilongjiang, Jilin, and Sichuan Provinces
Editors' Note: In both Western and Chinese culture, the principle of karmic retribution, that is, being held ultimately accountable for one's own actions, is widely accepted. The fundamental teaching of Falun Gong is the characteristic of the universe, "Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance." The universe will reward actions that are in harmony with this principle, while actions such as beating, torturing and murdering people will incur karmic retribution. Stated another way, good deeds will be rewarded with good, while evildoings will meet due retribution. Articles such as this one are meant as a compassionate reminder of this principle to those who would commit wrongdoing. While many of those who persecute Falun Gong are merely "following orders," the universal law requires that they, too, be held responsible for their actions, and that only by reversing their course of wrongdoing may they escape retribution.
1. Peng Yunxiang, male, forty years old, is a gate guard at the dormitory of the storage apartments for Hankou Enterprise Merchandise Bureau, Wuhan City, Hubei province. He worked with the authorities and monitored Dafa practitioners. In the beginning of April 2006, Dafa practitioner Ms. Wang Guizhi (70 years old) walked past the gate. Peng Yunxiang suddenly rushed out from the office, blocking her way. He grabbed her bag and took away the Dafa book that was in there. Later on, he and other police from the Hanshui Bridge Police Station arrested Ms. Wang Guizhi and took her to the Ertouwan Brainwashing Center for persecution. Not long ago, Peng Yunxiang met with karmic retribution and was seriously ill. He is now in the hospital.
2. A director whose last name was Lu, from Zhengchang Township, Xiantao City, Hubei province, participated in the CCPs persecution against Dafa. He met with karmic retribution and died. Tian Weibing then took over his position. In 2004, Tian Weibing had to have a kidney transplant and was bedridden. In addition, township policeman Chen Hongyu made several speeches slandering Falun Gong and its founder. A Dafa practitioner tried to persuade him to stop and he would not listen. In July 2001, he drowned at just over 30 years old.
3. Zhang Yunqing, the director general of the police station of Fujin City, Jiamusi district, Heilongjiang province (Former director general of Tongjiang City police station at Jiamusi district, Heilongjiang province), actively participated in the persecution of Falun Gong, and his actions directly led to the death of two Dafa practitioners. In June 2006, he was placed under investigation for taking bribes from gangs.
4. Du Xiumei, a resident of Songjiang River Township, Fusong County, Jilin province, was a former practitioner who turned against Dafa. After she turned against Dafa, she did many things to persecute practitioners. On May 20, 2006, she suddenly fell to the ground and died while doing household chores.
5. Cases of karmic retribution at the Legal System Educational Center at Chengdu City, Sichuan Province, which was being used as a brainwashing center
Wu Yanpo, male, is in his 20s and an instructor at the brainwashing center. Since 2003, he has participated in severely persecuting Dafa practitioners. Despite his young age, he suddenly got high blood pressure and gallstones.
Bao Xiaoying, female, is over 20 years old and an instructor at the brainwashing center. After she began working at the brainwashing center in 2005, she actively participated in persecuting Dafa practitioners. She got nephritis this year and has still not recovered.
6. Yang Hong, former supervisor from the police station of Wangu Township, Dazu County, Chongqing City, participated in persecuting several Dafa practitioners. Later on he was transferred to become the superintendent of Dazu Detention Center. During his official post, he did not change his nature and liked to punish people arbitrarily. During June and July of 2005, he was diagnosed with terminal-stage cancer.