(Clearwisdom.net) On March 16, 2006, the Clearwisdom website reported how guard Liu Junling and others from the 402 Middle Team in the Shijiazhuang Forced Labor Camp persecuted and humiliated a practitioner named Ms. Wang between December 1, 2004, and May 1, 2005 (http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2006/3/28/71283.html). The 402 Middle Team of the Fourth Brigade is specifically designed to persecute female practitioners and they are continuing to do these evil things.

In June 2003, Qiao Xiaoxia was the captain of the Second Middle Team of the Fourth Brigade (she is now the captain of the Fifth Brigade), Liu Xiumin was an instructor in brainwashing, and Liu Junling was a sub-team captain. These women conspired together to make a personal profit. They used various base means, especially toward steadfast practitioners, to "transform" and persecute practitioners in order to make money in rewards and bonuses.

Ms. Qi Hongjin was a Dafa practitioner who was highly educated. She went on a hunger strike in protest after she was sent to the camp. The above-mentioned female staff members (Qiao Xiaoxia, Liu Xiumin and Liu Junling) handcuffed Ms. Qi to a bed and told her they could "heal hunger strikes." They would not allow her to go to the toilet so she was forced to relieve herself in the bed. They scolded and humiliated her and wouldn't allow her to sleep. They ordered collaborators to talk continuously to Ms. Qi. Later, they brought in her 70-year-old father to try to talk her into giving up Falun Gong. The guards in the camp obtained information about her personal life prior to her arrest and used this to try to accuse and humiliate her.

Ms. Qi ended her hunger strike and began to eat. Sometime later, Liu Junling had a conflict with her, and this prompted the female staff members to handcuff Ms. Qi to two separate beds. Liu slapped Ms. Qi until her mouth bled and her face swelled. When the camp staff beat practitioners, the guards usually would try to hide it from the other practitioners by ordering them to sing and study in the yard outside. When Ms. Qi attempted to report the beating, Liu then brought some clothes from home and gave them to Ms. Qi to appease her. Covertly, however, Liu intensified her efforts to "transform" practitioners.

Li Yong, captain of the Fourth Brigade, and Qiao Xiaoxia plotted to have collaborators talk Ms. Qi into giving up Falun Gong. Burly drug offenders were ordered to watch her and to beat her whenever they felt like it. Liu Junling slapped her many times. They forced Ms. Qi to squat on the ground within a small circle and wouldn't allow her to go to the toilet. The staff harassed her by writing Teacher's name under her feet and forcing her to step on it, writing words slandering Dafa on her body, forcing her to make marks on Teacher's pictures, and writing slanderous words against Dafa everywhere in the room. Ms. Qi was forced to squat for six hours and could not avoid relieving herself in her pants and on the ground. This happened in the presence of many people and the staff wouldn't let her change clothes or wash. She smelled terrible.

The above were base persecution means used by the Fourth Brigade. They were humiliating and terrible violations of human rights. Ms. Qi struggled and still persisted in her belief under such torture. The camp staff, Liu Junling and Liu Xiumin, tried to force Ms. Qi to write words on a piece of paper denouncing Falun Dafa and Teacher. When she refused, these people held her hand down and tried to force her to write.

Later, Hebei Province put all Falun Gong practitioners into the Shijiazhuang Forced Labor Camp to "transform" them. Practitioner Ms. Cui Yanqiu was transferred to Shijiazhuang from the Kaiping Forced Labor Camp in Tangshan. Qiao Xiaoxia took Ms. Cui to the Fourth Brigade. Initially Qiao tried to talk her into giving up Falun Gong, but Ms. Cui wouldn't cooperate with their plans. Qiao, in order to get rewarded for "transforming practitioners," pushed Ms. Cui onto a bed and beat her on the back with a club. Ms. Cui's back and buttocks were bruised. Liu Junling also slapped her numerous times. Ms. Cui had graduated from the Hebei Normal University and was a very quiet girl. Later, the staff tried to make her crack by having her mother come and talk to her. Ms. Cui refused to renounce Falun Dafa, and the staff verbally abused her. The staff made her squat inside a small circle for a long time. She was not allowed to sleep on her bed. She often slept while she stood. Her legs were swollen and her feet no longer fit into her shoes. Ms. Cui was not allowed to use the toilet and had to relieve herself in her room. The staff exhausted every tactic to try to "transform" Ms. Cui, but they ultimately failed.

The living conditions in the Fourth Brigade were awful, and meals were nothing but food boiled in water. The staff made special meals and sold them for high prices to make a profit. During the New Year in 2003, there was an inspection. The staff had practitioners change the bed sheets, provided new shower buckets, and hid the practitioners who refused to "transform" in a corner with someone watching them. After the inspectors left, everything went back to the way it was.

Guards in the Fourth Brigade played evil tricks, as the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) always does. They would use despicable means against practitioners and at the same time they would tell the practitioners it was being done for their own good. Many practitioners who were forced to "transform" later developed various diseases. For example, Ms. Han Cuimiao from Xiong County developed a skin disease with purulent draining sores all over her body. She passed away in 2005, as reported on the Minghui/Clearwisdom website. In the summer of 2003, a 40-year-old practitioner from Handan was "transformed" and renounced Falun Gong. Her lips turned purple and her legs swelled and she may have developed a heart condition. There wasn't anything in the camp that could treat her condition. One hot summer day, she felt chest pain and couldn't catch her breath and by afternoon, she had fainted and her heart stopped beating. It was then that the camp finally contacted emergency services. As soon as she was placed on a stretcher, she stopped breathing. In the evening, guards came back from the hospital and didn't mention anything about her. It was assumed that she had died. She left three children at home.

Qiao Xiaoxia brainwashed practitioners by ordering them to memorize three CCP articles written by former party chairman Mao Zedong. Qiao often ridiculed and humiliated practitioners while playing tapes that attempted to slander Falun Gong and deceived unsuspecting practitioners into renouncing their belief in Dafa. Some practitioners fell for it and renounced Falun Gong. In 2003, Qiao began to have trouble at home. She often had headaches and couldn't sleep very well. One day while sitting in the duty office the ceiling fan fell and hit her on the back of the head. She later recovered but still wouldn't give up persecuting Falun Gong practitioners.

Liu Junling had high blood pressure, dizziness, and arthritis in her knees. She thought she was very good at "transforming" Falun Gong practitioners and many times participated in the persecution against practitioners in other places such as Luquan City and Zhao County. Liu has committed a lot of crimes.

Captain Zhao, Captain Wang, Ma Liqin, and other officers from the Second Middle Team of the Fourth Brigade were all responsible for persecuting practitioners.

We want to tell those who are still persecuting Falun Gong to stop right now and do themselves a favor. We call for the international community and people of justice to strongly condemn and investigate the violent crimes committed against practitioners in the Shijiazhuang Forced Labor Camp. Let's stop this evil persecution.