On May 13, 2004, Mr. Huang Kuixi, who is in his 60's, and his wife Ms. Chi were arrested again by the police from Beishan Police Station in Yanji City. They were illegally sentenced to 1 year of forced labor after being detained for 38 days at the Yanji Detention Center. Mr. Huang Kuixi was transferred to the Yinmahe Labor Camp in Jiutai City.

The guards in the Yinmahe Labor Camp hire groups of criminals to torture and even beat practitioners to death. The labor camp uses criminals to try to "transform" the practitioners. If a criminal "transforms" a Falun Gong practitioner, guards will reduce his detention period by 3 days. If a criminal beats a Falun Gong practitioner to death, it is not considered murder and is reported to the superior department as a natural death. Some criminals also participate in the persecution of practitioners in order to reduce their detention period. The labor camp also rotates these criminals to persecute practitioners.

Mr. Huang Kuixi suffered from all kinds of tortures and severe beating. When he first arrived at the labor camp, the guards pressured Mr. Huang Kuixi to write the so-called "statement to break away [from Falun Gong]". When Mr. Huang Kuixi refused to do so, seven or eight young and strong guards tied up Mr. Huang Kuixi's arms behind his back, pressed him down to the ground, stepped on his body and beat him mercilessly. Mr. Huang Kuixi shouted loudly, "I am a 66-year-old senior citizen and it is wrong for you to do this. Jiang Zemin is the traitor of our country and you will not come to a good end if you follow him." These guards and criminals would not talk about any principles and continued torturing Mr. Huang Kuixi. They didn't allow Mr. Huang to sleep for 6 days and nights and only gave him 4 pieces of coarse bread to eat and cold water to drink each day.

In such a bad environment, many Dafa practitioners had diarrhea. The guards used this as an excuse to forcibly give toxic injections to practitioners. After practitioners were given an injection, they would become listless and lack energy.

The guards also forced Huang Kuixi to sit on a board for 18 hours per day, from 4 a.m. to 10 p.m., during which time, if Mr. Huang moved his feet slightly, he would be pressured to write a pledge to give up his practice of Falun Gong. If he refused, he would be beaten mercilessly. Huang Kuixi was forced to sit on a board for 6 months. This treatment caused his buttocks to fester. He even had difficulty taking off his trousers because pus from the festered area caused his trousers to stick to his body. During this period, guards burned Mr. Huang with cigarettes 4-5 times.

In Yinmahe Labor Camp, the night guards locked the door after 10 p.m. and then started to beat determined Dafa practitioners mercilessly. They also used other torture methods on practitioners. In early November of 2004, Dafa practitioner Wang Lianfu dropped a bottle on the ground, and several days later this practitioner was beaten to death. Another Dafa practitioner's face was injured by torture instruments so severely that his face was all wrapped up with bandages. Dafa practitioner Mr. Wang Moulin refused to eat and drink in the "strict control" team located on level 5. They didn't allow Mr. Wang to use the toilet, forcing him to urinate and defecate in his trousers. Some practitioners were tortured to death by this team for refusing to write the pledge. All kinds of brutal methods are used to persecute Dafa practitioners. On April 22, 2005, Mr. Huang Kuixi was finally released.

The following are some units that participated in the persecution: Yanji City Police Department, National Security Defense Team of Yanji City, Yanji Detention Center, Yinmahe Labor Camp and Beishan Police Station.

Written on May 24, 2006