Part 1: http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2006/4/16/72024.html
Part 2: http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/2006/4/22/72293.html

As of March 17, 2006, more than 2,844 persecution-related deaths of Falun Gong practitioners have been verified and published on the Minghui/Clearwisdom website. A further 1,200+ deaths have been reported, but not yet verified. Many more practitioners were illegally arrested and have disappeared. What has been exposed is only a tiny part of the persecution.

Torture-related deaths are spread over more than 30 provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities in China. Among the victims, about 55% were women, and about 59% were over 50 years of age. They came from all walks of life. Some were savagely tortured to death; some died as a result of injections with toxic substances; some were pushed off buildings; some were deliberately run over by cars; some were burned to death, some were dragged to death behind racing motorcycles; some had their organs removed while still alive; some were tortured to the brink of death and passed away soon after they were released from detention.

On March 8, 2006, an informant from the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) exposed the atrocities that took place inside the Sujiatun Concentration Camp, which shocked the world. The CCP is completely devoid of humanity in its fanatic genocide of Falun Gong. People can't help but ask, "Aside from harvesting organs from the living, how many more crimes remain hidden?"

(Continued from Part 2)

3. Terrifying Brutalities and Murder

3.1 Incidents of Violence Against Members of the Same Family

The CCP and Jiang's state-sanctioned terrorism persecution against Falun Gong has broken up countless happy families. Some families lost several members. The survivors live with daily great anguish.

The ordeal of a family of Dafa practitioners in Wuhan City

This is an ordinary family. The parents repair bicycles; the oldest son is a freelance sculptor; the younger son works in a company, and the daughter is unemployed. The family lived a serene and happy life. Within two months, however, two family members died as a result of persecution and the other three were incarcerated, only because they refused to give up their belief and exercised their freedom of speech to express their opinion.

The younger son Peng Min was illegally arrested in March 2000 and was brutally tortured at Qingling Detention Center in Wuhan City. On January 9, 2001 the guards beat Peng Min until his spine became shattered. He also suffered from a compression fracture of his neck. He was paralyzed, but the guards claimed he had "injured himself." After his mother took him home and he had slightly recovered, more than 30 officers from the Wuhan City Riot Police Division took Peng Min to Wuhan City No. 7 Hospital for "treatment." During this period, the police watched him around the clock to prevent the truth from getting out. The hospital staff received instruction from the police and ignored Peng Min by not providing him treatment. Peng Min had lost all feelings below his head. The flesh on his back festered into a gaping hole. The hospital authorities declared, "Peng Min will not leave the hospital as long as he is still alive!" Peng Min passed away on April 6, 2001. The police secretly cremated his body the next day.

Peng Min

After Peng Min passed away, his brother Peng Liang and mother Li Yingxiu were sent to Hongxia Brainwashing Class and were separately held. On April 29, 2001, Li Yingxiu died 22 days after the death of her son. The police claimed she died from a "cerebral hemorrhage." Li Yingxiu's hair had been completely shaved; there were wounds on her head and blood inside her nose and mouth; there was blood on her clothes. One police officer who knew the truth said Li Yingxiu died because "she spoke too much after the death of her son."

The older son, Peng Liang, was detained many times and cruelly tortured. After the deaths of his younger brother and mother, Peng Liang risked his life and filed a lawsuit through the Internet with the International Court against Zhao Zhifei, the deputy head of the Public Security Department for Hubei Province, the head of 610 Office. Peng Liang was arrested in August 2001.

The youngest daughter Peng Yan is a simple and kind-hearted girl. She was detained many times and was later illegally sentenced to three years in prison. Toward the end of July 2001 she was transferred to Wuhan City Women's Prison. After the persecution of her brothers and mother were exposed, Jiang's group did everything possible to "reform" Peng Yan, in order to cover up their crimes and destroy evidence. Peng Yan suffered unimaginable abuse but she persisted in her belief. Torture had no effect on her. The prison authorities handpicked "outstanding" guards from different divisions and sent nearly 20 inmates to "take down the fort," which means to make her renounce her belief. They organized a "study class" that is in fact a brainwashing class just to torture her. Most vicious is the fact that the government stated that all of the inmates would be held without hope for release as long as Peng Yan persisted in her belief. They tried to take advantage of Peng Yan's good heart and created tremendous pressure for her in an attempt to destroy her will.

The father, Peng Weisheng, was also detained many times because he appealed and refused to give up his belief. In January 2002, Peng Weisheng was transferred to Wuchang District Brainwashing Class held by the 610 Office. The 610 Office authorities said, "Peng Weisheng will be held for an indefinite term if he doesn't "reform"."

Reporters from the Focal Point Interview program run by CCTV staged an interview with Peng Min and his family. Although the family pointed out the CCP's lies immediately, CCTV continued to fabricate slander to deceive people.

Chen Yunchuan and his family from Zhangjiakou City, Hebei Province:

Three out of four siblings died from persecution; elderly parents detained many times

A family that practiced Falun Dafa lived in Chanfangying Village, Beixinpu Town, Huailai County, Zhangjiakou City, Hebei Province. The father is Chen Yunchuan; the mother Wang Lianrong; the older daughter is Chen Shulan; her daughter is Li Ying; the older son is Chen Aizhong; the younger son is Chen Aili, and the younger daughter is Chen Hongping. Through Dafa practice, Chen Yunchuan was cured of his chronic back and leg pain; Wang Lianrong was cured of arthritis and cough that had plagued her for more than three decades. Her temperament improved, and the family benefited tremendous from Dafa.

Front row: father Chen Yunchuan and mother Wang Lianrong were both detained for their belief in Falun Dafa.

Back row, from left to right: older son Chen Aizhong (died from persecution), younger daughter Chen Hongping (died from persecution), older daughter Chen Shulan (detained), younger son Chen Aili (died from persecution)

After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, the older son Chen Aizhong persisted in his belief in Truth-Compassion-Tolerance and was sentenced to three years of forced labor. He was sent to the No. 1 Labor Camp in Tangshan City in Hebei Province on September 12, 2001. He died from torture eight days later. The younger daughter, Chen Hongping, was illegally arrested. Officers from the Donghuayuan Police Station in Huailai County beat her until both of her legs were fractured. She was then held at the Gaoyang Labor Camp for 18 months, during which time she underwent savage abuse. Ms. Chen died on March 5, 2003.

On February 28, 2004 the old couple Chen Yunchuan, Wang Lianrong and son Chen Aili were taken to the Shalingzi Brainwashing Class in Zhangjiakou City. They held a hunger strike to protest the persecution. Two months later Chen Yunchuan and Chen Aili were under house arrest. Officers from Beixinpu Township sent people to keep them under surveillance around the clock. On July 9, Chen Aili, who was extremely weak from chronic harassment and mistreatment, left home and lived a homeless life to avoid further persecution of himself and his parents. He passed away on November 5.

Chen Shulan, the sole survivor of the four siblings, is held at the Tiantanghe Women's Labor Camp in Daxing County, Beijing. Her daughter Li Ying was arrested and held at the Changping District Nursing Home in Beijing.

Their suffering is typical of countless families that were torn apart and destroyed during this persecution.

3.2 Brutality Against Mothers and Infants

According to an investigation by the World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG) and the Global Mission to Rescue Persecuted Falun Gong Practitioners, it has been found that pregnant Falun Gong practitioners are not merely held in labor camps and prisons, but are subjected to torture and heavy physical labor to the point where they have spontaneous abortions. Cases exposed by the Minghui/Clearwisdom website as well as reports by a United Nations special rapporteur on violence against women, special rapporteur on torture and special rapporteur of religion show additional cruelties. The persecutors even send these pregnant women to labor camps or continue to detain them and force them to undergo regime-ordered abortions. These incidents are widespread in China.

In the Wanjia Forced Labor Camp in Heilongjiang Province, a woman who was about seven months pregnant was hung up on a beam. Her hands were tied with a coarse rope that was hung over a pulley attached to the beam. The stool that supported her was removed, and she was suspended in the air. The beam was 3 to 4 meters (10 to 12 feet) above the ground. The rope went through the pulley; a prison guard held on to one end of the rope. When the guard pulled on the rope, the practitioner would be suspended in the air; as soon as the police let go of the rope, she would quickly fall to the ground. This pregnant woman suffered painful torture like this until she had a miscarriage. Even crueler was that her husband was forced to watch his wife endure the torture.

Zhang Hanyun, 33, from Hanzhong, Shaanxi Province, had suffered from amenorrhea and couldn't get pregnant, even though the village administration committee had given her permission to have a baby five years ago. Less than six months after she started practicing Falun Gong her menses became normal and she conceived. Her whole family was grateful for Falun Gong. But last March, though she was pregnant and expecting her baby soon, she was still forced to attend a brainwashing class. To avoid persecution she hid with her relative's family. Under instructions from Hanzhong 610 Office staff members, the Beiguan Administrative Office closed down her father's and brother's construction sites in an attempt to force them to hand over Ms. Zhang. They also handcuffed Ms. Zhang's husband to the bridge over the Jialing River to humiliate him. Despite her family's suffering, in the end they still arrested Zhang Hanyun and sent her to a brainwashing class. When the staff realized Ms. Zhang would soon give birth, they took her to an employee hospital 30 km away and used an expansion technique dismembering the baby who was almost due, and removed the baby.

Wang Guijin lived in Xingzheng Village, Hua Township, Lutai Town, Huaiyang County, Zhoukou City, Henan Province. Her husband Song Zhenling was an outstanding teacher. He was cured of hepatitis B after he started practicing Dafa in 1996. Wang Guijin was moved by Falun Dafa's principles of Truth-Compassion-Tolerance and started Dafa cultivation. On July 19, 2004, Wang Guijin was arrested from her mother's home by officers from Lutai Police Station in Huaiyang County while she was nine months pregnant. They took Wang Guijin to the Huaiyang County Birth Plan Station, where eight men pinned her down and aborted her baby. She was subsequently sentenced to five years in prison and has been detained up until now. Her father was charged with "harboring a criminal" and was sentenced to one year in prison. Even Wang Guijin's neighbor who let Wang Guijin stay with them for one night was extorted out of 2,000 yuan by the persecutors. Her husband Song Zhenling was tortured at the county detention center until he almost went blind in both eyes; he was paralyzed and became skin and bones. Although he was on the brink of death, the communist regime agents still sentenced him to ten years in prison. Persecutors from the 610 Office and the National Security Division took away their three-year-old son. The young boy's whereabouts are unknown to this day.

On May 25, 2002, officers from the Mengzhou City Police Department and the 610 Office jumped over the wall into the courtyard of Falun Gong practitioner Geng Juying's house to send Geng Juying to labor camp so they could get bonus money. They forced her to have an abortion by injecting her to induce labor. When Ms. Geng was in unbearable pain, several policemen looked at her and laughed cruelly; as they watched her abortion they said lewdly, "Aren't you pretty? We just want to watch you have an abortion!" Thus Geng Juying lost the baby under the malicious eyes of these wicked policemen. She was then sent to Shibalihe Labor Camp where she has been held until now.

In December 2000, Tang Jinai from Zhenlong Town, Zengcheng City, Guangdong Province went to Beijing to appeal for Dafa. She was two months into her first pregnancy. Officers from the local police station arrested her and sent her to the Zengcheng Detention Center. Because the law says pregnant women cannot be sent to labor camps, persecutor Luo Weijun and other officers from the Zhenlong Town Police Station sent her to the Birth Planning Office in Zengcheng City. Five or six men carried her onto the operating table. The doctor performed a forced abortion. After the procedure, they took her back to the Zhenlong Police Station. The personnel there didn't want to keep her, fearing she might die, so they sent her home. She had no feeling in her body as she lay in bed unconscious, and yet the perpetrators monitored her on a daily basis. During the 2001 Chinese New Year's Eve they deceived Tang Jinai's family. They said that they would take her to a hospital and left with her, but they took her to the Zengcheng Drug Rehabilitation Center for further persecution. Two months later Ms. Tang was sentenced to 18 months of forced labor.

Shu Ping from Zhangjiakou City was four months pregnant when she was sent to the Gaoyang Labor Camp in Hebei Province for refusing to give up practicing Falun Gong. She was shocked with a high-voltage electric baton on her feet and mouth; because she couldn't be intimidated, she was forced to hold a position called "sitting on the plane" [a torture that makes a person bend like the shape of a flying airplane] in a torture room. Though Ms. Shu was suffering from lumbago and felt sick and was wracked with pain from the continuous torture lasting more than 20 hours, she still kindly reasoned with the malevolent policemen, "Do you still have any human nature left? How can you treat a pregnant woman in such a way?" However, a wicked policeman answered, "Who can prove that you are pregnant? If you die, we'll just send you to the crematorium and then inform your family they can pick up your ashes for a fee of 85 yuan!"

Since ancient times, human relations have been of utmost importance. Motherhood is sacred and inviolable. Jiang's hoodlum communist regime's political group carries out deception, wickedness and violence and forces women to choose between an unborn life and their conscience and belief, in the name of the party and a wicked political dogma. The communist rulers use the most barbaric and obscene methods to cruelly harm women, blaspheme motherhood and destroy human relations. This is most unfortunate for the Chinese nation.

3.3 Ruthless Killing

Burning and dragging Falun Gong practitioners to death

Ms. Wang Huajun was 30 years old and had lived in Baiguo Town, Macheng City, Hubei Province. Because she announced that the statements she wrote under pressure in a brainwashing class were void, the police from Macheng City beat her until she was on the brink of death. On April 18, 2001, Xu Shiqian, secretary of the Political and Judiciary Committee dragged Ms. Wang to Jinqiao Square.

Starting at 1:30 p.m. on April 18th, 2001, the whole city was under martial law and no vehicles could pass through. The police poured gasoline on Wang Huajun and burned her to death. Then they said that a Falun Gong practitioner had immolated herself in front of the government building on Jinqiao Square. Eyewitnesses said that Wang Huajun was lying on the ground when the fire started. When the fire started to burn, she moved, trying to get up. The police officers at the scene panicked because they were afraid she would shout out the truth. But by this time Ms. Wang was so weak from being severely tortured that she could no longer stand up. Finally, when the fire had gone out completely, people saw that the front of her body was burned while her back did not have any signs of burning. Moreover, there were deep knife wounds on her throat and the back of her head! On April 20, the Macheng City government publicly claimed that Wang Huajun had burned herself because she went insane from practicing Falun Gong. Three male practitioners who knew the truth about this murder were dragged to death behind racing police motorcycles.

Murdering practitioners by injecting with unknown toxic substances

Ms. Zhang Fuzhen, about 38 years old, was an employee of Xianhe Park, Pingdu City, Shandong Province. She was arrested by the authorities in 2001 and was sent to Pingdu Brainwashing Class in Shandong Province. The 610 Office agents stripped her naked and shaved her whole head. They tied her to a bed with her four limbs stretched out; she therefore was forced to relieve herself on the bed. Later, because she refused to give up her belief, the police injected her with an unknown toxic substance. After the injection Zhang was in so much pain that she nearly had a nervous breakdown. She struggled in great pain on the bed until she died. Local officials from the 610 Office witnessed the whole process.

Mr. Wang Xinbo from the Zhangdian District, Zibo City, Shandong Province worked at the Zhangdian District Tobacco Company in Zibo City, Shandong Province. He was repeatedly persecuted because he told people about the positive changes he experienced through Dafa practice and the truth about the persecution. In 2003 Mr. Wang was sentenced to 13 years in prison and was savagely tortured at the Shandong Province Prison. In October 2005 the brutal captors deprived him of sleep for four days and four nights in order to "reform" him. More than ten abusers took turns beating him. In order to resist the persecution, Wang Xinbo didn't eat or drink for four days. When he lost consciousness and showed signs of whole-body edema, the captors sent him to a police hospital. After the swelling subsided and he had recovered slightly, the hospital gave him three injections of unknown drugs against his will and then sent him home. Soon after Wang Xinbo went home, his stomach and legs became extremely swollen and his whole body ached terribly. A hospital diagnosis revealed internal organ damage. Blood drawn from his abdomen was dark purple. He passed away on February 10, 2006.

In the evening of April 6, 2005, Mr. Li Xianming from Shehong, Suining in Sichuan Province was illegally arrested in front of the county government hostel. National Security Bureau agents staged the arrest and pushed him into a small car without a license plate. They took him to the county detention center, where they savagely tortured him. The guards injected him later with a poisonous substance. He died the day of his arrest, during the evening of April 6, 2005.

Cremating people alive

Zhang Zhenggang, 36 years old, was a former employee of the Industrial and Commercial Bank in Huai-an City. On March 2, 2000, Mr. Zhang was taken into custody in the Huaian Police Station. On March 25, he was brutally beaten, which left him with fatal brain injuries. Later, he was sent to the First Hospital of Huai-an City for emergency treatment and fell into a coma. On March 30, the medical examination showed that Mr. Zhang still had a weak heartbeat and breath. Then about 50 police officers appeared and imposed a curfew at the hospital. Following that, a few officers pushed Zhang Zhenggan's family members and other patients around and took Mr. Zhang who still had a heartbeat and was breathing to the crematorium. Mr. Zhang's body was cremated without the consent of his family members. The police prevented his family and friends from publicly grieving or sending flower wreaths in his honor. They denied Mr. Zhang's family permission to appeal his case.

Beaten to death in public

On October 17, 2005, Mr. Fei Weidong, a 41-year-old teacher at the No. 1 Middle School in Jiujiang County, Jiangxi Province, clarified the truth while shopping for a motorcycle in a store. The store owner reported him. The police arrived and closed the shutters to the shop; then they beat Fei Weidong to death. According to witnesses, there was a large hole on each of Fei Weidong's temples, and all of his front teeth were knocked out. The police beating was savage. An autopsy was performed and the body was cremated soon afterwards. Fei Weidong's family received the ashes but not the autopsy report. The authorities claimed that Fei Weidong died from heart disease. They refused the family the right to make inquiries.

Mr. Yuan Shengjun from Jiyuan City, Henan Province was illegally sentenced to six years in prison on October 7, 2005. After about two weeks, 610 Office police officers beat Yuan Shengjun to death. His body was full of wounds and bruises.

In the afternoon of October 25, 2005, police in Nantao Village, Chengliu Town, arrested Mr. Yuan Shengjun, a 42-year-old Dafa practitioner from Jiyuan City, Henan Province. The police forced the Nantao Village officials to sign a death certificate to say that Yuan Shengjun who was still alive at the time was dead. They took him to a crematory and beat him to death on the way. His eyes did not close even two days after his death and his mouth was wide open. One of his hands, an arm and fingernails were totally black; his back was totally black and blue and one of his legs was greenish purple.

Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Yuan Shengjun

Yuan Shengjun held a bachelor's degree and served as head of the Jiyuan City Materials Bureau. Mr. Yuan strictly conducted himself according to Truth-Compassion-Tolerance, the principles of Falun Dafa. He worked hard, refused bribes and treated people fairly. He received high scores from the bureau employees. In November 2000, Yuan Shengjun wrote an open letter to Jiang Zemin, the then-general secretary of the CCP Central Committee, in which he clarified the truth about Falun Gong. The Jiyuan City 610 Office persecutors illegally fired him and sentenced him to three years in prison. He was savagely beaten, shocked with electric batons and subjected to brainwashing. On March 30, 2005, after his home was ransacked and after six months of detention, Mr. Yuan was sentenced to another six years in prison, despite complete absence of evidence against him. After holding a hunger strike for several days in protest, Yuan Shengjun escaped from the Jiyuan City People's Hospital and went to Nantao Village. He died two weeks later. His family never saw him again after he was taken from home six months before, when he was healthy and energetic. The persecutors gave his ashes to his wife and to his mother, in her 80s.

Murder to destroy evidence

After the CCP's atrocities against Falun Gong practitioners were exposed, instead of punishing the criminals and restoring justice to the victims, the CCP covered up facts and unscrupulously and viciously destroyed evidence in an attempt to block the truth from getting out.

In May 2004, Ms. Gao Rongrong, an accountant from the Luxun Fine Arts College in Shenyang City, had her face shocked with electric batons for seven hours, which resulted in severe disfigurement. She later suffered from atrophy of internal organs. Ms. Gao was skin and bones and on the brink of death. On October 5, Gao Rongrong escaped and regained freedom with the help of other Falun Gong practitioners. Her disfigurement shocked the international community and her plight was listed among the "2004 United Nations Human Rights Report on China's Persecution of Falun Gong." The CCP was furious and codenamed her case "Major Case 26." They launched a fanatic retaliation against Gao Rongrong and Falun Gong practitioners who rescued her. Luo Gan, head of the 610 Office said, "This incident has too much international impact." He ordered his subordinates to "take good care of it," which included annihilation of living evidence.

In March 2005, Falun Gong practitioners Feng Gang, Sun Shiyou, Dong Jingya, Zhang Lirong, Wu Junde, Liu Qingming, and Ma Yuping, the people who helped her escape, were arrested by police and savagely tortured. The officers at Tiexi Criminal Police Division in Shenyang City beat Sun Shiyou and shocked his private parts while screaming, "If we shock other parts, people can see it, now we'll shock places that people can't see!" On March 8, 2005, Gao Rongrong was arrested again and was murdered on June 16, 2005.

Ms. Li Shuhua was a 32-year-old seamstress who lived on Peiying Street in Yushu City, Jilin Province. In late September 2003, Jiang Wei and other officers from the Peiying Street Police Station in Yushu City arrested Li Shuhua from her home when she was cooking for her child. They told her they wanted her to write a statement at the police station. She never returned. Ms. Li died from torture on October 6, 2003. Later, out of conscience, an official from the police station who knew the truth revealed what happened surrounding her death.

At a prison, the police demanded information regarding the sources of Falun Gong materials and who her contacts were. Li Shuhua said nothing. The police started to torture her. They covered her head with plastic bags and stuck big needles into her fingertips, arms, back and chest. Many people heard her painful screams. Seeing he still could not get any answers from Li Shuhua, one police officer angrily struck her eyes with his fists with such brutal force that one of her eyeballs popped out. Li Shuhua screamed and lost consciousness from the pain. The police was afraid of taking responsibility, so they asked their superiors for instructions, after which they decided to kill Li Shuhua to destroy evidence. They took her body to a hospital and soaked it in medicinal fluid for a few days followed by freezing. They also had plastic surgery done on the body, after which they told Li Shuhua's family that she had "starved herself."

When the family asked the coroner to explain rows of needle marks, the one caved-in eye socket, collapsed skull, purple-blue face with broken skin, black nails and stomach full of blood and fluid, the coroner made up clumsy lies to cover up the truth. Li Shuhua's family tried to take photographs but the police prevented them. The police watched the body until cremation. Li Shuhua's husband Yang Zhanjiu and her mother Cui Zhanyun were arrested and sent to prison for practicing Falun Gong and were forbidden to see Li Shuhua's body. Afterwards, Li Shuhua's father and two young children live alone at home.

After the rape of two women Falun Gong practitioners inside the Dongchengfang Town Police Station in Zhuozhou City, Hebei Province on November 11, 2005 was exposed, the CCP ignored the condemnation from the international community. The CCP rulers claimed they would "deal with the perpetrator as a minor offender" and also threatened and tried to bribe the victims and witnesses. After the victims and witnesses left home to avoid further persecution, agents from the Hebei Province Department of Public Security posted a 100,000-yuan reward for the capture of each person. They dispatched scores of officials and patrolled the area around the clock. They followed and threatened the families of the victims and, to cover up their crimes, arrested more than ten Falun Gong practitioners who helped the victims. On February 24, 2006, Baoding City Police Department agents held a meeting in Zhuozhou City. The officials vowed to escalate the persecution in the Baoding area. They said a large group of Falun Gong practitioners would be arrested, and the officials must find the two rape victims. They declared they would "kill the living evidence so there is no way to verify the truth." It was heard in early March 2006 that Liu Jizhi and her daughter who was taking care of her were illegally arrested by officers from the Zhuozhou City 610 Office and the National Security Division. Liu Jizhi is now in a precarious mental state from the devastating trauma inflicted on her mind and body.

Murder by throwing an injured person off a building

Thirty-two-year-old Yu Xiuling lived in Qichengzi Village, Damiao Town, Chaoyang City, Liaoning Province. She was taken from home by officers from Longcheng District Police Department in Chaoyang City and was cruelly tortured. In the morning of September 20, the police tried to coerce her to write a repentance statement, but she insisted that she didn't do anything wrong by being a good person and following Truth-Compassion-Tolerance. The police handcuffed Ms. Yu to a heating pipe and tortured her for 13 hours. She was unconscious and on the brink of death. One police officer said, "Send her to the ER." Another officer said, "No! We can't explain it if she cannot be revived." In the end, they threw Yu Xiuling from the window on the fourth floor and she died upon impact. Around midnight, they hastily sent the body to a crematory. The police lied and claimed she jumped from the building and committed suicide. They intimidated her husband Feng Dianxiang, "Go sue us wherever you'd like! We have orders from above that 'no measure is too excessive in dealing with Falun Gong.'"

Yu Xiuling's two young daughters

Thirty-two-year old practitioner Su Qionghua lived in Suining, Sichuan Province. She died at 6:30 p.m., December 20, 2000, after being kicked out of a window by policemen from the City National Security Division and Chuanshan Police Station.

According to witnesses at the scene, on the morning of December 18, over a dozen policemen from the National Security Division and Chuanshan Police Station came to ransack Su Qionghua's home. Su Qionghua would not open the door, but tried to reason with them. The police surrounded her home and the nearby area for three days yelling, "After we capture her, we'll kill her!" At around 6:30 p.m. on December 20, Su Qionghua was leaning out the window explaining the truth about Dafa to around three to four hundred spectators outside on the ground. When a police officer lowered himself from the roof on a rope he fiercely kicked her. She grabbed the policeman's foot with both hands, but the policeman straightened his foot quickly and violently kicked Su Qionghua again, making her to fall from the 6th floor. Spectators outside then all shouted, "The police have killed her! The police have killed her!" After Su Qionghua fell, the police took no measures to save her. Instead, they tried to hide the truth of what happened. While she was still breathing, they lifted her onto a net (used to catch people who jump trying to commit suicide) and took a photograph, hoping to make it look like they had tried to save her from committing suicide. By this time Su Qionghua had stopped breathing, so they took her away in a police vehicle.

Su Qionghua

Mr. Wang Yongdong, 38 years old, lived on Yangdong Street, Yishui County in Shandong Province. On September 21, 2001, police from Yishui County broke into his home. They beat him severely and threw him out the window from the fourth floor of the building. Later police lied by saying that he committed suicide. The brutal beatings left marks on Wang's body and neck. Wang Yongdong sold vegetables and was popular among his neighbors. People in the surrounding villages and towns are outraged at his murder.

Hitting and killing with a car

Around 9:00 p.m. on April 26, 2002, Wang Aizhi, deputy chief of the Nanguan Police Station in the Weicheng District, and Yu Mingchun, a security person, hit 61-year-old Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Cao Guifen with an unmarked Toyota police van. Cao Guifen worked at Weifang Distribution, Storage, and Shipping Company. Eyewitnesses said that she was walking in accordance with traffic rules when the police van came out of nowhere and darted straight at her, hitting her so hard she threw up blood. She died three hours later at the Weifang Medical School Hospital. During an investigation of this murder, authorities from the Nanguan Police Station in Weicheng District admitted that Wang Aizhi hit Ms. Cao, but they were unwilling to reveal the details.


In 2001, to reach the quote of "reform rate," police officers in Shuangcheng City, Heilongjiang Province secretly planned to cover the mouths and noses of Falun Gong practitioners who refuse to give up their belief with plastic bags, suffocating them. They thought they could murder the practitioners this way, as there is no blood or evidence of violence left behind.

Organ harvesting

Some incidents of the brutal persecution of Falun Gong practitioners by the CCP and Jiang's group published on the Minghui/Clearwisdom website show that as early as 2001, blood-filled holes and surgical wounds were found on the bodies of several Falun Gong practitioners. Some bodies were dissected in violation of Chinese laws and without the consent of the practitioners' families. People from inside the Chinese government revealed that the persecutors conspired with doctors and harvested the practitioners' organs after they were tortured to death, and then sold the organs.

Wang Bin was 44 years old and worked as a computer software engineer at the Institute of Exploration and Development in the Daqing Petroleum Field. He had received the National 2nd Rank Science and Technology Award. For three sessions in a row, he had been a representative of the employee's assembly at the institute. In December 1999, Mr. Wang was detained for over 100 days because he had signed an appeal letter to the National People's Congress with more than 200 Dafa practitioners in Daqing City. In April 2000, he was detained for 45 days with the charge of participating in an "illegal gathering" only because he and ten other practitioners were eating together. In May 2000, Mr. Wang was sentenced to forced labor for going to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong. He refused to give up his belief at the labor camp and was savagely tortured. Feng Xi, political head of Division 2 screamed, "If you don't "reform", you'll die for sure!" On September 24, 2000, four or five inmates beat Wang Bin to death under Feng Xi's instruction. According to the doctor on duty, the beating left his testicles crushed; the artery in his neck and major blood vessels burst. His collarbone, chest bones and a dozen ribs fractured. He had cigarette burns on the back of his hands and inside his nostrils. His whole body was black and blue. Even more gruesome: his heart, brain and other internal organs were removed after his death. His body was horrible to behold.

Software engineer Wang Bin

Wang Bin's body, covered in wounds and stitches after his internal organs were removed

In early April of 2002, Mr. Zhang Yanchao, a Falun Gong practitioner from Lalin Town, Wuchang City, Heilongjiang Province was arrested and detained by agents from the Hongqi Township Police Station on his way home after completing an errand in Shuangcheng City. Several days later, officers from Harbin City Police Department took Mr. Zhang away. On April 30, 2002, Mr. Zhang's family was notified that he had died in police custody. At the Huangshanzuizi Crematory in Harbin City, Mr. Zhang's family members saw his body, which had been brutalized beyond recognition and was appallingly disfigured. One of his legs was broken. One of his eyeballs was missing and the socket was caved in, leaving a gaping hole. There was virtually no skin on his head, face and most parts of his body, and there was not a single tooth left in his lower jaw, which was shattered. His clothes were also gone. Bruises and wounds could be seen everywhere on his body, many parts of which were skinless. There was a long cut on his chest, which was obviously sewn up later. His chest was also caved in, his skull was opened and a part of his brain was removed. His internal organs were missing. More than 60 fully armed policemen were stationed everywhere in the crematorium. They declared that whoever appealed for Zhang Yanchao would be arrested immediately and handled as a "counterrevolutionary."

According to insiders, Zhang Yanchao was held in a torture chamber at Division 7 of the Harbin City Police Department where more than 40 torture tools were present. He died after one day and one night. The persecution did not end with his death, however, his wife Guan Yinghua was also arrested and detained, and the police searched twice for their 15-year-old daughter Zhang Dan. The whole village was deeply grieved and angry at the brutal murder of an innocent, kind person.

Thirty-three year-old Zuo Zhigang was an outstanding electronics maintenance engineer at the Philips Corporation at the Ruiguang Computer Company on Zhongshan Street in Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province. On May 30, 2001, the day before his wedding, the police took him away and beat him to death overnight. Zuo Zhigang's body was covered with wounds. One of his ears was dark purple and there were two big, square-shaped holes on the back of his body, and his kidneys had been removed. There was a circular mark on his neck with blood around it showing that a string had been pulled tightly around it. The police said Zuo Zhigang hung himself with his shirt and died, but Zuo Zhigang is 1.72 m tall, how could he have hung himself on a prison gate that is only 1.6m high?

In February 2001, Falun Gong practitioner Ren Pengwu died of torture at the No. 2 Detention Center in Hulan County. Without his famiy's consent, the police removed all of Ren Pengwu's organs - from his pharynx and larynx to his penis, and then hastily cremated his body. They forbade his family to photograph his body.

A man who was detained in the Baiyun District's Drug Rehabilitation Center in Guangzhou City in 2001 revealed that the doctors at the center often ordered drug addicts suffering from withdrawal symptoms to beat Falun Gong practitioners from other cities. The doctors told the addicts to keep the organs intact. One day he witnessed several drug addicts beating a Falun Gong practitioner. A doctor said, "Do not hit him in back area. The kidneys are useful!" He also talked about several male Falun Gong practitioners who were detained with him. They were between 20 and 50 years old with northern accents. He personally saw them being dragged out and never coming back. He also said that even though those Falun Gong practitioners from outside of Guangzhou City disappeared, and none of their families could possibly come to find them.


Nostradamus, the French prophet, predicted that a great King of Terror would descend from the sky in July 1999. This was the time the CCP started the genocidal persecution against Falun Gong.

The CCP only shows extreme contempt toward humanity and brutalizes and murders Falun Gong practitioners by challenging the bottom line of morality. This evil specter that is against Heaven, earth and man is trying to devour mankind's conscience and human nature, destroy people's righteous belief and the fundamental characteristics of their being - Truth-Compassion-Tolerance - to fundamentally destroy them. People have had their minds twisted and poisoned by the CCP's lies and yet they are not aware. The perpetrators who persecute Falun Gong practitioners have eroded their human nature and been instilled with demonic nature by the CCP. They are on a path of no return. Faced with the horrors of state terrorism, Falun Gong practitioners have not backed down or looked for a "safe route." Instead, they have endured tremendous tribulations and safeguarded their belief with perseverance. They have peacefully and rationally opposed the persecution and clarified the truth, and they have awakened people's conscience with sincerity and compassion. More and more people have learned the truth about Falun Gong and the evil nature of this persecution. More than nine million Chinese people have awakened and have voluntarily and courageously published announcements to withdraw from the CCP. They sided with conscience and justice in the battle between good and evil, choosing a bright future for themselves.

Observers point out that Falun Gong practitioners are stopping the CCP's evil specter from poisoning and destroying mankind by upholding the practitioners' noble belief in Truth-Compassion-Tolerance, exposing and stopping this evil persecution. Falun Gong practitioners' great compassion and their perseverance in upholding the truth, and their courage in awakening people, reflect the magnificence and beauty of Truth-Compassion-Tolerance, and by contrast, reveal the wickedness and madness of the CCP. Falun Gong practitioners' peaceful, rational and persistent resistance has brought courage to the Chinese people, to help them emerge from the dark clouds of state terrorism. They have also brought people of kindness and justice great hope for a bright future.