(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Li Yuzhen was a fifty-nine-year-old Falun Dafa practitioner from Wangcun in Wangcun Township, Zhoucun District of Zibo City, Shandong Province. After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, she was arrested, detained and sent to brainwashing classes several times by authorities of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). During September 2005, she was arrested and sent to a brainwashing class by the Zhoucun District 610 Office. The CCP township government and 610 Office extorted a total of 14,000 yuan from Ms. Li Yuzhen. She suffered long-term harassment and threats. She was ill when last released by the CCP and continued to lose weight. She was diagnosed with late-stage cancer at the hospital. She passed away on September 18, 2005.

Ms. Yang Qingyu was a fifty-two-year-old practitioner living in Dandong City of Liaoning Province. She was arrested at home in 2002 and taken to a brainwashing class because she practiced Falun Gong. The police beat her for not cooperating, resulting in several injuries. The authorities continued to monitor her at home after being released. It affected her so severely mentally that she suffered convulsions at the sight of a police officer. Long-term persecution by the CCP contributed to her death on March 4, 2006.

Mr. Yuan Hongwei was a forty-nine-year-old Falun Dafa practitioner in the Caoyang District of Changcun City, Jilin Province. Yuan went to Beijing City in early 2001 to clarify the truth. He was arrested by the Changcun City Public Security Bureau of Liaoning Province and sent home. He was sentenced to two years and sent to the Fourth Team at Caoyanggo Forced Labor Camp near Changcun City of Jilin Province. There he was severely persecuted. He was released in 2002. After redeveloping hepatitis, he passed away on February 7, 2006.

Mr. Yin Wanqun was a fifty-five-year-old practitioner living in Zhuanghe City, Liaoning Province. He had several illnesses and a serious case of tracheitis. His health greatly improved from practicing Falun Dafa beginning in 1998. On July 20, 1999, Mr. Yin Wanqun was forced to sign a so-called guarantee statement under duress and threat of brutal persecution by Jiang's regime and the CCP. Mr. Yin was deprived of his right to practice cultivation, which caused his old illnesses to recur, and resulted in his death on April 4, 2005, of the lunar calendar.