(Clearwisdom.net) Practitioner Yang Jianpo from Langfang City, Hebei Province was transferred from the Chinese Medicine Hospital to Beidajie Hospital on April 13, 2006. He is now just skin and bones and on the verge of death. The authorities are still attempting to send Yang to prison for further persecution. We hereby call for all practitioners who read this news to send forth righteous thoughts to eliminate the evil and help Yang get out of the evil den as soon as possible.

On March 30, 2003, while Mr. Yang was detained in Fengrun District Police Office, policemen Gao Wei and others took him to a room on the third floor and shocked him continuously with a hand-cranked telephone (110 volts). They also did not allow him to sleep for nights. On February 20, 2004, Yang was sent to Kaping Labor Camp in Tangshan City. When he was released on June 8 that year, he was merely 90 pounds. On February 5, 2006, he was abducted by the local 610 Office and national security brigade police officers. The next day his wife, Nie Chunling, and daughter went to the national security brigade in Guangyang District to ask for his release. However, they were brutally beaten by Xin Pingyu and other people there until they passed out.

On April 14, 2006, Mr. Yang's family went to Langfang Detention Center to visit him. However, they were told he had already been released. Mr. Yang's family said, "We just came here from home and we didn't see him come back home." Then they were told to talk to the police department.

The family then went to the police department asking to see the police chief. The security guard told them that the police chief was out for a meeting. The family then requested to meet with the national security brigade and was told that no one from the brigade was available because they all went out last night to arrest Falun Gong practitioners.

The family still firmly requested to meet with someone. The security guard had no choice but to call the captain of the national security brigade, Gang Chenggang. However, after learning that it was Mr. Yang's family, Gao said, "Don't let them in. Yang Jianpo has been transferred and is now awaiting sentence."

Mr. Yang's family went to different hospitals to inquire about his whereabouts. His family knew clearly that his internal organs were all withered and could not function well. The only place he could be transferred to would be a hospital. However, all hospitals in the area were threatened by the police not to reveal any information about Mr. Yang. Later, from a kind hearted insider, the family learned that Mr. Yang had been transferred to Langfang Hospital to the Chinese Medicine Hospital in mid-March, and then again to Beidajie Hospital in mid April. Every hospital Mr. Yang was in issued a critical condition warning. However, the police still refuse to release him and right now they are trying to send him to prison again.

Mr. Yang's mother cannot eat or sleep well and she is worrying about her son every day. H's wife Nie Chunling was once detained in a detention center where she was brutally force fed. She bled profusely during the force feeding. Her thumbs were also stomped by police and the nails were all gone. Due to her poor health from being tortured, plus worrying about her husband, Nie Chunling is leading a very difficult life.

We call on all kindhearted people to pay attention to Yang Jianpo's situation. We do not want to see another practitioner being tortured to death, like Yang Xiaoji, who died of torture in Shijiazhuang Prison.

Beidajie Hospital: 86-316-2112124
Langfang City Hospital Director: 86-316-2039002
Langfang City Hospital Blood Department: 86-316-2037264
Langfang City Hospital Emergency Department: 86-316-2013601
Langfang City Hospital Medical Affairs Department: 86-316-2013601
Langfang City Procurator's Office: 86-316-2233775, 86-316-2234798, 86-316-2152404
Langfang City Police Department: 86-316-2333102