Suggestion to Overseas Practitioners: Coordinate Well and Stop the Persecution
(Clearwisdom.net) As we protest worldwide against the insane slaughter of human beings in China, we can't just watch the butcher's knife come down and think there is nothing else we can do. We should use more effective methods to suppress the evil factors behind the killing.
First, we need to pay attention to exposing the authorities--guards, wardens, police officers--that carry out this persecution in the forced labor camps, detention centers, and prisons. We should report them in a timely manner. It is best to investigate the detailed information of those police who have committed crimes and expose them. This is to stop the persecution from inside the forced labor camps. Also, we could clarify the truth to those doctors and nurses who participated in the crimes, especially to their family members. Phone calls could be the main method. This could effectively suppress those who collaborated with the killing.
On November 15, 2003, the Minghui/Clearwisdom website published the article "Exposing the Wicked Policemen and Bad Persons and Publicizing their Evil Deeds" and Teacher's comments. During our practice we have seen that it can effectively restrain the evil when we repeatedly clarify the truth to the family members of those wicked people. They know that something like removing organs from living people should be hidden. If we clarify the truth persistently to their family members and their colleagues and thereby create a local environment of "public opinion" that focuses on suppressing the executioners, it could effectively suppress such slaughter.
1. The Minghui website publishes--and places prominently--updates of the lists of forced labor camps, detention centers, prisons, as well as those hospitals that participate in live organ removal.
2. Practitioners inside China wisely use different methods to collect the phone numbers of those doctors, nurses and their colleagues, and send the lists overseas.
3. Overseas practitioners find time to clarify the truth to these people.
In addition, please pay attention to the following things when clarifying the truth from overseas:
1. Talk nicely, with reason and caring. It's for their good, for their future, since this is a special group of people who are usually catered to by others. If you talk harshly, they may not be able to accept it. Speak nicely in a mild tone, and their family members may be moved, and even provide information of their own.
2. After all these years of brainwashing, many Chinese people think, "If I'm following orders, the higher officials are committing the crime, not me." Because the CCP's dictatorial orders get Chinese people involved in the crime, the killers don't believe in karmic retribution. Let us help them to understand the consequences of their actions--at usual, at human levels--that they will either be eliminated by the CCP in order to keep them silent, or go to trial one day, like the Nazi military doctors from World War II.