(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Jia Jinfeng of Xinghualin District, Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province was ruthlessly persecuted by the minions of Jiang Zemin. She's been continuously harassed by police ever since. She was unlawfully detained and subjected to forced labor for one year. Before the illegal arrest the police had tried numerous times to send her to a labor camp, but failed.

Jia Jinfeng started Falun Dafa cultivation in 1998. She greatly benefited from the practice, so she appealed to the provincial government on behalf of Falun Dafa during the period of July 20, 1999. She was unlawfully arrested by armed police and taken to the police station at Zai Village, Jiancaoping District, Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province. After being forced to give her name, she was transferred and detained at the police department in Xinhualin District, Taiyuan City. Later, she was forced to reveal the name of her administrative local police station. She was then transferred to the Xinghualin District New Village Police Station, where she was interrogated until midnight and then released. From then on, police officers from the New Village Station frequently harassed her at home late at night.

On October 9, 2000, Jia Jinfeng went to Beijing to appeal and was arrested and taken to the Qianmen Police Station. Later she was detained at the Taiyuan Office in Beijing. In the end, Yan Shuanglan, the deputy chief, and two police officers from the New Village Station escorted Jia Jinfeng back to Taiyuan. They immediately transferred her to the Wankan Detention Center in Taiyuan, where she was detained for two months. Yan Shuanglan blackmailed Jia Jinfeng's family for 25,000 yuan before he would release her, and after she returned home, he still sent people to harass her frequently.

At around 10 o'clock in the morning on May 29, 2001, Yan Shuanglan brought Xue Wei from Xinghualin Police Station, along with more than twenty police officers, to ransack Jia Jinfeng's restaurant. They found Dafa books, exercise tapes and some Dafa materials there, which they piled onto a table by the front door. Seven or eight policemen then forcefully shoved her into a police car. Along the way, Jia Jinfeng continuously chanted, "Falun Dafa is good." Because the restaurant was next to the road and it was nearly noon, there were between two and three hundred people nearby who witnessed the policemen's disgusting treatment of Ms. Jinfeng. Immediately after her interrogation at the New Village Station, the police took her to the Wankan Detention Center.

On July 13 the police unlawfully sentenced Jia Jinfeng to one year of at the Xindian Women's Forced Labor Camp in Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province. After her release, Jia Jinfeng moved to the Tiger area of Dunhuafang in Xinghualin District, but the deputy chief Yan Shuanglan and other officers continued to harass her at her residence.

On September 2, 2002, in order to let people know the truth about Falun Gong, Jia Jinfeng went out to distribute flyers. Someone saw her and dragged her into the street. A nearby policeman saw this and arrested her, taking her to the Dunhuafang Police Station in Xinghualin District. The police unlawfully interrogated her, but she refused to answer any questions. Xue Wei from the Xinghualin Station was called in to identify her. They interrogated her for an entire day, but Jia Jinfeng still refused to answer any of their questions. On September 3 she was transferred to Wankan Detention Center.

On November 7 the police sentenced Ms. Jinfeng to three years of forced labor. The leader and two police officers escorted her to the Xindian Women's Forced Labor Camp in Taiyuan City. In the car Jia Jinfeng continuously told them the facts about Falun Gong.

When Jia Jinfeng arrived at Xindian Women's Forced Labor Camp, the doctor examined her and refused to admit her due to high blood pressure. She was then transferred back to the Dunhuafang Police Station. Later on, they sent her to a downtown hospital to check her blood pressure and found it was still high. The police didn't give up and sent her back to Xindian Women's Forced Labor Camp in the afternoon, but she was rejected again. The police went further and took her to a brainwashing center affiliated with the Zhenchengdi Men's Forced Labor Camp in Taiyuan City. The 610 Office leaders were holding a meeting at the time. The police tried to circumvent the usual process to get her into the brainwashing center, but the responsible person denied their request because they hadn't completed the proper procedures. The police still didn't stop. They went and found someone else who worked at the center. The doctor, who felt Jia Jinfeng's life was at risk due to her age and high blood pressure, eventually refused the police request for admittance.

Jia Jinfeng was finally returned to the Dunhuafang Police Station, but there wasn't enough cell space, so she was temporarily transferred to the Wankan Detention Center. The police asked the center to put her up for one night. The warden demanded they guarantee it would be for one night only. The next day around 7 p.m., the head of the Wankan Detention Center released her.

Meanwhile, the household registrar, Guo Fen, sent more than 10 people from the guard squad to stay at Jia Jinfeng's home around the clock in three shifts. They restricted her from going outside and going to the restroom, because they were afraid that she would try to escape and go to Beijing again. These gangsters stayed at her home and ate her food for one week. Zhang Huixiang from the Political Security Division of Houdunhuafang Station, household registrar Guo Feng, and He Jing went to her place to harass her from time to time.

In March 2003 Zhang Huixiang, Guo Feng and He Jing illegally brought Jia Jinfeng to the Xindian Women's Forced Labor Camp. Fortunately, she was again denied admittance.

In September 2004 Zhang Huixiang, Guo Feng, He Jing and a police driver brought Jia Jinfeng to the Xindian Women's Forced Labor Camp. Once again she was rejected due to high blood pressure. The four wouldn't give up and brought her to another downtown hospital, the Shanda Second Hospital, where she was diagnosed with high blood pressure. Afterwards they brought her back to the Dunhuafang Station. They told her to fill out some paperwork, but she refused. They asked her to pay for their meals and she refused. They finally had to send her home.

In December 2004, He Jing, along with a male policeman, harassed Jia Jinfeng again at home. They asked her if she still practiced and asked her to sign paperwork, but Jia Jinfeng refused all of their requests.

In September of 2005 the deputy chief of the New Village Police Station, Yan Shuanglan, was arrested for illegally confiscating money during an investigation. His replacement, Mr. Hao, continues to persecute Dafa practitioners. He and Hao harassed Jia Jinfeng at home.

This article describes the persecution Jia Jinfeng suffered from July 20, 1999 till present. The ongoing persecution by this group of Chinese Communist hoodlums has not only physically and psychologically harmed Dafa practitioners, but their friends and families as well.